3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Tor7

Jun 10, 2021
You can find a cookies guide in the unofficial walkthrough by BlackPanther on page 1.
There are 4 sets of cookies, one of them with a christmas theme, which currently has no effect.
The second standard set will only activate once the first one has been completed, the third one only after the second one.
The cookie you found during the punishment is for the christmas theme set.

The Blackmail hint is a bit misleading. It's not wrong, but it's not about completing Mentor but to trigger something in the repeating event between Lisa and Eric.
Anyway, there will be no blackmailing. Instead at some point Eric will accuse you of theft. In that moment you can use the photos against him. Check the walkthrough for more information.

Last but not least about the bath scene ... I think this is currently it, there is no follow up scene in the game yet.
Thanks for the information. I'll go check out the cookies and walkthrough about Eric & Lisa...

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
I didnt play the last 2 updates,so can someone help me?
What haapen with the long war path?
Now I see we have fake friendship route-is that suppose to be the long war route?
Well, in the first part of the 0.07 update, it was decided to change the names of the game paths. Which is as follows:

The path of enmity with Eric => hostility path
The path of pretending to be friends with Eric => Fake friendship
The path of friendship with Eric => True friendship

Currently:
In the hostile path, players can get rid of Eric in two way, if they can not get rid of Eric, Max is sent to the camp and practically game is over.
On the path of Fake friendship, preparations are made to get rid of Eric, and things happen on Eric's friendship path.
On the true friendship path , Eric steps forward and Max tries to get a reward for himself from this situation.
In all these path there are events that do not exist in other path.

I hope you got your answer

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Well, in the first part of the 0.07 update, it was decided to change the names of the game paths. Which is as follows:

The path enmity with Eric => hostility path
The path of pretending to be friends with Eric => Fake friendship
The path of friendship with Eric => True friendship

Currently:
In the hostile path, players can get rid of Eric, and in two way, if they can not get rid of Eric, Max is sent to the camp and practically game is over.
On the path of Fake friendship, preparations are made to get rid of Eric, and things happen on Eric's friendship path.
On the true friendship path , Eric steps forward and Max tries to get a reward for himself from this situation.
In all these path there are events that do not exist in other path.

I hope you got your answer
Thank you very much.
You are awesome.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Personally I group snitch and ass licker under "I don't care". Once they don't affect my path too much to each their own.
One day I might give them a try for the extra scenes, but currently I am not interested. I am not opposed to "sharing" content, but I am also not a big fan of it. As long as it fits the story I'm ok with either.
The problem is the character. Usually the "competition" are written as nice guys, I just can't cope with a slimeball like this one. The ones who create fan art for him also often want to see him as an abusive char and if it goes in that direction, I'm out anyway.

Reactions: Chaosguy

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
One day I might give them a try for the extra scenes, but currently I am not interested. I am not opposed to "sharing" content, but I am also not a big fan of it. As long as it fits the story I'm ok with either.
The problem is the character. Usually the "competition" are written as nice guys, I just can't cope with a slimeball like this one. The ones who create fan art for him also often want to see him as an abusive char and if it goes in that direction, I'm out anyway.
I play other games with sharing, NTR and a host of other fetishes. My problem is the same, the Eric character is toxic, parasitic and devoid of any sense of decorum. I can't do that even for curiosity. Death to Eric, may someone shove poison evy up his ass one day and plug it.

Last edited:

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
NICE! I always felt there needed to be more Eric in the original game or at least give people the choice for there to be more Eric. He needs to be around more so that when you finally eliminate him, it is that much sweeter down the road after he has done way more things with the females. Getting rid of Eric too soon would be like killing off Darth Vader at the end of Episode 4. Then what are you supposed to do? :ROFLMAO:
You prefer true friendship path then. I played the fake friendship path where I keep his paws off the girls except Ann. So far I'm satisfied manipulating him.

Reactions: SomeOldFart

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
You prefer true friendship path then. I played the fake friendship path where I keep his paws off the girls except Ann. So far I'm satisfied manipulating him.
Nah sounds like he might be on the fake friendship too. I won't lie I get jealous of the extra scenes that route has sometimes. But I'll take dealing with anything or anyone on anyday rather than dealing with Eric another day. It's been what almost two years and I feel like I've been released from prison. Not going back there. The last frictional character that drew such a distasteful emotion out of me was Frodo..... And I'd pick him over Eric still.

• Haha
Reactions: Valoryn

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Nah sounds like he might be on the fake friendship too. I won't lie I get jealous of the extra scenes that route has sometimes. But I'll take dealing with anything or anyone on anyday rather than dealing with Eric another day. It's been what almost two years and I feel like I've been released from prison. Not going back there. The last frictional character that drew such a distasteful emotion out of me was Frodo..... And I'd pick him over Eric still.
Have never tried any of the BB's but, after reading some of this thread.
I'm very tempted to try this with the primary objective of cock-blocking Eirc, just out of spite. :LOL:

kgirlffx

Nov 9, 2019
Frankly Eric doesn't bother me anymore because he's simply off my path so I can get to enjoy this version more. I promised myself to stop talking about him but I just wanted to clarify something for you.
Its mostly just a few people still banging on their drums for Eric content (I can say most assuredly it's not the majority). Aleksey has decided to try to please them by continuing with more content on the Friend / Fake Friendship path it seems, that's not an issue for me. Once again not on my path so.... There. Unfortunately the minority will still bang (louder I'm afraid) their drums for content. Even DS in his reboot went with the majority this time and didn't even bother with Eric on the Kate or Max path. Whether Alexsey is shooting himself in the foot with this only time will tell because the more time he puts in creating content for the Eric fans the less time he has to complete content for the rest of us. We'll see how it goes.
I get that you don't like it, and perhaps the majority don't either, though you have no way of knowing how many pass the game by for the lack.

Your attitude toward people who are disappointed or hoping to change Dev's mind is a bit condescending though. You act like we're just bothersome annoyances, banging our drum, and pouting that the content we want is cut. But like, the game came out with this content. It presented it as though it would be a part of the game.

People supported it because they liked the content. They are no different than you in that. You just got your way. Until the Dev says stop, people are just as in the right to push for the content they want as you are to do so for your preferred content.

Just my two-cents though. No harm meant, more just a heads up that your tone could be taken pretty bad by some people.

Reactions: vendarr

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I get that you don't like it, and perhaps the majority don't either, though you have no way of knowing how many pass the game by for the lack.

Your attitude toward people who are disappointed or hoping to change Dev's mind is a bit condescending though. You act like we're just bothersome annoyances, banging our drum, and pouting that the content we want is cut. But like, the game came out with this content. It presented it as though it would be a part of the game.

People supported it because they liked the content. They are no different than you in that. You just got your way. Until the Dev says stop, people are just as in the right to push for the content they want as you are to do so for your preferred content.

Just my two-cents though. No harm meant, more just a heads up that your tone could be taken pretty bad by some people.
Well, the pro Eric faction is small, but sadly some of them are very loud and annoying. I don't know if you were here when it was announced that Eric will get kicked out from the house, that was ... awful. "whiny children" is a nice way to describing the people who posted and ranted then.
And they keep mocking those who don't want Eric around, like those could not stand the competition, should grow up and all sorts of things. And of course they keep repeating that the game is all about Eric (no, it isn't, Eric has a rather small role, even on friendship path) and is "dead, Dead, DEAD!!!!!!!" without Eric.

Yes, that sounds very much like a bothersome annoyance and I would be glad if that faction would just play something else with as many Erics in it as they want.
The BB Renpy Remake has a whole Eric path that uses fan art as graphics.

edit: gramma fix

Last edited:

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019

It's unfortunate that that was all you derived from my comment. I'm too tired to continue this, the character is over in my path so I'm good now.

kgirlffx

Nov 9, 2019
Well, the pro Eric faction is small, but sadly some of them are very loud and annoying. I don't know if you were here when it was announced that Eric will get kicked out from the house, that was ... awful. "whiny children" is a nice way to describing the people who posted and ranted then.
And they keep mocking those who don't want Eric around, like those could not stand the competition, should grow up and all sorts of things. And of course they keep repeating that the game is all about Eric (no, it isn't, Eric has a rather small role, even on friendship path) and is "dead, Dead, DEAD!!!!!!!" without Eric.

Yes, that sounds very much like a bothersome annoyance and I would be glad if that faction would just play something else with as many Erics in it as they want.
The BB Renpy Remake has a whole Eric path that uses fan art as graphics.

edit: gramma fix
I can see what you mean. I don't see that stance from pro-NTR people anytime recently, but I get that if those upset were being rude or abusive then one would hope that does not start back up.

I would argue though that I saw a lot of that same behavior from the pro-vanilla crowd anytime anything NTR was put into the game

Reactions: vendarr

kgirlffx

Nov 9, 2019
It's unfortunate that that was all you derived from my comment. I'm too tired to continue this, the character is over in my path so I'm good now.
Fair enough, but were the situation to be reversed, and NTR became the main path, you and most vanilla people would probably be just as upset or drum banging. And yet you would probably feel in the right to do so.

My main point is that I wish people would be more supportive of things not exclusively for themselves. I for one dislike all Max content. I very much dislike the model, too childish, and I have zero interest in seeing him with any of the characters. I support the development of it though because I know a lot of people love it and I want them to enjoy the game as well.

But, the reverse seems to not be true. Your crowd dislikes Eric content. But instead of supporting it anyway and just saying that part is not your thing, most either actively hate on it, try to stop it, or get upset when it is developed.

Take this all with a grain of bias on my end. I've seen a lot of good NTR games drop the angle or die out due to vanilla people losing their collective minds over the kink even existing. And when you consider how few the games are with any good NTR in comparison to harem or vanilla games . . . . that the vanilla crowd tend to always kill them off . . . . . perhaps I'm just butthurt over.

But yeah, it is frustrating when something NTR people put our hopes on and was super looking forward to falls through, again, and everyone just kind of dunks on us and cheers that that happened or writes it off as just being sort of an annoyance.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes