3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

mohair

Oct 5, 2021
What should be done for "Head of the Family"? Can anyone tell me a picture?
I go to my mother's room after 10:30 and select peek, but nothing special happens

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
How does this happen on hostile path if you already got rid of Eric?
Answering this question reveals things. So please wait until the game be released.

Nice. Based on these images, it seems like we'll see a LOT more progress with Anne than I would have expected next update. Looking forward to it.
It can not be denied or confirmed for now .It all depends on what you thought of this progress.

What should be done for "Head of the Family"? Can anyone tell me a picture?
I go to my mother's room after 10:30 and select peek, but nothing special happens
A lot of things have to happen in the game before this happens. If you're sure you did everything right, you may not have entered Ann's room at the right time. Or check if you are really on the hostile path of the game or not.
Please check the opportunity section in the game guide once again.

Reactions: Saluja and Chaosguy

mohair

Oct 5, 2021
Answering this question reveals things. So please wait until the game be released.

It can not be denied or confirmed for now .It all depends on what you thought of this progress.

A lot of things have to happen in the game before this happens. If you're sure you did everything right, you may not have entered Ann's room at the right time. Or check if you are really on the hostile path of the game or not.
Please check the opportunity section in the game guide once again.
I'm done everything and only the things that's about the mother are left, three events, and all three events tell me you have to do "Head of the Family" but I enter the room mom after 10:30 (Ann) and select the peek option, but she tells me it's better to go before she sees me in the mirror, I did it at 10:40 and 10:50 but nothing happened

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I'm done everything and only the things that's about the mother are left, three events, and all three events tell me you have to do "Head of the Family" but I enter the room mom after 10:30 (Ann) and select the peek option, but she tells me it's better to go before she sees me in the mirror, I did it at 10:40 and 10:50 but nothing happened
Post a screenshot of the quest.

Chaosguy

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2022
Try 10:50 on I think Sunday or Monday.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I tried for two weeks but nothing happened

I send
OK, it's says before Ann goes to work, so that tells you to try it mon-fri between 10.30 and 10.50, so all I can say is to keep trying during the week and not weekends.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
I checked your save file and everything is fine about your save file.
These photos were taken by continuation of your save file:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
it is better:
Click on my signature first.
You can get the latest bug fix in the post you are referring to. Install it on your game.
then:
Use the save file you sent. In the next morning before Ann goes to work. Save your game at 10:00. Now you can check all the minutes by using this save file.
Now go to her room in the remaining minutes before she's going to work (important: use the "open door" option, not the "knock on" option)
This is a random occurrence. repeat this until you be successful.

but the question is why there is no scene(sex) except with Aunt Max?
Because this has not been designed in the game process so far. This process is gradual

Last edited:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Kira
Alice sits on Max's legs only during punishment and does not do anything special (at least it is not called a sex)
You may call grinding what you want, but try to do that with a bound chick and see if the judge later says that it's nothing special and no sex at all.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I found this screen in another site's page for BBAS:
View attachment 1824818

Does anyone know if this is in the game or is it a fan art? I've completed all the opportunities till the current update but didn't see this ever???
I think this is fan art for the original BB which was also used for mods. I am not 100% sure.

But at least I can confirm that it's no in the current version of BBAS.

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
I've been waiting for Big Brother all my life.
When can I play the completed Big Brother?
Maybe my child can.
This is just a joke, but about 20 percent is serious.

Reactions: Zane11

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I've been waiting for Big Brother all my life.
When can I play the completed Big Brother?
Maybe my child can.
This is just a joke, but about 20 percent is serious.
soon™

No seriously, it's not even halfway there. Initially intended as a sequel, it din't reach the point yet where it was meant to take off. But of course plans could have changed during the past few years. The project became a lot bigger than initially intended, all the variations in scenes and outfits require a sh**load of work, too much for any significant progress in short time for such a small team. I'm ok with that, since with many few exceptions this is done quite good and not just a quick&dirty VN.

Reactions: Saluja
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes