3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
I just wish the dev had a different site for support. I know this makes me a bad person, but I just get very leery giving a Russian site my credit card. Doesn't help that that country is one of the most prevalent cyber crime places on Earth.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Because that is what they do. The mere presence of NTR incites them, even if it is avoidable or easy to shut down.
All I see is one of the opposite faction who does nothing but making fun of 'them', trying to stir up shit, while everyone else was ok with the current Eric situation. Talking about rage ... I remember the days after that it was announced there will be a way to get rid of Eric. Nothing could ever beat what happened then - even if the asslicker and snitch path weren't altered even.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
All I see is one of the opposite faction who does nothing but making fun of 'them', trying to stir up shit, while everyone else was ok with the current Eric situation. Talking about rage ... I remember the days after that it was announced there will be a way to get rid of Eric. Nothing could ever beat what happened then - even if the asslicker and snitch path weren't altered even.
I can be corrected but as I see it most of my comments (and generally most hostile players) since the "Great Departure" have been about our hatred of the character and not about the players of the other two paths. Their have been a select few occasions for reference I have been drawn into the them/us arguments but I mostly avoid that. But I do agree his comment is baited to stir calm waters where most are basically..... for the most part content.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
I just wish the dev had a different site for support. I know this makes me a bad person, but I just get very leery giving a Russian site my credit card. Doesn't help that that country is one of the most prevalent cyber crime places on Earth.
What gets me is the reason, for over three months Russia has held the world a bay (which consists of several nuclear powers). Yet sees Ukraine (a non-nuclear armed, under developed militarily, smaller country) as a huge threat!?. I guess they could be if they can fight so fiercely with donated soviet era weapons and grit now but they definitely weren't before. Now because of that patrons/devs and the world at large are drawn into this nonsense. I suspended my patron account but have since reactived it because my bank is blocking the transaction and that may be a good thing, only time will tell. I honestly feel sorry for Aleksey because he genuinely is a nice guy and even IF he wanted to protest he'd just get thrown in jail. That would definitely slow down updates..... Correct? This thing has just turned into a complete shit show.

Last edited:

JiggyliFAP

Jun 19, 2020
This and LoSe made me realize I like NTR and got converted from being one of the ragers. Only on games though, in reality, I'm quite possessive. Wish more NTR content on this too.

Reactions: halo17

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019

Bfrop

Dec 22, 2017
That's what I've been saying all along. Who is unhappy, can do something rather than complain.

And Aleksey currently has no access to Patreon funds anyway
Then he won't release. I don't see how this dude would release for free. He's definitively not the type.
I've seen him managing the first version of his game, he likes money.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Then he won't release. I don't see how this dude would release for free. He's definitively not the type.
That implies that every supporter is unhappy.

But are these guys not complaining about him not releasing anyway?

Amon617

May 23, 2022
I'm having a problem with ''Mentor'' mission. Misson tells me to ''touch the pussy during the punishment''. I tired to punish Lisa like tens of times but that option never appears. Is it because I did a mission I wasn't suppose to do before that? I tried punishing Lisa at different times like 21.00 - 22.00. Can anyone help?

Boba Fett

Nov 19, 2020
Don't kid yourself. All developers love money. Who would spend a huge amount of time and resources to have someone jerk off for free? lol. It's just that now the author does not have the opportunity to withdraw money to his card. But they all remain in the patreon. He hopes that one day he will get access to money. Nevertheless, this is a huge blow to the motivation to make a game. :unsure:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I'm having a problem with ''Mentor'' mission. Misson tells me to ''touch the pussy during the punishment''. I tired to punish Lisa like tens of times but that option never appears. Is it because I did a mission I wasn't suppose to do before that? I tried punishing Lisa at different times like 21.00 - 22.00. Can anyone help?
I don't know about this problem in particular, but usually it's the other way around. Usually you need to progress on other opportunities first, like you need to advance with spider pranks when you want to go further on Alice's foot massage. Sadly the hints don't always say that.
How is your general progress with Lisa? Did you do everything else? Do you keep her in a good mood?
(and btw, what path are you on?)

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
It's been awhile, please help me jog my memory but what punishment do you administer to Lisa?

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Do you mean Lisa or Alice as in this version you don't get to punish Lisa, but you do with Alice. With Lisa during the mentor quests you can massage her and try and slip your hand to her pussy, but she won't let you go any further.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes