3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Makes sense, otherwise its a complete re-make with far fewer changes from the original game but 2-3years behind in development.
First of all, it is a remake - not a remaster, but a remake. Remakes have the same premisse, but don't stick to the original content/plot.

Left Eric aside, there's a lot of changes already, especially when it comes to Lisa and Alice.
Even if you ignore all the options that have been added to the events, there are also some new events and opportunities that have not been in the original game.

I would also have been cool with him not being in the game at all. Also that would be quite a change, wouldn't it?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Yes, Your website MUST be up and running otherwise it will not let you take a loan because you have no income.
Thanks for confirming it.
I honestly never saw any reason to try to play the game without the website :) After all it's called Big Brother and pushes you very hard into using the web cams. Getting the site ready is always priority 1, everything else can wait.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020

BigBrother Another Story Unofficial Walkthrough 0.08.00.x

(Based on Game version 0.08.00)

English version

View attachment 1692095
German version

View attachment 1758305
If there is a mistake in the guide, please let me know.
I apologize for all the grammatical and spelling mistakes. English is not my native language .

Thanks to Aleksey90 , EQGamer , Maxbishup and Lukumoide
Thanks to Cerberus for the German translation
And thanks toall those who helped me by answering the questions.
Updated.png

German translation of Walkthrough added

Last edited:

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
First of all, it is a remake - not a remaster, but a remake. Remakes have the same premisse, but don't stick to the original content/plot.

Left Eric aside, there's a lot of changes already, especially when it comes to Lisa and Alice.
Even if you ignore all the options that have been added to the events, there are also some new events and opportunities that have not been in the original game.

I would also have been cool with him not being in the game at all. Also that would be quite a change, wouldn't it?
I'll agree on that point, to be a Big Brother reboot, remake or remaster for me the only static point must be Max, Ann, Alice and Lisa in a state where he has to protect them while corrupting. I'll add for me a complete overhaul of everything else house, protagonist or NPC's can still result in a game still identifiable as Big Brother. That's just my opinion.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Strange, might be something wrong with the forum then.
The first link is: https://f95zone.to/attachments/1692095/
Leads to a file called: 1714950_Download_link.png
The second link is https://f95zone.to/attachments/1758305/
The linked file's name is: 1781141_Download_link.png

Edit: Btw, right clicking, "save as" saves the image, left clicking opens it. In both cases it does not download the pdf.
I'm using firefox.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: .Black Panther.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Not sure, maybe to needs a file association. That program will automatically open it and you can save it from that program. Sorry I don't have much experience with Firefox myself

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020

Strange, might be something wrong with the forum then.
The first link is: https://f95zone.to/attachments/1692095/
Leads to a file called: 1714950_Download_link.png
The second link is https://f95zone.to/attachments/1758305/
The linked file's name is: 1781141_Download_link.png

Edit: Btw, right clicking, "save as" saves the image, left clicking opens it. In both cases it does not download the pdf.
I'm using firefox.
I think your browser has a problem (Firefox) Because it's perfectly normal for me and it works.

Last edited:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
.Black Panther.
dwalsh
It's not the browser or the OS, those could not cause this. They can't link to different files.
But to make sure, I tried MS Edge as well, then chrome on the smartphone, even switched to mobile data instead of WLAN, just in case that the DNS server I use is the problem.

In all cases I get that graphic.

It might be regional. In connection with other things that happened today in this region of Europe I have a few suspicions, but they are all just speculations currently. Maybe I'm seeing patterns where there are none.

Edit: This is the graphic I get. Just in case I scanned it with my AV before uploading.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
.Black Panther.
dwalsh
It's not the browser or the OS, those could not cause this. They can't link to different files.
But to make sure, I tried MS Edge as well, then chrome on the smartphone, even switched to mobile data instead of WLAN, just in case that the DNS server I use is the problem.

In all cases I get that graphic.

It might be regional. In connection with other things that happened today in this region of Europe I have a few suspicions, but they are all just speculations currently. Maybe I'm seeing patterns where there are none.

Edit: This is the graphic I get. Just in case I scanned it with my AV before uploading.
Funny, it worked earlier. But now I'm getting the same issue

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
.Black Panther. i'm experiencing the same problem as Nemo56 using Firefox
Funny, it worked earlier. But now I'm getting the same issue
As Nemo56 points out, the problem is with cloud servers, DNS servers and servers in general. Some parts of the world are affected. The problem will probably be solved in a few hours. You do not need to do anything. There is no need to change the link and reload. It will certainly take some time for everything to return to 100% normal.

Deleted member 2919053

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2020
If you have problems with your Firefox... Browser,
I can recommend you Vivaldi Browser. I've been using it for years and never had any problems.
With Vivaldi also all extensions from Chrome Web Store work.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes