3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Ntr Ntr

Jun 23, 2019
The current update baffles me with the dev having some stiff competition from the other big brother games. (Glamour , big brother remake story ( which I support financially cuz of the focus on ntr) and big brother expanding the family.
I do want more content from this game as I have always enjoyed aleksey's content even when he was just doing dev art for this game.

Reactions: SlickRoy

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Official translations of the game in other languages

French : V0.09.01.04 (07/11/2022)

A huge thanks to the Otto Rhino

Italian : V0.08.0.07 (03/27/2022)

A huge thanks to the DonRP

Slovak : V0.09.01.04 (07/11/2022)

A huge thanks to the ItkoSK

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aug 13, 2021
The current update baffles me with the dev having some stiff competition from the other big brother games. (Glamour , big brother remake story ( which I support financially cuz of the focus on ntr) and big brother expanding the family.
Is there a tl dr: about the stories of the other games?(except glamour, the male protagonist story is so weird imo).

andupreda

Nov 27, 2018
Just a quick question ... all this remakes beside Glamour (which belongs to the same dev as the original game ) have anything new added (any renders) beside what was on the original game ?

Thank you

Kaiadas

Aug 17, 2017
The major advantage this game has over Glamour/other spinoffs is the quality of Renders/modelling. They really are amazing...
But other than that, it's been going downhill content wise for months...At this point the milking of short updates is ridiculous. You have to wait one whole week(every Sunday) in game to progress one step of the Ann scene.. just because.. she supposedly takes a bath 3 times a week, with 2 blocked by Eric's presence.. so you are left with an endless 6-day skip grind just to see a few more renders..same with TV-yoga parts of the quest..
This game has/had SUCH POTENTIAL to erase the other BBs from the map, but it's (what i think are possibly the last updates before abandonment) ending with a sad whimper.. The current war situation/patreon cash-lock and justifiable lack of support will be the end it.. hope not..
All it needed was a couple of renders.. just a few renders to expand every scene that currently blue-balls the players (Lisa, Alice, Ann even Kira) and will remain unfinished for years to come.. just because..
Ann has been a "tapped" character for years now..in the BB universe..as much as Kira, and to some extent Alice.
Why do we care for another reset of her "corruption"? Been there done that.. multiple times.. don't care about side characters either.. we like this game for the Main characters.. not the generic people that have nothing to do with the story.
Offer something new(even if it's as bold as the Alice-Max-Eric scenes of the recent BB-remake update) or for the love of God finish the scenes you've left open for years now...nothing more to lose at this point..

/2cents

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
The major advantage this game has over Glamour/other spinoffs is the quality of Renders/modelling. They really are amazing...
But other than that, it's been going downhill content wise for months...At this point the milking of short updates is ridiculous. You have to wait one whole week(every Sunday) in game to progress one step of the Ann scene.. just because.. she supposedly takes a bath 3 times a week, with 2 blocked by Eric's presence.. so you are left with an endless 6-day skip grind just to see a few more renders..same with TV-yoga parts of the quest..
This game has/had SUCH POTENTIAL to erase the other BBs from the map, but it's (what i think are possibly the last updates before abandonment) ending with a sad whimper.. The current war situation/patreon cash-lock and justifiable lack of support will be the end it.. hope not..
All it needed was a couple of renders.. just a few renders to expand every scene that currently blue-balls the players (Lisa, Alice, Ann even Kira) and will remain unfinished for years to come.. just because..
Ann has been a "tapped" character for years now..in the BB universe..as much as Kira, and to some extent Alice.
Why do we care for another reset of her "corruption"? Been there done that.. multiple times.. don't care about side characters either.. we like this game for the Main characters.. not the generic people that have nothing to do with the story.
Offer something new(even if it's as bold as the Alice-Max-Eric scenes of the recent BB-remake update) or for the love of God finish the scenes you've left open for years now...nothing more to lose at this point..

/2cents
Regarding the rest of the things said by you, I do not give comment and I do not confirm or deny them, and I am only a reader of them.

But as for waiting and going from day to day, in the current version of the game, a part of official cheat mod has been added to the game, and by using it, you can easily jump to the next days.
1657566955003.png

Kaiadas

Aug 17, 2017
Just a quick question ... all this remakes beside Glamour (which belongs to the same dev as the original game ) have anything new added (any renders) beside what was on the original game ?

Thank you
yes, they each offer some variations of the BB content the BB-renpy and BB-remake(same author) have loads of stuff from Fan-art and some nice new animations(NTR-Eric friendship path).. ofcourse they don't have the quality of renders this remake has(BBAS), but it's something over nothing.. you can find more content in the Fan-art thread than all of the above combined..

Reactions: andupreda

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
Regarding the rest of the things said by you, I do not give comment and I do not confirm or deny them, and I am only a reader of them.

But as for waiting and going from day to day, in the current version of the game, a part of official cheat mod has been added to the game, and by using it, you can easily jump to the next days.
It all really depends on the cheat allowed. And how the story line has changed, but will see and then report weather it is worth it or not. Going to be honestly with you it feels like it's another attempt to pull people back into a Game long since Forgotten. But hay good luck and I look forward to providing a review or comment about it.
Oh and always if your one of the few whom enjoy and like this type of play please dont for get to support those whom make the mods for it. and idividual making the updates. Good day all.

Last edited:

Kaiadas

Aug 17, 2017

Well, yes, but i couldn't make it work.. tried multiple times, and couldn't figure it out(how hard can it be?)
Then again, using a cheat to skip the grind of an official update shouldn't be a feature... it's a chore..if you remove the void between each Sunday/Quest step, you end up with a short(and sweet) update.. and that's how it should have been presented..imo

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes