3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Lisandr666

Jun 12, 2017
Sorry, please show were a comparison is made between both games? I fail to see it.
Well, if you look from the side and squint a little (or a lot) , you can see the comparison in that in both cases, people pay a subscription for development. :)
On topic, I agree. There are just people who see not what is, but what they want to see, they take words out of context and then post a stream of consciousness. Imho: there is no need to argue with them, ignoring them is the best answer, I mean on the forum.

Last edited:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
If anyone ever feels like they're losing touch with reality someday, please remember this dude compared this game with Star Citizen
I also mentioned DOA, racing games and cigarettes and alcohol. Whatever pleases you putting your money in.

But thank you, I didn't think my post would have a therapeutic effect on people losing touch with reality. Happy to help.

btw, you can compare the properties of anything really. The result of the comparison is what matters. If you compare 15 and 7 for example, one possible result will be, that 15 is bigger. Another result is, that '15' needs more digits to be represented in decimal format while another result again would be that they can both be represented with 1 Byte.
"That dude compared somethign to something else" is nothing but a statement. Negative or positive? There is too little information in the statement to judge (but I guess you tried to mock me). In my case it was about the money being spent and that both games are unfinished. Anything beyond that happened purely in your head. So if you want to mock that, be aware that you are mocking your fantasy.

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Guys. No one is going to pay $30 for this shit when they can wait a few days and get it for free. Wait.
You do realise this such a wrong statement?Even wronger than
No one is going to play the game before the $30 and $20 patrons are reporting and the bugs are fixed.

Reactions: Firestorm253

firevoodoo

Aug 26, 2017
If anyone ever feels like they're losing touch with reality someday, please remember this dude compared this game with Star Citizen
The difference is the one is $400 million scam going back to 2012 (with $63 mln. already spent for 'marketing')

By 2032 it'll be $4 bln. scam (assuming $ will still be around by that time) since world always has unlimited supply of suckers.

Unlike Star Citizen 'investors', BBAS donors (and leechers alike) already got (and got off) their product multiple times already.

P.S. Not only I'm not a donor, I'm not even a leecher at this point. I'm done with sandboxes, including beautiful ones like BBAS.

I just keep visiting this thread for entertainment value and occasional promo pics.

P.S.S. I wish Aleksey90 good health, heard he needs it.

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
same reason i still play fifa pes fallout 4 battlefield v call of duty and gta trilogy too, because they are free and i have time to kill
So instead of playing some masterpiece games that are also free,you insist to play a shit games according to you?

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Nemo56

rabultfe

May 4, 2019
So instead of playing some masterpiece games that are also free,you insist to play a shit games according to you?
no, i play all of them and only pay for masterpieces when on sale i never said i only play bad shitty games or the reason they are shitty is the game play or story or the graphics etc
you can still enjoy bad media or at least take a look to see what it's all about

Reactions: andreyyyy

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
same reason i still play fifa pes fallout 4 battlefield v call of duty and gta trilogy too, because they are free and i have time to kill
I envy you. I have about 2500 (mostly non free) games on my pile of shame and no time.

you can still enjoy bad media or at least take a look to see what it's all about
We are in agreement there. I am very aware and honest about some of my favorite media being complete garbage.

Npc-77

Jul 10, 2020
quite a lot of hypocritical people are laughing and mocking the people who pay for this game . and then wait for these people to give you a copy of this game for free ... I don't think there are many people who will want to help you after that

Npc-77

Jul 10, 2020
quite a lot of hypocritical people are laughing and mocking the people who pay for this game . and then wait for these people to give you a copy of this game for free ... I don't think there are many people who will want to help you after that
I don 't speak English ... this text is written with the help of a Google translator

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes