3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
My point was that only Eric OR the camera can have been the "first thing that appeared in the game". I never said they exclude each other.
(well actually it was the house and Max, but the camera was the first 'thing' that would influence story and/or gameplay)

That Max keeps spying on everyone we all know all too well, the game is called Big Brother for a reason I guess. But NTR an voyeurism are far from being the same. In NTR you lose a loved one to someone else (meaning that person causes you to suffer, which is the essence of NTR).

That's just a different story, but no challenge. If you say that without him it's a grindy VN, then with him it's just the same.
Removing Eric does not simplify the game, you do exactly the same things really. But he gives no challenge, he just makes you grind more and that also only on War path. On the other paths you don't even need to do that. He brings no complexity to the game.

I don't care for corruption btw, I find that rather stupid to be honest, that should never be a stat in a game (gladly in BB it isn't). I prefer a good storyline with characters who also act on their own behalf, not just as a reaction to the MC (of course he usually but not always makes the first step).

On that point we agree and I already stated what I think it was.

Gameplaywise and storywise I have played quite a few games that are more complex than BB was and none of them had a Eric in them. Sure, some included competition storywise, but none had a dickhead like him in the game. And they were not bad either.
Adding or removing Eric neither makes the gameplay better nor does it make it worse, it only affects the storyline. He is just there for people with a different taste, that's all. What it does change, is how the games appeals to certain people. It's not a discussion about how the game would be better or not, it just a matter of "want",
I think the comparison of Eric to the cams is actually a good one. Most good stories need an antagonist, but the antagonist doesn't need to be a person. It could be money problems or any other hurdle for the MC to overcome. The money issue could definitely have been focused on more and made the inclusion of Eric completely unnecessary except to people who want cuck content. I don't mind him being there as long as I can completely shut him down and eventually get rid of him. What I don't like is when there are scenes where he's guaranteed to win, the exception being with Ann since he's her boyfriend. There are some Eric scenes with Alice, Lisa, and Kira that are either unavoidable or require info not contained in the in game hints to avoid, which I find annoying.

Reactions: Nemo56

greenymph

Oct 2, 2016
For those who have not seen yet
Preview of working on next updates

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't know why, i just find Ann uninteresting. She's like in the bottom of my list of girls that i'm eager for new scenes:
1- Alice
2- Lisa
3- Kira
4- Olivia
5- Ann
6- ...everyone else.

Also, i'm seeing her in some pretty explicit situations with Max already in the previews and sketches, and i'm starting to worry Ann's arc will become rushed. Imho, shouldn't Ann be the toughest one to seduce? She's the one that's always uptight with everything.. i'm not really understanding how she's getting so open with Max, since its so taboo. I don't know... feels rushed:unsure: Its not like she gets loose with liquor chocolats... :giggle:

Anyway, just my opinion.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I don't know why, i just find Ann uninteresting. She's like in the bottom of my list of girls that i'm eager for new scenes:
1- Alice
2- Lisa
3- Kira
4- Olivia
5- Ann
6- ...everyone else.

Also, i'm seeing her in some pretty explicit situations with Max already in the previews and sketches, and i'm starting to worry Ann's arc will become rushed. Imho, shouldn't Ann be the toughest one to seduce? She's the one that's always uptight with everything.. i'm not really understanding how she's getting so open with Max, since its so taboo. I don't know... feels rushed:unsure: Its not like she gets loose with liquor chocolats... :giggle:

Anyway, just my opinion.
I would put Ann at the top of the list personally. As for how her progress works, just speculation, but based on what we've seen so far I bet it's a combination of night time massages progressing further while watching naughty videos, and Ann being sexually frustrated once Eric is gone. Just a guess. I am surprised by how far it seems like she'll be going as well though so maybe there's something new. I was not a big fan of the whole carpal tunnel thing in the original. Maybe if she was portrayed as a complete bimbo who might fall for that, but she wasn't.

greenymph

Oct 2, 2016
khumak Its a forum, we can speculate all we want :D and that's fun :giggle:
I agree that the night time massages might be the angle from where she's being so open to Max, but still.. didn't she just breakup with Eric? Like a week or two before? She's already so sexually frustrated that she's letting herself get naughty with her son?
I don't know, it seems like a big leap for a character that's supposed to be so uptight like a nun :unsure:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
1- Alice
2- Lisa
3- Kira
4- Olivia
5- Ann
6- ...everyone else.

Anyway, just my opinion.
Some of the previews are not for next realease,but for after 3-4 updates.

Saluja

May 30, 2020
1- Alice
2- Lisa
3- Kira
4- Olivia
5- Ann
6- ...everyone else.

Anyway, just my opinion.
Ann is the diamond char. under this mine! but yeah everyone has their opinion..

DX-23-VH

Jan 12, 2022
Can someone help me, I don't know what else to do, I already did all the above, but the option "get behind me" doesn't open, help me

1653505536849.png

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
khumak Its a forum, we can speculate all we want :D and that's fun :giggle:
I agree that the night time massages might be the angle from where she's being so open to Max, but still.. didn't she just breakup with Eric? Like a week or two before? She's already so sexually frustrated that she's letting herself get naughty with her son?
I don't know, it seems like a big leap for a character that's supposed to be so uptight like a nun :unsure:
Oh I would agree that it probably won't feel like it's justified. Just speculating on how she might get to that point based on what we've seen so far. I guess we'll find out when the next version gets released.

Reactions: greenymph

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Can someone help me, I don't know what else to do, I already did all the above, but the option "get behind me" doesn't open, help me

View attachment 1830539
You need to have Max give Alice a massage by the pool WITHOUT his shirt on. Just go to outfit selector and change Max so he is in shorts only. There are/will be a few other events that have different outcomes depending on what Max is wearing (Yoga with Ann/Mom), but I don't recall any others (YET) that REQUIRE him to be dressed a certain way to be done.

Hope that helps.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
1- Alice
2- Lisa
3- Kira
4- Olivia
5- Ann
6- ...everyone else.

Anyway, just my opinion.
When it comes to new intimate scenes, I would go for Alice,Lisa,Ovilia,Ann,Kira.
Storywise however Ann comes last. She is the most boring and uncharismatic character of all. She is just 'there'. In the original she had nothing else to say but "I am so bad. Son, let me help you. I am such a bad mother, but we need the money". Hopefully Alexey will give her more depth.

shouldn't Ann be the toughest one to seduce?
Well, storywise she would be the easiest one, since she is so submissive. Once Max learns her 'secret' from Kira, he uses it just like Eric did (at least it was this way in the original. And of course there was that stupid movie story line). Most 'family oriented' games have mom as highlight however, since most players are into mommies. I think this will happen here as well.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
I think the comparison of Eric to the cams is actually a good one. Most good stories need an antagonist, but the antagonist doesn't need to be a person. It could be money problems or any other hurdle for the MC to overcome. The money issue could definitely have been focused on more and made the inclusion of Eric completely unnecessary except to people who want cuck content. I don't mind him being there as long as I can completely shut him down and eventually get rid of him. What I don't like is when there are scenes where he's guaranteed to win, the exception being with Ann since he's her boyfriend. There are some Eric scenes with Alice, Lisa, and Kira that are either unavoidable or require info not contained in the in game hints to avoid, which I find annoying.
I've made a similar arguments about more potential antagonists, expanding on both the game is about Max and with that said Max antagonists are unlimited. Where as Eric's only antagonist is Max, which is why I can't get the understanding of someo. Eric gets rid of Max - Game Over.
Max bows to Eric command???? what is left after that???... a few random scenes with little or no story line then Game over. To me it's like routing for Bowser in Mario's game, missing everything else for a really small part of the game.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes