3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Not trying to be an ass, didn't follow the thread that much, but what is it now? Tbh, doesn't matter. Just gonna stop following this dudes "updates"
My apologies if I came off short. He has been unwell for a little while now but I'm not at liberty to divulge any of his personal issues. He did however post an update on Patreon.

Reactions: Gok

kgirlffx

Nov 9, 2019
There is no gotcha moment because if you read the dialogue you'll see Alice is completely aware of there scenario and tells Max it never happened (read the dialogue the next day). That's her kink and I'm not guessing that... Sorry if that was missed. It is a "by any means necessary to protect my family" story. What it is not is a "I going to screw my new employee and her family" story. That's a different vn literally call my employee's family (which got the abandoned tag once already) . Until that registers people will only be building on their disappointment in the in end.
Except that Max did so without prior approval or consent. Literally, in the real world that defense is not valid. It's a video game so I don't care, but I think you're highly biased. And the story is by no means a "by any means necessary to protect family," story. That is 100% you injecting that into it.

The story starts out with Max seeing a camera and instantly plotting. That's BEFORE it becomes clear Eric is going to be a problem. Deciding Eric is a problem in the first place is Max being a narracistic creep. He is jealous of some dude banging his Mom so he decided "I'm going to film her and sell said film without her knowledge, for money, so I can afford things to buy her affection or take courses to seduce her."

Case and point, if the story was actually about protecting his family, all of Max's actions would be around proving Eric as bad. That would be the entire focus instead of a single plotline in the middle of many based on seduction or manipulation. So no, it's not about protection, it's about domination and trickery. Pretend it's not all you want to hate Eric or to pretend you as the player are some sort of moral paragon, but Max is a full-tilt creep, more than Eric even, and that's just fine.

kgirlffx

Nov 9, 2019
"If you say so" to the first and. YAY! to the second one. I only tried 4 combat classes, the rest was crafters and entertainers. Farstar (or wherever your home was) lives on in our hearts.
Till the end of time mate, till the end of time. Only MMO that ever felt like a real second life to me. Still use my character's name in games to this day.

Reactions: Nemo56

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Except that Max did so without prior approval or consent. Literally, in the real world that defense is not valid. It's a video game so I don't care, but I think you're highly biased. And the story is by no means a "by any means necessary to protect family," story. That is 100% you injecting that into it.

The story starts out with Max seeing a camera and instantly plotting. That's BEFORE it becomes clear Eric is going to be a problem. Deciding Eric is a problem in the first place is Max being a narracistic creep. He is jealous of some dude banging his Mom so he decided "I'm going to film her and sell said film without her knowledge, for money, so I can afford things to buy her affection or take courses to seduce her."

Case and point, if the story was actually about protecting his family, all of Max's actions would be around proving Eric as bad. That would be the entire focus instead of a single plotline in the middle of many based on seduction or manipulation. So no, it's not about protection, it's about domination and trickery. Pretend it's not all you want to hate Eric or to pretend you as the player are some sort of moral paragon, but Max is a full-tilt creep, more than Eric even, and that's just fine.
You really need to play over the beginning of the game again. But you have already formed your opinion so there may be no use in that. You've been provided the info in what was the intended projection of the plot and that's as far as I can go.

kgirlffx

Nov 9, 2019
Ah, the root of the disconnect. Create game where Eric is MC and there would be no debate. The arguments start when people start (beating drums) for more antagonist content taking the games off its rails and into the void. I play as the MC here so when my avatar here is attacked logic goes out the door and I can defend him with with (not within) any means available. His moral code is not mine, he can use methods I cannot. So yes there is and always will be a bias leaning in favor of your avatar. If you're not content with your avatar I can only imagine how frustrating that can be but like I said before create a game where Eric is the MC and problem solved.

Torrid Affairs might be what some people are looking for never played it only heard of it.
I missed this, so sorry for the multi-response.

See, the problem is that the Dev created the game and ran content since he started with a NTR plot being in place. A NTR plot which is inherently based on antagonist action and content. So to say that following said path is taking it off the rails is not true. That's just you saying you did not like that path, therefore anything that you don't like is taking it off the rails.

I think we touched on this previously so no need to beat it to death, but the main gist is that you are claiming the game is about and has always been about one thing when it clearly was not. I don't argue these points on games that never had a NTR path. I don't argue these points on other BB games without Eric content. I argue it here because clearly NTR was planned, as you can even see from Devs previous's pre-development posts, but you're trying to pretend it was not and the entire game is only about Max and everything else is a distraction.

That may be true NOW, but it was not true until now. That's the entire issue. The Dev is changing the path, or he was not clear about the path from the start, but you want to pretend otherwise and act like people who disagree are in the wrong.

I really wish you would just fess up that you like it as is, don't want NTR, and that's that. I would respect that. I think it's selfish, but I get it. I don't respect trying to paint the game as something else or pretending all these NTR people are upset over nothing to justify that stance though.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
I missed this, so sorry for the multi-response.

See, the problem is that the Dev created the game and ran content since he started with a NTR plot being in place. A NTR plot which is inherently based on antagonist action and content. So to say that following said path is taking it off the rails is not true. That's just you saying you did not like that path, therefore anything that you don't like is taking it off the rails.

I think we touched on this previously so no need to beat it to death, but the main gist is that you are claiming the game is about and has always been about one thing when it clearly was not. I don't argue these points on games that never had a NTR path. I don't argue these points on other BB games without Eric content. I argue it here because clearly NTR was planned, as you can even see from Devs previous's pre-development posts, but you're trying to pretend it was not and the entire game is only about Max and everything else is a distraction.

That may be true NOW, but it was not true until now. That's the entire issue. The Dev is changing the path, or he was not clear about the path from the start, but you want to pretend otherwise and act like people who disagree are in the wrong.

I really wish you would just fess up that you like it as is, don't want NTR, and that's that. I would respect that. I think it's selfish, but I get it. I don't respect trying to paint the game as something else or pretending all these NTR people are upset over nothing to justify that stance though.
You keep dancing between lines and trying to bring me into a subject I'm not debating. Please let's stay on character and not fetish. I'm not debating fetish.

IMG_20220423_130905.jpg

There is a lot more room in the story for other antagonists. If you keep locking your identification of NTR with the character Eric there no end to this.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
This is where my problem lies. Some people are mistaking a branch with one character and using it on the pre-tense of being an assault on an entire fetish to hijack the entire story.

IMG_20220423_132137.jpg

And arresting the development of the entire project. I said it was not necessary before but I'm starting to lean to the idea a poll might be needed. Because currently financial supporters are most against Eric and getting mostly 1/3 of the content (and surprisingly not complaining much) . I'll agree that some are playing the fake friendship too but I'm pretty sure more than less aren't. A poll might be what's needed to put this to an end. If that info becomes available and I'm found wrong, I'll consider it "I've put up so I'll shut up" immediately.

Reactions: Nemo56

kgirlffx

Nov 9, 2019
You keep dancing between lines and trying to bring me into a subject I'm not debating. Please let's stay on character and not fetish. I'm not debating fetish.

View attachment 1772583

There is a lot more room in the story for other antagonists. If you keep locking your identification of NTR with the character Eric there no end to this.
I didn't take it there man. You did when you started claiming the story was about one specific thing and other routes are taking it off into the void. That's why I brought it up.

I guess the reason why I am locked in with Eric for NTR is that I don't trust the Dev now. He really baited us hard with Eric and the Lisa story in particular. And then I see people like you who are closer to the Dev have such a clearly anti-stance. What possible trust could there be in a route with antagonists be when the Dev hoodwinked us, and those in contact with him are biased against us?

Not asking to debate NTR here, honestly just asking, You say there will be future antagonists and possible NTR content, but how can we trust it will not be the same failed delivery before being cut as happened here?

Look at it from my PoV. Says you played 20 hours of the game trying to bang Lisa. There is a slow build. Finally, the stage is set. You're in. It's happening. Lisa then gets a headache and the next day announces she is moving so the plotline is over. Would you be cool with that? The specifics are different, but that is essentially what happened with the Lisa - Eric plot.

----

As for your last response, dude, a single logline in a generic story summary means almost nothing. What actually happens in the story is what matters. And what happened was a NTR plot was dangled for the entire development. You can argue it was never the point if you want, but it was for a lot of people, and it was presented as a real path.

As for poll and more supporters backing non-NTR. Fine. Dev is here to make money. Still makes it a dick move to pretend at NTR to get those people on the hook until he can throw them away.

----

I understand this post dives back into NTR. Please look it at less as my wanting to debate NTR as a whole or pushing for for Eric. That ship sailed. I am asking about your claim of future antagonist plots only. So no need to debate fetish itself as you do not wish to. I'm fine focusing on broken trust and the future of the game.

Last edited:

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
He's already dragged most of his base along for the Eric ride so...... It is what it is. He's said the Eric route will continue a little longer so....... Yay.
Take this analogy have you ever seen a tree with branches larger than its trunk? I'm not sure about you but I'd travel to what ever country to see that because it will not be something normal. Branch are generally shorter than the tree and small than the trunk. Same principle. Eric's branch elongating to me is not natural and risk the tree toppling. As for your reward you play to the end of your branch get your ending and move on. Play more branches for more ending s but the main story (trunk) goes on.

Edit: Sorry kgirlffx didn't tap reply. My bad

Last edited:

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
I didn't take it there man. You did when you started claiming the story was about one specific thing and other routes are taking it off into the void. That's why I brought it up.

I guess the reason why I am locked in with Eric for NTR is that I don't trust the Dev now. He really baited us hard with Eric and the Lisa story in particular. And then I see people like you who are closer to the Dev have such a clearly anti-stance. What possible trust could there be in a route with antagonists be when the Dev hoodwinked us, and those in contact with him are biased against us?

Not asking to debate NTR here, honestly just asking, You say there will be future antagonists and possible NTR content, but how can we trust it will not be the same failed delivery before being cut as happened here?

Look at it from my PoV. Says you played 20 hours of the game trying to bang Lisa. There is a slow build. Finally, the stage is set. You're in. It's happening. Lisa then gets a headache and the next day announces she is moving so the plotline is over. Would you be cool with that? The specifics are different, but that is essentially what happened with the Lisa - Eric plot.

----

As for your last response, dude, a single logline in a generic story summary means almost nothing. What actually happens in the story is what matters. And what happened was a NTR plot was dangled for the entire development. You can argue it was never the point if you want, but it was for a lot of people, and it was presented as a real path.

As for poll and more supporters backing non-NTR. Fine. Dev is here to make money. Still makes it a dick move to pretend at NTR to get those people on the hook until he can throw them away.

----

I understand this post dives back into NTR. Please look it at less as my wanting to debate NTR as a whole or pushing for for Eric. That ship sailed. I am asking about your claim of future antagonist plots only. So no need to debate fetish itself as you do not wish to. I'm fine focusing on broken trust and the future of the game.
The truth has been spoken, I was subscribed to Aleksey90 until it turned out that Eric's leaving and there won't be NTR in the end, sad times

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: DynamicImage u'Ann hugging morning-annroom [var_pose]-1[var_dress][mgg.dress]': could not find image. (u'Ann hugging morning-annroom 01-1jc')

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 331, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 662, in main
run(restart)
File "renpy/main.py", line 148, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "renpy/execution.py", line 922, in run_context
context.run()
File "core/core.rpyc", line 570, in script call
File "dialogues/alicetalk.rpyc", line 60, in script call
File "dialogues/lisatalk.rpyc", line 51, in script call
File "events/ann.rpyc", line 302, in script call
File "events/ann.rpyc", line 513, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1328, in execute
show_imspec(self.imspec, atl=getattr(self, "atl", None))
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1167, in show_imspec
atl=atl)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 768, in show
sls.add(layer, img, key, zorder, behind, at_list=at_list, name=name, atl=atl, default_transform=default_transform, transient=transient)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 1147, in add
thing.visit_all(lambda d : None)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 568, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 558, in visit_all
for d in self.visit():
File "renpy/display/image.py", line 744, in visit
self.find_target()
File "renpy/display/image.py", line 652, in find_target
raise Exception(error)
Exception: DynamicImage u'Ann hugging morning-annroom [var_pose]-1[var_dress][mgg.dress]': could not find image. (u'Ann hugging morning-annroom 01-1jc')

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Большой брат: Другая история 0.08.0.05
Sat Apr 23 19:14:27 2022

After giving Ann the nightie and just before she hugs the MC I got this exception. I was doing another run through of the game, but this time in friend mode with Eric..

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 331, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 662, in main
run(restart)
File "renpy/main.py", line 148, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "renpy/execution.py", line 922, in run_context
context.run()
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1328, in execute
show_imspec(self.imspec, atl=getattr(self, "atl", None))
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1167, in show_imspec
atl=atl)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 768, in show
sls.add(layer, img, key, zorder, behind, at_list=at_list, name=name, atl=atl, default_transform=default_transform, transient=transient)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 1147, in add
thing.visit_all(lambda d : None)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 558, in visit_all
for d in self.visit():
File "renpy/display/image.py", line 744, in visit
self.find_target()
File "renpy/display/image.py", line 652, in find_target
raise Exception(error)

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Большой брат: Другая история 0.08.0.05
Sat Apr 23 19:14:27 2022

After giving Ann the nightie and just before she hugs the MC I got this exception. I was doing another run through of the game, but this time in friend mode with Eric..
.Black Panther.

Reactions: .Black Panther.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Is there meant to be a bug fix for that on their profile?
Nah, but you should tag him for a quicker response. He most likely will be the one to help. I played that scene myself without error but I'm using a mobile.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
He's already dragged most of his base along for the Eric ride so...... It is what it is. He's said the Eric route will continue a little longer so....... Yay.
Take this analogy have you ever seen a tree with branches larger than its trunk? I'm not sure about you but I'd travel to what ever country to see that because it will not be something normal. Branch are generally shorter than the tree and small than the trunk. Same principle. Eric's branch elongating to me is not natural and risk the tree toppling. As for your reward you play to the end of your branch get your ending and move on. Play more branches for more ending s but the main story (trunk) goes on.

Edit: Sorry kgirlffx didn't tap reply. My bad
Edit: 2 Yes there are going to be other antagonists as far as my limited knowledge goes.

sinnerman13

Dec 15, 2017
Is there anyone else play this game in android? Just wanna ask, do you have same problem? The app always force close or crash

Is it because i only 2 GB RAM? or maybe the app itself has a bug?

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Just asking did you install the latest bug fix?
No, Bug Fix 6 - 7 is not installed
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Click on my signature. In the post that you will be referred to, you can find the latest bug fix.
Install it on the game. Run the game again and check if a similar error message appears to you or not.

Last edited:
Reactions: dwalsh
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes