3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

bruno6845

Jun 2, 2020
Download the patch here and put the files in the game directory as shown in the description. Your game will show (and run) the correct version then.
But be aware that the compressed version is unsupported. Always use the full version of the game (it really doesn't pay off trying to save a few GB of download every few months).
View attachment 1769513
However, the changelog doesn't say anythjing about this opportunity, so I doubt that it will make a difference if you are using 05 or 06.

Did you follow the tip you got ealier? The whole opportunity is about getting caught in the bathroom again and again and again.

The hint about the sweets only tells you that you can improve her mood this way. It dose NOT say that you will continue the opportunity by giving her sweets.
I downloaded I have v08.0.06 I continued the quest it doesn't change anything

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Download the patch here and put the files in the game directory as shown in the description. Your game will show (and run) the correct version then.
But be aware that the compressed version is unsupported. Always use the full version of the game (it really doesn't pay off trying to save a few GB of download every few months).
View attachment 1769513
However, the changelog doesn't say anythjing about this opportunity, so I doubt that it will make a difference if you are using 05 or 06.

Did you follow the tip you got ealier? The whole opportunity is about getting caught in the bathroom again and again and again.
This was fixed in 08.0.03 if I remember correctly. So I think he has not started movie nights yet

Reactions: Nemo56

bruno6845

Jun 2, 2020
View attachment 1769513

The hint about the sweets only tells you that you can improve her mood this way. It dose NOT say that you will continue the opportunity by giving her sweets.
I did it nothing to do

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Hmm, download on two different links(Meg/Mix) version says: 8.0.05-pc
Description on the first page says "fix for 8.0.06" so, why does this look not correct?

MoiMoi

Jul 27, 2017
Is there anything I need to do regarding the "Head of the Household" opportunity? Eric is out but I don't see when I can look into Landlady's room to make progress. Unless I should first complete the "What should we watch, Landlady" opportunity, which also seems to be stuck since it tells me to get rid of Eric first, who is already thrown out of the house. Any tips? We already watched the first erotica movie.

kefka84

May 5, 2018
Is there anything I need to do regarding the "Head of the Household" opportunity? Eric is out but I don't see when I can look into Landlady's room to make progress. Unless I should first complete the "What should we watch, Landlady" opportunity, which also seems to be stuck since it tells me to get rid of Eric first, who is already thrown out of the house. Any tips? We already watched the first erotica movie.
you should click de hint ( ? )

Reactions: MoiMoi

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
I suggest you complete head of the household last

Reactions: MoiMoi

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Well, thanks anyways.
Perhaps another time if at all.
Good luck everyone and may things work out well.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
he write that he put cameras everywhere and you tell him to buy more cameras ??? to put where ???
Once you have cameras in every room, you will be able to buy extra cameras and place one in the bathroom and one in the swimming pool area so that those are then completely covered by cameras.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes