3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Hobsnake

Jan 15, 2020
Might have hit a bug and im wondering if anyone else has had this happen. I can't progress with Alice because of "Taking Care of her Ass." I stood up for her 5 times and then talked to her about spanking her, she refused so i let her get spanked and then talked to her again and she agreed but now nothing. Anytime I talk to her the option isn't there neither in sunbathing or when she smokes. All the idea bulb says is the part about if I walk up while she is smoking let her know and wait a while. I am not sure if im missing something big or what cause until that gets done im locked out of the rest of her stuff. If anyone knows what im doing wrong or if its a bug I would appreciate the input.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Might have hit a bug and im wondering if anyone else has had this happen. I can't progress with Alice because of "Taking Care of her Ass." I stood up for her 5 times and then talked to her about spanking her, she refused so i let her get spanked and then talked to her again and she agreed but now nothing. Anytime I talk to her the option isn't there neither in sunbathing or when she smokes. All the idea bulb says is the part about if I walk up while she is smoking let her know and wait a while. I am not sure if im missing something big or what cause until that gets done im locked out of the rest of her stuff. If anyone knows what im doing wrong or if its a bug I would appreciate the input.
Does it say anywhere that you need to progress in another area first before it continues? The spanking only occurs when Alice is at the pool in the afternoon during the week, so about 2 or 3pm. Oh yeah and only the day after you have saved her from punishment.

Maverick369

Nov 22, 2021
Are we at point in this game where Eric has started fucking Anna. The other question is what is the relationship between Eric and rain character like in true friendship. Does it still remain a cuckcolding experience or is Eric more open to the idea of sharing the women with the main character.

Reactions: Chaosguy

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
Are we at point in this game where Eric has started fucking Anna. The other question is what is the relationship between Eric and rain character like in true friendship. Does it still remain a cuckcolding experience or is Eric more open to the idea of sharing the women with the main character.
Yes Eric is fucking Anna. In true friendship, it's a cuckolding experience and Eric will never share with the main character up to the point that Eric will betray him (in development).

Reactions: Chaosguy

Maverick369

Nov 22, 2021
Really so then what is the benefit of MC remaining a true friend too Eric. I was hoping that there would be a sharing element with possible threesomes and DP

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
how many times do i have to give candy to lisa per week to complete the quest
This should be the point where you start watching movies with her (I think).. You may need to work on other things to get that though. HOWEVER, you SHOULD keep giving her the candy every so often to boost her mood (and maybe relationship) score.

Hope that helps.

Reactions: dwalsh

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
Really so then what is the benefit of MC remaining a true friend too Eric. I was hoping that there would be a sharing element with possible threesomes and DP
None for the MC really. Eric is a selfish prick. He just wants the MC to help him get the girls. To give incentive he tries to make the MC think that he could gain a lot from the arrangement by giving him some money and using Ann as bait. His ultimate unchanging goal will always be getting rid of the MC and getting all the girls.

Hobsnake

Jan 15, 2020
Does it say anywhere that you need to progress in another area first before it continues? The spanking only occurs when Alice is at the pool in the afternoon during the week, so about 2 or 3pm. Oh yeah and only the day after you have saved her from punishment.
Thats the problem is that it never came up the day after and there is nothing else that hinges indicates I need to do something else for it to continue. I have even looked at the walkthrough and it should have gone but nothing. Thats why im wondering if I maybe hit a bug cause im not seeing any way to continue outside of starting over and I would really rather not.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Thats the problem is that it never came up the day after and there is nothing else that hinges indicates I need to do something else for it to continue. I have even looked at the walkthrough and it should have gone but nothing. Thats why im wondering if I maybe hit a bug cause im not seeing any way to continue outside of starting over and I would really rather not.
Post your latest savegame please.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes