3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Ok, one more question, and I should leave everyone alone for a bit lol. I finally got both pictures of Eric, do I need to do much else or does it progress in its on? I know I need to further reach opportunity. It still goes to him accusing me, how do I ask for Alice’s phone if she won’t talk to me , or is there a way to not even make it that far and get rid of him quicker? Just curious. I’m good either way lol
The WT says that you trigger the Goodbye Eric event by interrupting Lisa and him. But I was also told that you trigger it by drugging him constantly (which also was my way to do it, I was just not sure, that this was the trigger).
In the original version it also would only happen if you had 600$ cash, I don't know if that's important in the remake.

Once it happens, you need to have Alice sleep naked when Eric visits next time.
Aparently, if at that point she does not do it, you will get a 1-choice option when she smokes, so you can't miss it. I can't confirm that, I had her sleep naked anyway.
Remember, if she promises to sleep naked but won't do so, you can place a spider in her bed for motivation.

Reactions: Mostly74 and dwalsh

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
The WT says that you trigger the Goodbye Eric event by interrupting Lisa and him. But I was also told that you trigger it by drugging him constantly (which also was my way to do it, I was just not sure, that this was the trigger).
In the original version it also would only happen if you had 600$ cash, I don't know if that's important in the remake.

Once it happens, you need to have Alice sleep naked when Eric visits next time.
Aparently, if at that point she does not do it, you will get a 1-choice option when she smokes, so you can't miss it. I can't confirm that, I had her sleep naked anyway.
Remember, if she promises to sleep naked but won't do so, you can place a spider in her bed for motivation.
She sleeps naked in this scenario without the without spider.

Reactions: Nemo56

Tor7

Jun 10, 2021
I just found a scene with mom in the bathroom where I talk to her about learning how to please women. Are there more scenes after this?

I'm on the fake friendship path, everything else seems completed. The only Opportunity I have left is Blackmailing Eric, but the hint says I need to progress in Mentor (which is finished for the current game). I've been trying to catch mom at some more comfortable time frame, but either I keep missing it or it isn't available right now.

Also, a lesser issue, are there cookies in the game for Lisa and Kira to remove their outfits? I had to get punished by mom to get the cookie for her and talking to Alice about being punished, to get her cookie.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
You can find a cookies guide in the unofficial walkthrough by BlackPanther on page 1.
There are 4 sets of cookies, one of them with a christmas theme, which currently has no effect.
The second standard set will only activate once the first one has been completed, the third one only after the second one.
The cookie you found during the punishment is for the christmas theme set.

The Blackmail hint is a bit misleading. It's not wrong, but it's not about completing Mentor but to trigger something in the repeating event between Lisa and Eric.
Anyway, there will be no blackmailing. Instead at some point Eric will accuse you of theft. In that moment you can use the photos against him. Check the walkthrough for more information.

Last but not least about the bath scene ... I think this is currently it, there is no follow up scene in the game yet.

Reactions: Tor7

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you enjoy playing this game please help support the Developer: Aleksey90 Thank you

Last edited:

Mostly74

May 22, 2021
I have actually(and finally, Unfortunately) finished this version of the game. Thanks everyone for all the help. In my opinion, it's a great game, sometimes frustrating, as are all games lol. I am really excited to see what's next and looking forward to the next update. Thanks!

On a side note I would love to learn how to make a really great game like this and others. Does anyone know what I would need to start a decent graphic game, and how much money I would need to get it done?

Reactions: dwalsh and Chaosguy

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Mostly74
Start with the design, forget the graphics at the beginning, in case of a adventure like game, get started with a puzzle tree, which objects are needed when and how to get them, how to avoid dead ends (and of course first have a rough plot for a story, what the game should be about).
But if you want to focus on graphics and learn how to render, make a Visual Novel instead. For that get started by grabbing a free version of DAZ.

If you want to know about the funds ... look at Kickstarter. The people there usually are not completely wrong about how much they need. So check out a few games which resemble what your goal is and see how much they want to raise for development.
If you have a Job already and want do create a game in your spare time without additional employees, you won't need any money :)

Last edited:

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
I have actually(and finally, Unfortunately) finished this version of the game. Thanks everyone for all the help. In my opinion, it's a great game, sometimes frustrating, as are all games lol. I am really excited to see what's next and looking forward to the next update. Thanks!

On a side note I would love to learn how to make a really great game like this and others. Does anyone know what I would need to start a decent graphic game, and how much money I would need to get it done?
Everything Nemo56 said
Plus my two cents
1) First things first write a complete story
2) Learn the basics of screen writing
3) Learn the basics of the engine you want to use Ren'py, rpg maker, etc...
4l Decide on what format your going to for your assets. If your artistically inclined 2d is cheaper but takes longer to produce depending on how good you want the art to look. 3d you can download assets it's faster but you needed heavy duty equipment for rendering. If your really good drawing your own 3d art is faster and cheaper.
5) Make contact with devs that are doing work similar to yours. That will save you a lot of time on making beginners errors. There are a lot of devs that really jump in to help new devs.
6) whether your doing it for fun or profit form a crew consisting of (most importantly) a proof reader. Maybe a fellow coder and one or two testers. Maybe a translator (optional)
7) My advice start with a Kinetic Visual Novel to get your feet wet. Then move on to stories with branches.
8) Personally if I was a dev I'd never come on this site but I'd get someone to manage a thread here and filter out what I need. I've seen more than a few devs cave and abandon projects after being here. Some I still talk too and it's always the same the negativity here can become toxic at times.

May have missed a few points but those are my basics
Edit: Most important, time management in every aspect and process in the development of a VN is critical. Be it hobby or Professional.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chaosguy

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
A word about Eric.
In the past I've said that Eric isn't long for this game. Well, I'll admit that I was wrong. It's true that if you look at the entire game, Eric is only a small part of it. But if you like Eric + sharing, and you're on the friendship path, then you have a lot of content left to go. Maybe 5-8 more updates or so, with a lot of Eric. As for NTR, I was unable to get very much about that, just a lot about sharing. But just because I didn't find out much about it dose not mean that it will not be in the game. One thing is true, at some point (In friendship path.) Eric will turn on you, (MC) and force you to make a discission, lose the game, or get rid of Eric. So, if you like Eric, stay and enjoy the game, you've got a lot of content to go.

If you enjoy playing this game please help support the Developer: Aleksey90 Thank you

spartan2177

Aug 27, 2016
A word about Eric.
In the past I've said that Eric isn't long for this game. Well, I'll admit that I was wrong. It's true that if you look at the entire game, Eric is only a small part of it. But if you like Eric + sharing, and you're on the friendship path, then you have a lot of content left to go. Maybe 5-8 more updates or so, with a lot of Eric. As for NTR, I was unable to get very much about that, just a lot about sharing. But just because I didn't find out much about it dose not mean that it will not be in the game. One thing is true, at some point (In friendship path.) Eric will turn on you, (MC) and force you to make a discission, lose the game, or get rid of Eric. So, if you like Eric, stay and enjoy the game, you've got a lot of content to go.

Makes sense, otherwise its a complete re-make with far fewer changes from the original game but 2-3years behind in development.

Sosoii

Feb 1, 2022
Anyone have save with all scene?

And how i can take loan from bank?
And how i can check camera?

Last edited:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Anyone have save with all scene?

And how i can take loan from bank?
And how i can check camera?
Check page 1 (edit: The memories are stored in the persistent file, not in savegames)

Once Max realises that he doesn't have enough money to buy the first set of clothing, the bank will unlock on the laptop. Your website might have to be up and running already.

You can access the cams through your website.

You can find a full walkthrough on page 1.

Last edited:

Mostly74

May 22, 2021
Check page 1 (edit: The memories are stored in the persistent file, not in savegames)

Once Max realises that he doesn't have enough money to buy the first set of clothing, the bank will unlock on the laptop. Your website might have to be up and running already.

You can access the cams through your website.

You can find a full walkthrough on page 1.
Yes, Your website MUST be up and running otherwise it will not let you take a loan because you have no income.

Reactions: Nemo56
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes