3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
is this quest for the next update
Are you on friendship or fake friendship path? If on friendship, then I highly doubt it.No. If you are friends with that slimy scumbag called Eric, you can't be head of the household.
"Blocked" means that you made a decision that makes it impossible to complete.

bruno6845

Jun 2, 2020
Are you on friendship or fake friendship path? If on friendship, then I highly doubt it.No. If you are friends with that slimy scumbag called Eric, you can't be head of the household.
"Blocked" means that you made a decision that makes it impossible to complete.
Do you have to restart the game or is there a save to pass it?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Do you have to restart the game or is there a save to pass it?
Since you basically completed everything already, you are far beyond that point. It is decided when you meet that scumbag for the first or the second time. If you basically tell him what a great guy he is, you are on friendship path, if you tell him you hate his guts, it's war path. The third option is fake friendship.

On page 1 you wil a link to savegames for all paths.

Mostly74

May 22, 2021
That's a tricky part, because you're close to triggering the end event.
After you tell sleep naked. Put a spider in room that very night. Wait for scene and accuse her of breaking the deal. She'll sleep naked after that.
I’m going to see if I can still do it , since a few days have passed. Thank you very much

Mostly74

May 22, 2021
That's a tricky part, because you're close to triggering the end event.
After you tell sleep naked. Put a spider in room that very night. Wait for scene and accuse her of breaking the deal. She'll sleep naked after that.
UGHH, I got to the part where I got her to sleep naked, I waited until Tuesday again to catch him spying, it didnt happen. Then he said I stole his money and the family won't talk to me now. I went back and I am trying again, and again, Hopefully it gets triggered lol

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
UGHH, I got to the part where I got her to sleep naked, I waited until Tuesday again to catch him spying, it didnt happen. Then he said I stole his money and the family won't talk to me now. I went back and I am trying again, and again, Hopefully it gets triggered lol
Yeah if your able to get him the sleeping tabs or laxative it's possible but to me it too close

Limura

Mar 9, 2019
Him accusing you of stealing money was the key moment where I needed to catch him spying AND 'borrow' Lisa's phone before going to talk to Eric in Ann's room (when she is washing dishes)

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Him accusing you of stealing money was the key moment where I needed to catch him spying AND 'borrow' Lisa's phone before going to talk to Eric in Ann's room (when she is washing dishes)
Never tried that one, will try it one of these days. I've always had those photos locked and loaded long before the wallet event so when I was released that was the easiest option for me.

Reactions: Mostly74

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
If you only have one pic or none of them, Lisa will be the one who helps you out. The outcome will be the same, he'll be gone. It's just a different scene to get there.
Check the walkthrough for details.

Mostly74

May 22, 2021
Never tried that one, will try it one of these days. I've always had those photos locked and loaded long before the wallet event so when I was released that was the easiest option for me.
This seems like the easiest option. I just cant catch him spying on her sleeping naked. I gave him a sedative on one save and tried, then a laxative another try, it still ended up with him accusing me and none of the family wanting to talk to me. I don't know how long it takes to ask Alice for her phone after that, it says to ask her on a Saturday, am I just not waiting long enough and have to wait an extra week to ask her?. Thanks for all of the help guys.

Mostly74

May 22, 2021
Also, I have one more question. How do I get to go from newbie, to the next level? Again Thank you guys for all the help.

Limura

Mar 9, 2019
For me I bought the sedative and laxative but never got to use them, was wondering what they were for. And after taking the 2 photos, he accuses me of stealing so I use Lisa's phone to record him and show Lisa what he said which gets him kicked out (after accusing me of stealing), and then I could mention to Alice that I had photos of Eric outside her window and she was too grossed out and refused to even look at the photos

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
This seems like the easiest option. I just cant catch him spying on her sleeping naked. I gave him a sedative on one save and tried, then a laxative another try, it still ended up with him accusing me and none of the family wanting to talk to me. I don't know how long it takes to ask Alice for her phone after that, it says to ask her on a Saturday, am I just not waiting long enough and have to wait an extra week to ask her?. Thanks for all of the help guys.
Well, if he's sedated, he won't spy for obvious reasons and maybe the laxative keeps him from doing anything stupid too?
Try not to give him anything (and really, DO load a eralier savegame so you have more time) and create a savegame (quicksave) around midnight, then try/reload until you catch him spying.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes