3.10 star(s) 91 Votes
Apr 2, 2022
So, I got a few questions since i'm too lazy to navigate through 191 pages of 100 messages each to get info.

First, are there any actual sex scenes with any of the family members? (I mean vaginal sex yes) I've tried playing the game, and I gotta say it's not as boring as I thought it was going to be, it was fine actually, but I just couldn't get any scene. Either the game is really difficult (btw the hints that they give you to the quests are not good at all) or i'm just a dumbass. (I mean I am a dumbass but, maybe even more than I thought)

Second, is there any gallery? Do you have to install a gallery mod? Does that even exist for the game?

And third, if there are sex scenes, are they repeatable? I've tried many things with the saves provided, (I even finished the game after that) but I just couldn't find any sex scenes. Not with Lisa, not with Alice, and much less with Ann.

Thanks in advance :)

greenymph

Oct 2, 2016
And third, if there are sex scenes, are they repeatable? I've tried many things with the saves provided, (I even finished the game after that) but I just couldn't find any sex scenes. Not with Lisa, not with Alice, and much less with Ann.

Lol, you missed the one girl in the household that has full sex scenes :ROFLMAO:
Kira, the gorgeous sexy aunt :love: Check the walkthrough, they're pretty easy to reach.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
All that content was added after the noise in forums. Allow me to remind you Eric is the first thing appearing in the game. The game had been initially designed around him, full stop. Yes, later releases got new stories and all, but they were really weak - lesbo story with Kate or photo shooting with Kira are just lame and boring. There were few interesting ideas with Olivia and sisters corruption, but without real challenges (like Eric or something like that) they all looked straight forward kinetic novels with lot of grind.
First thing in the game was the camera.
You say that Alices blog and Lisas teachings were added later? So what was their content in the beginning?

I totally salute Alexey's efforts to enhance the game, and he's doing a good job. Of course you can exclude Eric from the environment, and maybe it will work. But my opinion is, if Alexey will get rid of Eric (in all routes), the game will loose its shine and glory.
Most people go on war path and get rid of him as soon as possible. On war path Eric is hardly present. Sure, he sits in that room twice a week and is a bit of a nuissance from time to time, but you can play most of the game without even noticing he's there (at least if you be nice to the girls and follow the daily routine, which I do anyway, not depending independent from Eric). This game is not built around Eric, the cameras are more important than him. So no, I don't think he brings shine and glory at all, for most people he's just ... there.
And at some point he isn't. Let's just agree to disagree here.

ps: About the original BB: I don't see why Eric fans see him as a challenge while the game without him was - like you mentioned - a grindy VN. But all Eric did was make you grind money and influence quicker. Doesn't that make it a even worse grindy VN with him in the game? Or was the challenge something else? What did I miss?

Last edited:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
So, I got a few questions since i'm too lazy to navigate through 191 pages of 100 messages each to get info.

First, are there any actual sex scenes with any of the family members? (I mean vaginal sex yes) I've tried playing the game, and I gotta say it's not as boring as I thought it was going to be, it was fine actually, but I just couldn't get any scene. Either the game is really difficult (btw the hints that they give you to the quests are not good at all) or i'm just a dumbass. (I mean I am a dumbass but, maybe even more than I thought)

Second, is there any gallery? Do you have to install a gallery mod? Does that even exist for the game?

Well, at least you are honest. 2 pages would have been enough tho.

gallery: apply the Extra patch for Patreons available on page 1.
yes, most scenes (with different levels of sexual interaction) are repeatable and have different outcomes. Some HAVE to be repeated.

Last edited:

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
s: About the original BB: I don't see why Eric fans see him as a challenge while the game without him was - like you mentioned - a grindy VN. But all Eric did was make you grind money and influence quicker. Doesn't that make it a even worse grindy VN with him in the game? Or was the challenge something else? What did I miss?
This is a very very good point. Never thought of it from that angle. It also very true because I got rid of Eric about halfway through my gameplay and got to enjoy finishing the rest of quests without that distraction. Which allowed me to pick up on details I was missing.

moozoo

May 11, 2017
First thing in the game was the camera.
Exactly, a must have item in a proper NTR environment, or a simple voyeurism. Cameras and Eric do not exclude each other, Alexey with his BB_AS proves that.

I don't see why Eric fans see him as a challenge
Well, because he imposes various interdictions, ruining Max's plans and making his life more difficult. If you want a game with a bit more complex challenges than simple corruption of girls, Eric is the right choice. It is beyond my comprehension why people want to simplify the game. Grinding money to buy outfits for Alice for her blogging? I'm sure original BB became famous for something else.

Reactions: Juninpachi

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Exactly, a must have item in a proper NTR environment, or a simple voyeurism. Cameras and Eric do not exclude each other, Alexey with his BB_AS proves that.

Well, because he imposes various interdictions, ruining Max's plans and making his life more difficult. If you want a game with a bit more complex challenges than simple corruption of girls, Eric is the right choice. It is beyond my comprehension why people want to simplify the game. Grinding money to buy outfits for Alice for her blogging? I'm sure original BB became famous for something else.
And how do you think Eric is trying to influence the girls, by buying them things, the difference is that he is a lot richer than Max, so him buying them stuff is nothing to him, but to Max it is a grind to get the money to try and stay ahead of Eric. The biggest problem with the game is how hard it is for Max to gain and keep any influence with Ann when she's only there half the week and all the time Eric is sponsoring Alice's blog he will always have 100% influence with her, even if she does allegedly prefer girls (
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
).

The only girl Max can consistently keep influence over is Lisa, but even that's getting a little harder once Eric's 'sex lessons' start as he has Ann's help initially.

• Angry
Reactions: Juninpachi

PreachyLocust

Apr 20, 2021
And how do you think Eric is trying to influence the girls, by buying them things, the difference is that he is a lot richer than Max, so him buying them stuff is nothing to him, but to Max it is a grind to get the money to try and stay ahead of Eric. The biggest problem with the game is how hard it is for Max to gain and keep any influence with Ann when she's only there half the week and all the time Eric is sponsoring Alice's blog he will always have 100% influence with her, even if she does allegedly prefer girls (
).

The only girl Max can consistently keep influence over is Lisa, but even that's getting a little harder once Eric's 'sex lessons' start as he has Ann's help initially.
I'm confused by your post. The option to get rid of Eric has already been implemented. As such, why would you keep trying to stay ahead of him? If you're keeping him in your game I assume you want him to get the girls.

Maybe I'm missing something...not sure how it goes with him around since I got rid of Eric first chance I got. I'll take the simplified, least content version of the game every single time over having that God awful character in the game a second longer than I need to.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
I made a patch to allow you to change the MC's name from Max to something else.

To use the patch, copy zz_patch.rpy into the \game folder and restart your game.

Enjoy.

View attachment 1234267 View attachment 1234271

The authors have modified the code so my patch no longer works.
I'll leave it here in case someone else wants to take a stab at it.
For me personally, I'm over it. This is why we can't have nice things.
I blame public schools.

My two cents: Instead of crippling my silly patch, maybe the code monkeys could spend time fixing the problem. I'll hold my breath. {/sarcasm}

Life is short.
Thanks for the effort.

Public Schools aren't the problem so much as the Liberal Control Freaks that have to force a particular Orwellian Socio-Political Agenda down our throats. And, no, I'm not talking about Democans vs. Republicrats. But rather the whole PC Mindset Gone Wild and out of control for the stupid petty crap while the whole world goes down the toilette cause the important stuff gets ignored.

Ok, rant done. Back to Gaming!!!

Last edited:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
My point was that only Eric OR the camera can have been the "first thing that appeared in the game". I never said they exclude each other.
(well actually it was the house and Max, but the camera was the first 'thing' that would influence story and/or gameplay)

That Max keeps spying on everyone we all know all too well, the game is called Big Brother for a reason I guess. But NTR an voyeurism are far from being the same. In NTR you lose a loved one to someone else (meaning that person causes you to suffer, which is the essence of NTR).

That's just a different story, but no challenge. If you say that without him it's a grindy VN, then with him it's just the same.
Removing Eric does not simplify the game, you do exactly the same things really. But he gives no challenge, he just makes you grind more and that also only on War path. On the other paths you don't even need to do that. He brings no complexity to the game.

I don't care for corruption btw, I find that rather stupid to be honest, that should never be a stat in a game (gladly in BB it isn't). I prefer a good storyline with characters who also act on their own behalf, not just as a reaction to the MC (of course he usually but not always makes the first step).

Grinding money to buy outfits for Alice for her blogging? I'm sure original BB became famous for something else.
On that point we agree and I already stated what I think it was.

Gameplaywise and storywise I have played quite a few games that are more complex than BB was and none of them had a Eric in them. Sure, some included competition storywise, but none had a dickhead like him in the game. And they were not bad either.
Adding or removing Eric neither makes the gameplay better nor does it make it worse, it only affects the storyline. He is just there for people with a different taste, that's all. What it does change, is how the games appeals to certain people. It's not a discussion about how the game would be better or not, it just a matter of "want",

Last edited:

Saluja

May 30, 2020
My point was that only Eric OR the camera can have been the "first thing that appeared in the game". I never said they exclude each other.
(well actually it was the house and Max, but the camera was the first 'thing' that would influence story and/or gameplay)

That Max keeps spying on everyone we all know all too well, the game is called Big Brother for a reason I guess. But NTR an voyeurism are far from being the same. In NTR you lose a loved one to someone else (meaning that person causes you to suffer, which is the essence of NTR).

That's just a different story, but no challenge. If you say that without him it's a grindy VN, then with him it's just the same.
Removing Eric does not simplify the game, you do exactly the same things really. But he gives no challenge, he just makes you grind more and that also only on War path. On the other paths you don't even need to do that. He brings no complexity to the game.

I don't care for corruption btw, I find that rather stupid to be honest, that should never be a stat in a game (gladly in BB it isn't). I prefer a good storyline with characters who also act on their own behalf, not just as a reaction to the MC (of course he usually but not always makes the first step).

On that point we agree and I already stated what I think it was.

Gameplaywise and storywise I have played quite a few games that are more complex than BB was and none of them had a Eric in them. Sure, some included competition storywise, but none had a dickhead like him in the game. And they were not bad either.
Adding or removing Eric neither makes the gameplay better nor does it make it worse, it only affects the storyline. He is just there for people with a different taste, that's all. What it does change, is how the games appeals to certain people. It's not a discussion about how the game would be better or not, it just a matter of "want",
that is true , by the way this update took a long time..

Reactions: Nemo56

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Maybe you can help me with this but what plans does Eric ruin? I know it's been a while since I restarted a game but I don't recall max having any plan before his first encounter with Eric? And to me every action was a reaction to counter Eric, am I wrong and should refresh my memory with a fresh game?

Reactions: Allen0206

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Maybe you can help me with this but what plans does Eric ruin? I know it's been a while since I restarted a game but I don't recall max having any plan before his first encounter with Eric? And to me every action was a reaction to counter Eric, am I wrong and should refresh my memory with a fresh game?
Well, we don't know anything about any story before the game, so I guess it's about Alice needing money and the whole blog thing. She needed money from the beginning. Eric CAN interfere with that to a certain degree.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Well, we don't know anything about any story before the game, so I guess it's about Alice needing money and the whole blog thing. She needed money from the beginning. Eric CAN interfere with that to a certain degree.
Eric is in the game for two reasons:
1) Add game challenges. (Hostile path)
2) Add NTR to the game (Friendship Paths)
Eric's presence in the game imposes challenges on Max (MC).
In the game, if someone follows the path of complete friendship, he will experience less challenges than other paths.

In this game challenges is the main idea of the game. So challenges will never be removed from this game. With the entry of official cheat mode into the game, some of the game processes will be easier, this will also be optional. Those who enjoy this level of game difficulty can not use this mode, and those who want an easier process can use this mode to simplify the game a bit, but the challenges will not be less.
The events in this game take place step by step and in a process. And it is not that in the blink of an eye everything changes about what happens inside the villa within a week. Up to this version of the game requires at least 105 days in the game to complete the entire game process (without using cheats).
Moving into a new home changes life events for the game MC. The opportunity for voyeurism arises for him. In these opportunities, he moves forward and tries to take events to a higher level. Eric's presence prevents him or helps him with it. He will face challenges to get closer to the characters in the game, as well as challenges to stop Eric and get rid of him, or challenges to get more benefit from what is happening inside the villa.

Buying clothes for Alice and others is not the reason for the game's appeal, but Max's efforts and use of every opportunity to get closer to each of the characters and the process of taking the relationship to a higher level is the idea and the reason.

And it's true ,whether Eric is in the game or not ، It only changes the way the challenges in the game. The presence of a character on nerves like Eric only motivates a group of players to try to get rid of him by accepting challenges. Or another group try to achieve MC goals under his shadow.

Why do Max and Alice need more money?
It is almost certain about Max
1)Max needs money because it helps him a lot to get closer to the other characters
2)And that he can establish himself as an alpha male.
About Alice:
1) Alice is the eldest child in the family, so there is more pressure on her to be able to cover her own expenses.
2) As it is said in the story of the game, when game characters moved from the old house to this villa, most of the Alice stuffs, clothes and etc was lost in the shifting, so she needs to replace those all again.

Last edited:

pron2021

Jan 9, 2021
With how the 'job' work goes for Max, he should have an option for his mom to just change jobs and teach or something if Eric is harassing her at work (since Max can earn enough via site to pay for the house costs later in the game, maybe his sister doing her blog can chip in as she is successful and mom can chip in when she changes jobs.). Hell it could even go a legal route since I'm pretty sure it is illegal if reported to sexually harass employees. This is something I'd only see for the majority of us that aren't a fan of NTR. If you like NTR, continue sucking the Eric's dick for all I care. but shit. Don't gotta force it on the rest of us (but who am I kidding. We're talking about NTR fetishists. They love forcing that shit on people who don't want it. Kinda is part of the fetish lmao).
I still feel the war path is completely broken though. I've played through the game 4 times since the 'war' path let you get rid of eric, and every time I'm never triggering those rare scenes to 'bust' Eric. Honestly would not be able to play the path/game without the saves you provided, Dwalsh. So thanks again.
Before finding the game(s) on here I actually thought Big Brother is just some incest comics
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-ch-1-18-dark-silver.44990/
I actually liked the comics and was shocked when I saw that it's originally a NTR/cuck game
which makes me wonder if there is one BB game without NTR

Last edited:
Reactions: Saluja

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Before finding the game(s) on here I actually thought Big Brother is just some incest comics
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-ch-1-18-dark-silver.44990/
I actually liked the comics and was shocked when I saw that it's originally a NTR/cuck game
which makes me wonder if there is one BB game without NTR
There are quite some games that share BBs spirit, one of them is Man of the House (milf mom, bitchy older sis, innocent younger sis, her best friend, milf neighbor). I liked that a lot (it was completed years ago), but I never much liked the char designs. The ones from BB are still my favorites (Alice is just top notch .... DAMN!!) and so far Alexey did a better job when it comes to posing and render quality than the original creator did. When it comes to VNs one of my favorites would be No More Secrets. It had a nice tone and was written ok, models looked good.
And well, as I said ... if you keep Eric in line, there will be no NTR :) That happens only if he kicks you from the house. In that case you WILL lose the girls to him.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes