3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
It all really depends on the cheat allowed. And how the story line has changed, but will see and then report weather it is worth it or not. Going to be honestly with you it feels like it's another attempt to pull people back into a Game long since Forgotten. But hay good luck and I look forward to providing a review or comment about it.
Oh and always if your one of the few whom enjoy and like this type of play please dont for get to support those whom make the mods for it. and idividual making the updates. Good day all.
1)
The official cheat mod is in the game itself and no one has made it separately or asked for money for it.
2)
If you think this game is forgotten. Take a look at the number of game fans.
3)
I am not the creator or developer of the game that I want to comment in this position.
I am someone who dedicates a small amount of time to the game that a fan of.
4)
Anyone in any position can have an opinion about the game, which can decide to keep private or share it.

Last edited:

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Well, yes, but i couldn't make it work.. tried multiple times, and couldn't figure it out(how hard can it be?)
Then again, using a cheat to skip the grind of an official update shouldn't be a feature... it's a chore..if you remove the void between each Sunday/Quest step, you end up with a short(and sweet) update.. and that's how it should have been presented..imo
Unfortunately, I can't help you with the story of the game or the gap between the events.
But about the cheat mode. It is easy to use. You select the number of days you want to skip in the game and then click on the "avoid" button. The game continues for the number of days you have chosen. And it stops at 6 am that morning. Unless something important is happening on the days you want to pass and you miss it. In this case, cheat mode prevents you form this.

Kaiadas

Aug 17, 2017
Unfortunately, I can't help you with the story of the game or the gap between the events.
But about the cheat mode. It is easy to use. You select the number of days you want to skip in the game and then click on the "avoid" button. The game continues for the number of days you have chosen. And it stops at 6 am that morning. Unless something important is happening on the days you want to pass and you miss it. In this case, cheat mode prevents you form this.
The "avoid" button is the "skip days" one..well..i should have figured it was a clickable button instead of a title.. silly me..at least other people will know it now..thanks
Still doesn't change my second point.. though.. you shouldn't need a cheat to play the new-content.. it's pointless grind to stretch a short update.. and it devalues the quality of the renders..

Reactions: .Black Panther.

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
is the ntr avoidable?
Kind of. The stuff with the mom isn't but I personally don't consider your mom sleeping with her boyfriend to be ntr. Especially since she has zero interest in you aside from you being her son, for that part of the game. Everyone one else you can avoid and even kick the guy out of the game once you get far enough

summerjo

May 9, 2017
Pay no attention. There are a couple of regular dudes here who protect alexey when update is late, a very late, when the update is too small, etc. There is nothing to talk about with them. I don't understand why they do it. One dude says that the update is designed for three different route is complete nonsense. and the difference between the archive of pictures in 20 mb in relation to the last update proves this. 4 fckng months for 20mb content. Bravo! :Kappa:
Pay no attention here.
Some people whine and complain about a free game.
It's almost as if their life depended on this game.

If you don't like it, don't play it so you don't have to whine and take up space in this thread.

ChampionXD

Jun 27, 2017
A decent update that sets up future events with Ann, problem is how long it took for this update to be made 4 months for just a handle of scenes? Hopefully he can maybe use the money hes getting to hire a team to help if hes struggling to handle this himself.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes