3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

kefka84

May 5, 2018
i completed all opportunities, but i played before this game and this isnt this short as i remember. What is the full version?

kgirlffx

Nov 9, 2019
They were speculating on what the end game was. You are Max the mc at the end you win a "good ending" for the players I suppose.
I've seen that argument before, the whole Max is the main character thing so NTR would not happen or is not the main. Seems a silly argument to me because
Heh, sharing the girls with Eric isn't NTR in the first place. The only way to get NTR is if he sends you to the military camp. Only them you really lose the girls to him.

Apparantly in this version of the game the war path has no forced scenes except those with Ann in the beginning. On the other side the ass licker path is supposed to get more sharing scenes.

What the pros lack in numbers, they make up with volume. Remember the tantrums after the announcements that Eric gets kicked from the house. We could discuss if it's "bowing to the masses", if one wants the same as they in the first place or if he should rather bow to a very loud minority, but I won't.
The three paths on long terms hurt the game development more than any other aspect. Every other char in the game has basically one path, it's just Eric who gets three. There is no option how to proceed with Alice or Lisa or anyone else. You only find choices that have to do with Eric. I don't complain about the lack of choices, I rather have one "ok" story than three "meh" ones.
In my opinion a dev should do his own thing, tell his story (one of them, not three) and give a shit about all those whiners. Who doesn't like it, should go play something else.

And I would 1000% agree with you if that is how it was billed from the start. It was not though. Dev took the NTR path right to the moment of payout and then hard bailed. That's kind of a dick move. I'm down with your sentiment, overall, as if you can't fulfill a larger scope project it is always better to narrow it. But not in doing so only AFTER you have people invested, then string them along, and then hard drop them at the exact payout moment.

That would be like if a show built up one character as being the destined hero for 7 seasons with tons of lore and background and then at literally the last moment pulled a zoink from out of the dark with a different character cutting that path for good. Oh wait, I think we had something like that happen. Game of Something or the other, I forget ;p People did not love the tease and let down there either. Same principle.

Reactions: vendarr

kgirlffx

Nov 9, 2019
If the Eric character is your personification of NTR good for you. I personally really really really hate that character. At their first meeting he choose to threaten the MC if he got in his way considering the the MC smaller and not financially capable of challenging him. Then he starts on his girlfriend's daughters (and again threatens the MC to stay out of his way). His so called help with Alice is to belittle her and actually does nothing to help, the tutors he supposedly got for Lisa seem like shit because if the MC does not help her, her grades drop. All the protagonist wants is to have sex with them nothing more. He sees an opportunity to get to Kira and takes it (threats again). Skipping a few events (for someone so much more powerful that wallet scene is pathetic) after you kick him out guess what? If you guessed threats you guessed right but this time these are directed at Ann. Some people tend to lockstep Eric and NTR which I don't understand, but for me the character is a short dick, pre-ejaculating, manipulative, fraudulent, low self-esteemed, vindictive, parasitic, pathetic, imbecilic and just ridiculous.

That's a valid stance. Just like how I think people who like feat are weird and it legit wigs me out when I run into a scene focusing on them. I don't get it. It's just not my thing. Same concept. Not sure why that is so hard to get. It's just not your thing.

On the opposite end of Eric, since we're looking at characters, your Hero Max is a legit stalker creep who films and sells videos of his family and lovers for money without permission and calculatingly manipulates every single woman in his life to fuck them. Which is honestly worse? The guy, who has no previous attachment to the women, coming in wanting to bang and being pretty upfront about that, some manipulation sure, a macho dick yeah, but just that. Or a coward who pimps his family for money and plays games and trick to try to bang them?

Neither are exactly good, and to me personality, I think Max is by far the creepier of the two. Granted, neither bug me in the end because it's a game and I have a suspension of disbelief. I have no problem putting up with the little creeper to get to the content I like more. Well, I would if it was not being cut due to people not being able to do the opposite.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
That's a valid stance. Just like how I think people who like feat are weird and it legit wigs me out when I run into a scene focusing on them. I don't get it. It's just not my thing. Same concept. Not sure why that is so hard to get. It's just not your thing.

On the opposite end of Eric, since we're looking at characters, your Hero Max is a legit stalker creep who films and sells videos of his family and lovers for money without permission and calculatingly manipulates every single woman in his life to fuck them. Which is honestly worse? The guy, who has no previous attachment to the women, coming in wanting to bang and being pretty upfront about that, some manipulation sure, a macho dick yeah, but just that. Or a coward who pimps his family for money and plays games and trick to try to bang them?

Neither are exactly good, and to me personality, I think Max is by far the creepier of the two. Granted, neither bug me in the end because it's a game and I have a suspension of disbelief. I have no problem putting up with the little creeper to get to the content I like more. Well, I would if it was not being cut due to people not being able to do the opposite.
What if this was multiple protagonist? Play as Eric or Max? maybe even Ann trying to kick them both out? or even a new character that comes in and steals the girls while Max and Eric are having their pissing contest? although that would require more work.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019

Where as I could agree the storyline is basic. Every action good or bad, smart or stupid (basic story remember that)Max does stems as a reaction to counter something Eric did.

The first cam was not his (neutral)

The others came in as method to out buy Eric because at this point Eric had already threatened him to stay out of his way. (PIS/and to be honest he got the idea from Alice)

His antics in the house were to neutralise Eric's influence which if left unchecked would get Eric free reign over his home. (PIS on method/but also workable)

Last edited:

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
What if this was multiple protagonist? Play as Eric or Max? maybe even Ann trying to kick them both out? or even a new character that comes in and steals the girls while Max and Eric are having their pissing contest? although that would require more work.
Funny enough those are cool arcs to explore unless your bringing in more dick heads like Eric. Then no. But I think I'm done with Eric talk for the day. Really trying to stay out of it as much as I can

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Funny enough those are cool arcs to explore unless your bringing in more dick heads like Eric. Then no. But I think I'm done with Eric talk for the day. Really trying to stay out of it as much as I can
He would have to be a completely different character than either Max or Eric someone that shows the girls that all men are not creeps and assholes.

Reactions: dwalsh

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
How can I buy second cams. They are currently not avaiilable to me on the online site
All but the last one can be simply bought. The last one needs to be Triggered though. After you've put a camera in each room and two T the pool. Go to the bathroom (during the day I think) and take a shower.

kefka84

May 5, 2018
is there another version?, i have reached the end of all opportunities in the current version :cry::cry: BigBrother_AnotherStory-0.08.0.05-pc

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
is there another version?, i have reached the end of all opportunities in the current version :cry::cry: BigBrother_AnotherStory-0.08.0.05-pc
There's Glamour the Max path and Big Brother Remake Story
Glamour does not have Eric all as character
BB_RS from what I've heard is heavy on Eric content
There are quite a few other also but all of them are abandoned

Reactions: kefka84

kgirlffx

Nov 9, 2019
Actually been thinking of making a game like that. I think it would be fun to have the opposing PoV. Lot of work though, and having two story lines means slow progress for both.

Reactions: Chaosguy

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
i completed all opportunities, but i played before this game and this isnt this short as i remember. What is the full version?
There is no full version yet. This is what you get with BBAS - at this point. It's still in development.
The original BB was longer, but had a lot less flavor, quite some stuff in this game is new and was not in the original.
Besides a few changes and the included Eric Fan Art the Renpy Remake is almost a carbon copy of the original.

If you feel masochistic, try Little Sister.
There is no such content in the game, but you experience that while playing it.

Of all these, BBAS is clearly my favorite. It adds a lot to the original premisse.

Reactions: kefka84

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Hmm, download on two different links(Meg/Mix) version says: 8.0.05-pc
Description on the first page says "fix for 8.0.06" so, why does this look not correct?
Page 1 has two links
1. the Base-File .05
2. a link to a fix that updates the game to .06

Reactions: MrD812

Chaosguy

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2022
Actually been thinking of making a game like that. I think it would be fun to have the opposing PoV. Lot of work though, and having two story lines means slow progress for both.
All you would have to do is have the Eric POV, because BB has a lot of remakes. You would most likely have the Eric fans wanting it. :)

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes