3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Have you played the original game? The friendship route is optional, you can go war with Eric if you want. Or you don't want NTR option at all for others to play, is that what you really want?
They were speculating on what the end game was. You are Max the mc at the end you win a "good ending" for the players I suppose.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Heh, sharing the girls with Eric isn't NTR in the first place. The only way to get NTR is if he sends you to the military camp. Only them you really lose the girls to him.

Apparantly in this version of the game the war path has no forced scenes except those with Ann in the beginning. On the other side the ass licker path is supposed to get more sharing scenes.

What the pros lack in numbers, they make up with volume. Remember the tantrums after the announcements that Eric gets kicked from the house. We could discuss if it's "bowing to the masses", if one wants the same as they in the first place or if he should rather bow to a very loud minority, but I won't.
The three paths on long terms hurt the game development more than any other aspect. Every other char in the game has basically one path, it's just Eric who gets three. There is no option how to proceed with Alice or Lisa or anyone else. You only find choices that have to do with Eric. I don't complain about the lack of choices, I rather have one "ok" story than three "meh" ones.
In my opinion a dev should do his own thing, tell his story (one of them, not three) and give a shit about all those whiners. Who doesn't like it, should go play something else.

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
Apparantly in this version of the game the war path has no forced scenes except those with Ann in the beginning. On the other side the ass licker path is supposed to get more sharing scenes.
This is just a game. Why do you emotionally elevate yourself over something that is fictional? Fuck if the MC shares some woman with some male NPC, there are people who find it exciting, or do you think a woman doesn't get pleasure from fucking two guys? "-Hur dur, I don't like being cuckolded". It's just a game, no need to put this in or try to force this, if the dev doesn't know how to create a decent story, then don't do it.

What the pros lack in numbers, they make up with volume. Remember the tantrums after the announcements that Eric gets kicked from the house. We could discuss if it's "bowing to the masses", if one wants the same as they in the first place or if he should rather bow to a very loud minority, but I won't.
It even looks like a child arguing. If you think Eric is bad at the game, give your purpose, make your point, and make people think you're right. To be frank, the game's story sucks, no objectivity to make us interested in the narrative. If you say the minority make noise, come up with a better script or ideas, I myself realized that Eric should be discarded in the game, because there would be no narrative for the character, they made the script poorly, copied everything from BB and labeled it "another story". Just with the delay and time it takes for an update to come out, it would be better to discard the character and give you what you want. DS is doing that with their game, Aleksey is not doing it any different either, keeps Eric because there is a small audience that supports him, just like DS in Kate's story.

The three paths on long terms hurt the game development more than any other aspect. Every other char in the game has basically one path, it's just Eric who gets three. There is no option how to proceed with Alice or Lisa or anyone else. You only find choices that have to do with Eric. I don't complain about the lack of choices, I rather have one "ok" story than three "meh" ones.
In my opinion a dev should do his own thing, tell his story (one of them, not three) and give a shit about all those whiners. Who doesn't like it, should go play something else.
You are the ones who are crybaby, I don't remember seeing many asking for "three stories", it was the dev himself who decided that, you should complain to him and not create single insults. You've been complaining for a long time, but realize that the dev you support is a weakling. You keep blaming others and saying that the game is wonderful, this game is full of flaws, nothing is perfect, we understand that, some try to help and others get in the way, but to mean such virtues but without truths? this game didn't have to be that long, see how it became, a grindfest, gameplay with a worse rng than the old DS game, Alice's story totally messed up, not even the dev knows how to reverse this, what will this blog event serve? why be so extensive? do you know what was the reason (in the script) to make Max do Alice's mind to sexcam? to he can fuck her and he dominate her more, something that in this game is Max who has to persuade with little gifts. Not that I'm finding it bad, but the MC lacks a bit of perversity. And in the context of the story, this is what Eric would teach him, of Max being perverse to his family. Anyway, tell me, is Max going to kiss and hug the three women in the house and then treat them like bitches or girlfriends? That's why I'm in favor of him removing Eric from the game, after the kisses and hugs, what will happen? wedding? prostitution? The game was supposed to go one path, but the cry of seeing an NPC fuck a female character screams louder, but I don't blame them if the person has no idea of creating a good script. It's also not easy to create good scripts, time passes quickly and it's always the enemy of perfection. But I agree with you, people should play something else, I don't even play that anymore myself. If the dev removed the grind from this game early on, it would definitely have more support.

Reactions: сатрап

karagan91

Jan 30, 2018
You are Max the mc at the end you win a "good ending" for the players I suppose.
For me, that's the problem right there. I am not Max, I am me. I never fuck my mother, nor my sisters. I never fuck underage girl (like Lisa or Olivia, for example). I am just person playing this game.

Why people okay with incest and underage relationship, but not okay with the idea of sharing. It baffles me. They're just fantasy, it's just a game. Why people put emotional attachment to fantasy? It's just silly.

I'm not pro or anti NTR btw, my fantasy fetish is MILF (see my avatar).

People should just play games they like, if some games don't suit them, then just play other games. There are plenty of them here. Why keep arguing over NTR stuff, over and over and over, don't they get tired or something? I don't know, or arguing is their 'fetish' or something.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
This is just a game. Why do you emotionally elevate yourself over something that is fictional? Fuck if the MC shares some woman with some male NPC, there are people who find it exciting,
I could asked what got you riled up that much. It's a fictional game after all, I can call the paths however I want, it's War, Ass Licker and Snitch. Question is: Why do you just got so emotional that you feel the urge to call people crybabies? That is something you just said, not me.

I don't remember seeing many asking for "three stories", it was the dev himself who decided that.
The game was supposed to go one path, but the cry of seeing an NPC fuck a female character screams louder
Which of both are you srious about and which one did you make up?

I don't know the original plan (about that "one path" thing), where did you get the information from? Not here from the forum or from discord, that's for sure. The information I got from the forum was, that the original plan was to make a sequel (with Eric already out, btw).
Btw, I already stated that I don't mind the "sharing" content, there are other games where it's done right (in one of my favorite games there is a up to 5some scene and you as player can decide who gets what hole, this girls and her sis at some point get going with a bunch of cops, so they are distracted and the player can sneak by). It's just that I can't stand this character and how many of his fans see him. Check the fan art, Eric is often abusive and that really is not my thing.
It's not about a NPC getting his dick wet, it's about this very char, I see no way to enjoy being friends with him.

My personal view on emotions about fictional characters: People get emotional about the characters of novels, games, movies, TV shows. I own about 500 books (~200 of them about Star Wars), litterally hundreds of story based computer games (ignoring all the arcade and stuff), and plenty of movies on disc, because I like fiction. I like experiencing a good story, living emotional up and downs with well written characters. So yeah, I can like a character and I can dislike him (that's emotions). And I don't see why I should make a difference here. I like what Aleksey did with Alice, I hope he will correct Ann (currently she is just as dumb as in the original) and give a bit more depth to Lisa other than "I am so unexperienced, I need to learn. Teach me".

edit: Sorry, I overread this. This was a normal question without accusations with rather good context, so it deserves an answer.
Anyway, tell me, is Max going to kiss and hug the three women in the house and then treat them like bitches or girlfriends
I don't know, I am eager to find out. Personally I'd prefer the "girlfriends" option. If there is a choice in games/novels, I never go the master/slave route. That's just not my thing. I prefer the current sensitive way, I have no need for more perversion. Stuff like that can be used for a good laugh, but I really don't want it to be the center of the game. That scene with Alice where she tried to punish Max ... wonderful. That's how it's done.
What I do hope is that this time at some point at least one of the girls will become aware of the cams or - as dwalsh mentioned earlier - the story will cover, why there was a camera in the first place.

ps: I remember your posts when it was announced that Eric gets kicked out. And I do remember that you announced very clearly that you will be out for good, so much about that. There are some people who could talk to me about getting emotional or accusing me of being childish. Hell, I'm the first who will admit that sometimes I can be a bit over the top. You ... no, when do do it, I can't take that seriously. My long time memory is too good for that.
Still I tried to make my point on emotions clear.

Last edited:

Maverick369

Nov 22, 2021
I still wonder if true friendship path ends with sharing with Eric. Ann is allowing mc to watch only because eric is telling her to. Eric is manipulating mc right now but there has to be a difference btw fake and true friendship

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
If the Eric character is your personification of NTR good for you. I personally really really really hate that character. At their first meeting he choose to threaten the MC if he got in his way considering the the MC smaller and not financially capable of challenging him. Then he starts on his girlfriend's daughters (and again threatens the MC to stay out of his way). His so called help with Alice is to belittle her and actually does nothing to help, the tutors he supposedly got for Lisa seem like shit because if the MC does not help her, her grades drop. All the protagonist wants is to have sex with them nothing more. He sees an opportunity to get to Kira and takes it (threats again). Skipping a few events (for someone so much more powerful that wallet scene is pathetic) after you kick him out guess what? If you guessed threats you guessed right but this time these are directed at Ann. Some people tend to lockstep Eric and NTR which I don't understand, but for me the character is a short dick, pre-ejaculating, manipulative, fraudulent, low self-esteemed, vindictive, parasitic, pathetic, imbecilic and just ridiculous.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mayonesa and Nemo56

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Ann is not dumb. She is psychologically damaged which made her submisive and desired to be controlled.
If you say so ...
"What are you two doing there? Oh, you have a reason to do it? Carry on then, chop chop".

I always had the impression that Ann is just there for the "WHEN FUCK MOM!" people, a sex toy to lure from one scene to the next. Carpal Tunnel Syndrom and "it's all for the family" my ass...

Last edited:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Yep that he is. But every good story needs a villain. Star wars is not Star Wars without Vader.
I would not disagree. But what's the friendship path for then? In that one all are one big happy family (ok, controlled by a scummbag, but still ...)

Maverick369

Nov 22, 2021
No that is what I’m trying to figure out as well. my speculation is that fake friendship is about mc using Ann to save his sisters and eventually Ann. Real friendship may be about the family becoming free use to Eric and mc. There has to be a difference btw the paths. It depends how far deviations occur from original

Reactions: Nemo56

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Please don't compare Darth Vader to Eric.
Wouldn't we all like to cut off his limbs, burn off his dick and then put him in a metal case? "Nooooooooooooooo"
(edit: of course not "all", but we group of people who hate that character)

Reactions: dwalsh

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I hate the character as well. What do you guys think main difference will be in terms of fake and true friendship.
Well, I can only tell so gameplay wise. I do "know" a few rumors (my previous question about it was not all that serious).
In fake, Max is the snitch, have an easy life as long as Eric is in the house, gets a few bonuses like seeing Ann naked more often and in the end, Max frames him and kicks him out. On the other path, Eric will be the one who tries to get rid of Max at some point and Max must make sure that Eric is the one who gets thrown out. From a storyteller point of view this might even be more dramatic than in War path, where Eric and Max are hostile from towards each other from the beginning.
I just want to have to endure that scummbag until it happens. Maybe when we reach that point, I'll get one of BlackPanthers savegames to experience the Betrayal without suffering through the way there.

On all three paths Eric is supposed to leave the house so the story can change. We were told there would be other challenges than Eric in the future, I hope at that point it will be one path only, so there are less people who complaine about the game not progressing fast enough.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes