3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
I play other games with sharing, NTR and a host of other fetishes. My problem is the same, the Eric character is toxic, parasitic and devoid of any sense of decorum. I can't do that even for curiosity. Death to Eric, may someone shove poison evy up his ass one day and plug it.
kgirlffx I think you should read this.

kgirlffx

Nov 9, 2019
That's the easiest question I've gotten in weeks. If it's too much for me too bear I move on.
And you would be able to do so easily as the vast majority of games cater to your preference. Easy to just move on when you have dozens of new options to give a go.

And as for "I play other games with sharing, NTR and a host of other fetishes. My problem is the same, the Eric character is toxic, parasitic and devoid of any sense of decorum. I can't do that even for curiosity. Death to Eric, may someone shove poison evy up his ass one day and plug it. "

Sounds to me like you just don't really like NTR. NTR has different levels, but a typical NTR is having your romantic interest taken. Not shared. Not willingly given. Taken. If you think the Eric character is especially toxic, your scales is pretty light.

The constant push from your side that no NTR path, even if have the option to hard shut that path down, can exist because it's toxic or you hate the character ruins games for people with that preference for no real reason. Can you give me a single reason why NO Eric NTR path can exist for anyone to take, a reason that's not just you not wanting any time ever spent on anything outside of your specific fetish?

Like, if you remove Eric from your game, then why does it bother you if others don't? Honestly curious, as to me it really just looks like a selfish desire to only have content made for you and you only. *When I say "you" I do not mean you specifically, more people as a whole who are anti-NTR path*

Reactions: vendarr and DTchan

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
And you would be able to do so easily as the vast majority of games cater to your preference. Easy to just move on when you have dozens of new options to give a go.

And as for "I play other games with sharing, NTR and a host of other fetishes. My problem is the same, the Eric character is toxic, parasitic and devoid of any sense of decorum. I can't do that even for curiosity. Death to Eric, may someone shove poison evy up his ass one day and plug it. "

Sounds to me like you just don't really like NTR. NTR has different levels, but a typical NTR is having your romantic interest taken. Not shared. Not willingly given. Taken. If you think the Eric character is especially toxic, your scales is pretty light.

The constant push from your side that no NTR path, even if have the option to hard shut that path down, can exist because it's toxic or you hate the character ruins games for people with that preference for no real reason. Can you give me a single reason why NO Eric NTR path can exist for anyone to take, a reason that's not just you not wanting any time ever spent on anything outside of your specific fetish?

Like, if you remove Eric from your game, then why does it bother you if others don't? Honestly curious, as to me it really just looks like a selfish desire to only have content made for you and you only. *When I say "you" I do not mean you specifically, more people as a whole who are anti-NTR path*
Know what? You win. There are two out three routes with Eric in it still, I'm gonna stop here, play my route and wish you happy gaming. I'm out of energy to continue talking about that character.

kgirlffx

Nov 9, 2019
Know what? You win. There are two out three routes with Eric in it still, I'm gonna stop here, play my route and wish you happy gaming. I'm out of energy to continue talking about that character.
Ironic, considering if you actually just played your route and did not mind other people's paths we would not be at cross purpose. Nice and easy to drop a subject when you got your way. Hopefully, you got something at all out of my thoughts and maybe are a bit more inclusive in the future.

Either way, have a good one. Will stop pinging you.

Reactions: vendarr

Mostly74

May 22, 2021
Well, the pro Eric faction is small, but sadly some of them are very loud and annoying. I don't know if you were here when it was announced that Eric will get kicked out from the house, that was ... awful. "whiny children" is a nice way to describing the people who posted and ranted then.
And they keep mocking those who don't want Eric around, like those could not stand the competition, should grow up and all sorts of things. And of course they keep repeating that the game is all about Eric (no, it isn't, Eric has a rather small role, even on friendship path) and is "dead, Dead, DEAD!!!!!!!" without Eric.

Yes, that sounds very much like a bothersome annoyance and I would be glad if that faction would just play something else with as many Erics in it as they want.
The BB Renpy Remake has a whole Eric path that uses fan art as graphics.

edit: gramma fix
Here's the way I see it. Do I like Eric, Hell No!, Do I care that Eric is in the game, Hell No! I like playing these games and to me it doesn't matter what's in a game, if I don't see something I like, I just won't play. I'm not gonna bash a game developer for something they decide to put out. If it got that bad, I might as well just go make my own game and put what I want in it.
BTW, great game so far, can't wait for the new update.

P.S. I still don't like Eric, but i got rid of him, so I'm good now :LOL:

summerjo

May 9, 2017
I have already completed friends and fake friends path.
But my war save is screwed up.
I have already been accused by Eric, but can't catch him.
Anyone know which version of the save I should download from the OP?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I think he is asking for the latest save v0.08, but in the OP it says COMING SOON
The problem with the request is, that he didn't specify for which path he wants it. There are 3 main paths with 2 variations each.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I have already completed friends and fake friends path.
But my war save is screwed up.
I have already been accused by Eric, but can't catch him.
Anyone know which version of the save I should download from the OP?
You can load a autosave from a about a week before he accuses you. Then you prepare for war!
The 0.7 saves should be fine, you should be able to kick Eric out with those. If not, then use a 0.6 save.

Reactions: Mostly74

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Nemo56 just noticed. Is there anything after you untie Lisa's bathsuit at the pool?
Oh the transitions where probably there before, most of the screen to screen are like snap transitions but some on the ones with Ann are fade out, fade in. Think I noticed one or two with Alice too

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Fair enough, but were the situation to be reversed, and NTR became the main path, you and most vanilla people would probably be just as upset or drum banging. And yet you would probably feel in the right to do so.

My main point is that I wish people would be more supportive of things not exclusively for themselves. I for one dislike all Max content. I very much dislike the model, too childish, and I have zero interest in seeing him with any of the characters. I support the development of it though because I know a lot of people love it and I want them to enjoy the game as well.

But, the reverse seems to not be true. Your crowd dislikes Eric content. But instead of supporting it anyway and just saying that part is not your thing, most either actively hate on it, try to stop it, or get upset when it is developed.

Take this all with a grain of bias on my end. I've seen a lot of good NTR games drop the angle or die out due to vanilla people losing their collective minds over the kink even existing. And when you consider how few the games are with any good NTR in comparison to harem or vanilla games . . . . that the vanilla crowd tend to always kill them off . . . . . perhaps I'm just butthurt over.

But yeah, it is frustrating when something NTR people put our hopes on and was super looking forward to falls through, again, and everyone just kind of dunks on us and cheers that that happened or writes it off as just being sort of an annoyance.
sorry to disagree. I don't think there are few ntr games. What happens is that they end up being abandoned due to lack of follow-up, because ntr's followers make a lot of noise but deep down they aren't that many and devs don't get financial support, which is what really matters. Word support doesn't pay bills

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Nemo56 just noticed. Is there anything after you untie Lisa's bathsuit at the pool?
Oh the transitions where probably there before, most of the screen to screen are like snap transitions but some on the ones with Ann are fade out, fade in. Think I noticed one or two with Alice too
Nope, that's it for the moment. Depending on who of the girls you choose first you can try something, but you won't get very far.

About hte transisiont: I see. I could hardly believe that I missed all those :)
As I said, the only transitions I remember are used when you catch someone changing in her room. Of course that can't be the case with Alice, so I probably missed these. Maybe these were used when she was trying on her new outfits? Damn, now I have to check this or I won't be able to sleep tonight :D

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Nope, that's it for the moment. Depending on who of the girls you choose first you can try something, but you won't get very far.

About hte transisiont: I see. I could hardly believe that I missed all those :)
As I said, the only transitions I remember are used when you catch someone changing in her room. Of course that can't be the case with Alice, so I probably missed these. Maybe these were used when she was trying on her new outfits? Damn, now I have to check this or I won't be able to sleep tonight :D
I don't think those were there before but I could be wrong. This are a little easier on the eyes for me

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes