3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
When you start a project you begin to have a deeper respect for devs (especially the one's doing it solo or with a very small team). The task is daunting, I have a project I started over a year ago and it's still in the opening scenes. I just don't have the time, equipment, money or patience to complete it now. Then if I were to finish enough to probably post it have a bunch of mf's (literally :ROFLMAO:) trying to dictate the pace of my day, telling me what my story should be, critiquing everything bloody thing under the sun for the next 5 years......nah I'm good. Hat's off to the devs that do it though.

Tirigon

Apr 3, 2018
Alright guys i have a problem i played the original big brother and wanted to give this version a shot.
Since i didnt want to grind that much i used cheats, but now the problem is that i bought the dress and swimsuit and eric wont make a move on the sisters.
I am at war with him but not much happens is there any way to fix this or do i need to start over again?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Alright guys i have a problem i played the original big brother and wanted to give this version a shot.
Since i didnt want to grind that much i used cheats, but now the problem is that i bought the dress and swimsuit and eric wont make a move on the sisters.
I am at war with him but not much happens is there any way to fix this or do i need to start over again?
In Lisas case you need to progress on the Mentor opportunity. When it comes to Alice, it's the blog.

Cheats can mess up everything, it depends on what you changed.
For the red swimsuit and Alice' dress you don't need cheats, a week before it's too late Max will get the idea to get a loan from a bank (that won't unlock if you already have enough money).

ps: Before anything else, get your website up and running.

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
This is just a game. Why do you emotionally elevate yourself over something that is fictional?

Never understand arguments like this for anything. Some people want to pretend like it's silly to get emotionally invested over fiction despite the fact that most works of fiction are written with the intent to get the audience emotionally invested. That's why there are so many movies who sole intention is just to get people to cry after watching them. This is just another medium. People are going to get emotional over stuff. You might not but there is nothing weird about other being doing so.

For me, that's the problem right there. I am not Max, I am me. I never fuck my mother, nor my sisters. I never fuck underage girl (like Lisa or Olivia, for example). I am just person playing this game.

Why people okay with incest and underage relationship, but not okay with the idea of sharing. It baffles me. They're just fantasy, it's just a game. Why people put emotional attachment to fantasy? It's just silly.

I'm not pro or anti NTR btw, my fantasy fetish is MILF (see my avatar).

People should just play games they like, if some games don't suit them, then just play other games. There are plenty of them here. Why keep arguing over NTR stuff, over and over and over, don't they get tired or something? I don't know, or arguing is their 'fetish' or something.

And this ignores the fact that 90% of protagonists for games on this site are essentially just self inserts for the player. Who cares if you don't see yourself as the protagonist. A lot of people who play these games do and I don't really understand the point in critizing other people for not thinking the same way you do, especially when you are clearly in the minority. Most people who like incest games never want fuck their family either, but they are fine fucking an imaginary family that's supposed to be your family. Your right it's fantasy. And one part of fantasy games is trying to live that fantasy.

Max might not be as blank a slate as say the dragonborn but he and most other protagonist on this site essentially just exists for the player to project themselves onto.

Reactions: Nemo56 and dwalsh

Tirigon

Apr 3, 2018
In Lisas case you need to progress on the Mentor opportunity. When it comes to Alice, it's the blog.

Cheats can mess up everything, it depends on what you changed.
For the red swimsuit and Alice' dress you don't need cheats, a week before it's too late Max will get the idea to get a loan from a bank (that won't unlock if you already have enough money).

ps: Before anything else, get your website up and running.
Thank you i didnt remember it taking so long.. everything seems to be in order

Reactions: Nemo56

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Great. Getting the first 100$ to set up the website usually takes a while. You can clean the pool only so often. During that time not a lot happens (besides the usual peeking on family members).

Reactions: Tirigon

always86

Mar 19, 2020
Great. Getting the first 100$ to set up the website usually takes a while. You can clean the pool only so often. During that time not a lot happens (besides the usual peeking on family members).
I’m pretty sure you should be able to get the website live by the first Friday. I forget which day you start.

Day 1 - find the camera and order the book. Speak with Ann after she watches TV ask for money and offer to work. Order the groceries.

Day 2 — Ask Ann for money in the morning. Start reading the book. Clean the pool

Day 3 - Ask Ann for money, offer to buy groceries, (and order them), read the book

Day 4 - ask Ann for money, finish the book, set up the website and buy advertising

The Friday May be day 5 in which case you get More money from Ann and do more Groceries. You should be able to buy the items before the second Friday without much bother, but don’t, wait until the Thursday as the credit card is useful.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Everything is fine with your save, don't know what you did wrong not to get this.
I passed time until tuesday morning, then Max spied on Lisa in the shower, made sure to get caught by making noise. After that I had Max apologize to her, that started the event.
I saved the game right before apologizing.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I’m pretty sure you should be able to get the website live by the first Friday. I forget which day you start.

Day 1 - find the camera and order the book. Speak with Ann after she watches TV ask for money and offer to work. Order the groceries.

Day 2 — Ask Ann for money in the morning. Start reading the book. Clean the pool

Day 3 - Ask Ann for money, offer to buy groceries, (and order them), read the book

Day 4 - ask Ann for money, finish the book, set up the website and buy advertising

The Friday May be day 5 in which case you get More money from Ann and do more Groceries. You should be able to buy the items before the second Friday without much bother, but don’t, wait until the Thursday as the credit card is useful.
Didn't the game starts on Thursday?Or it was only in original.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
It's more like a couple of days to get the money from the bank and to buy the dress and/or swimwear, but really you only need these if you're going the 'war' route to try and block off Eric.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
It's more like a couple of days to get the money from the bank and to buy the dress and/or swimwear, but really you only need these if you're going the 'war' route to try and block off Eric.
Fair enough

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021

You start the game with $150, you need $100 to buy the the web design book and another $100 to set up the website, on this version you get $15 if you just ask for pocket money, or $10 for ordering groceries and I think $15 for cleaning the pool, so by that math you're still $25 short of being able to buy the web design book on the 2nd day and then the 3rd day you can only get $15 pocket money or $10 for ordering groceries. Then you buy the book and have to read a certain amount of times, so best chance is that you won't be earning money from the webcam before the 5th day and then you got to earn another $50 to promote it. So theoretically you're looking at 8 days before you start earning money.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes