3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
1. As I read here, only Eric updates are coming and the main game is ready ?

2. What does the Game Extra Patch ?

Skoll View attachment 1760130
(1) How did you get that idea? Most people complain that there is "ABSOLUTELY NO CONTENT! I WANNA FUCK MOM SO BADLY!".
So ... no, a lot (hopefully) of updates are still to come which are about the girls instead of that scumbag. Since the game has three main paths, it takes a while. On war path Eric got kicked out, ass kisser path and snitch path are behind, they will get updated next. Even on ass kisser path Eric is supposed to leave at some point (after all he is a dick who wants to get all the girls and get rid of Max). But after that we hopefully see more of Lisa and most of all Alice, she has been ignored in the last update.

(2) It unlocks the memories and also additional clothing options on the main screen, once you found the according cookies (see walkthrough).

Last edited:
Reactions: dwalsh

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
1. As I read here, only Eric updates are coming and the main game is ready ?

2. What does the Game Extra Patch ?

Skoll View attachment 1760130
Frankly Eric doesn't bother me anymore because he's simply off my path so I can get to enjoy this version more. I promised myself to stop talking about him but I just wanted to clarify something for you.
Its mostly just a few people still banging on their drums for Eric content (I can say most assuredly it's not the majority). Aleksey has decided to try to please them by continuing with more content on the Friend / Fake Friendship path it seems, that's not an issue for me. Once again not on my path so.... There. Unfortunately the minority will still bang (louder I'm afraid) their drums for content. Even DS in his reboot went with the majority this time and didn't even bother with Eric on the Kate or Max path. Whether Alexsey is shooting himself in the foot with this only time will tell because the more time he puts in creating content for the Eric fans the less time he has to complete content for the rest of us. We'll see how it goes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nemo56 and Chaosguy

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
No. Exactly the same script.
The engine of course reacts to touch screen instead of mouse and keyboard.
I'll add one thing that's barely noticeable (I'm bias to android too so take it with a pinch of salt). Because it's optimised for mobile devices to me to game transitions flow smoother to me. My only real hickup is I'd really like the ability to change text size on android but it not that big of and issue.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I'll add one thing that's barely noticeable (I'm bias to android too so take it with a pinch of salt). Because it's optimised for mobile devices to me to game transitions flow smoother to me. My only real hickup is I'd really like the ability to change text size on android but it not that big of and issue.
The PC version lacks a text size option as well, most games do :)
I hoped there would be an option to set the text size through a command line argument, but it has to be done in a script.

And I have to ask ... what game transitions? It just swaps images, doesn't it? What did I miss?

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
The PC version lacks a text size option as well, most games do :)
I hoped there would be an option to set the text size through a command line argument, but it has to be done in a script.

And I have to ask ... what game transitions? It just swaps images, doesn't it? What did I miss?
Nah, In the last update I noticed that there was a change in some of the scene transitions. I meant to complement him on them because they work really well for me.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Still don't know what you are talking about tbh, the only transition I can think of is when you catch someone changing, when the image changes from shocked to her covering herself.

Can you give an example when I might see one of the new a trnsitions? I really didn't notice any.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Still don't know what you are talking about tbh, the only transition I can think of is when you catch someone changing, when the image changes from shocked to her covering herself.

Can you give an example when I might see one of the new a trnsitions? I really didn't notice any.
I'll try to do a screen record to show you

Reactions: Nemo56

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
What is major difference between another story, the remake and the original.
Gameplay- and storywise the other two are almost identical (except the additional fan made eric content).
This one has different progress, story variations, new opportunities, more variation, new gameplay mechanics and all new renders (and by far more of them for each scene, repeatable mini-events often have several variations). Also Olivias boyfriend is not in the game, instead we'll get to see Kiras daugher and one of her coworkers.

Reactions: Chaosguy

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Gameplay- and storywise the other two are almost identical (except the additional fan made eric content).
This one has different progress, story variations, new opportunities, more variation, new gameplay mechanics and all new renders (and by far more of them for each scene, repeatable mini-events often have several variations).
Haven't played in a while, but I did like the nude punishment except you didn't really get to see much as they cover themselves with their hands before laying on the mothers knee, would much rather have them stand with their hands to their sides and maybe even after a while Max getting hard in front of all the girls from enjoying the punishment. I feel the punishment side of the game got forgotten somewhere, although I think I still got a long way to go in the game, only just up to the aunt.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
More lewd in terms of incest and sex. Is Eric handled differently.
There are a few more options with him (friend or Fake Friendship you'll see alot about it in the thread)
Their are more scenes with him an Ann than the original, some animated
There is more storyline (the girls) and ways to block him

Last edited:
Reactions: Chaosguy

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
A word about Eric.
In the past I've said that Eric isn't long for this game. Well, I'll admit that I was wrong. It's true that if you look at the entire game, Eric is only a small part of it. But if you like Eric + sharing, and you're on the friendship path, then you have a lot of content left to go. Maybe 5-8 more updates or so, with a lot of Eric. As for NTR, I was unable to get very much about that, just a lot about sharing. But just because I didn't find out much about it dose not mean that it will not be in the game. One thing is true, at some point (In friendship path.) Eric will turn on you, (MC) and force you to make a discission, lose the game, or get rid of Eric. So, if you like Eric, stay and enjoy the game, you've got a lot of content to go.

If you enjoy playing this game please help support the Developer: Aleksey90 Thank you
NICE! I always felt there needed to be more Eric in the original game or at least give people the choice for there to be more Eric. He needs to be around more so that when you finally eliminate him, it is that much sweeter down the road after he has done way more things with the females. Getting rid of Eric too soon would be like killing off Darth Vader at the end of Episode 4. Then what are you supposed to do? :ROFLMAO:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I didnt play the last 2 updates,so can someone help me?
What haapen with the long war path?
Now I see we have fake friendship route-is that suppose to be the long war route?

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes