3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
If the dev had the opportunity to remake this game, why would he keep it so anoying? is too much to ask for a skip day button or to a specific day, like for the event with Ann waiting for the sunday and then you get the options with a probability... or is a method that makes you think the update is bigger than it is by making you wait?
Maybe you could just activate the cheat mod in preferences menu, then skip day(s), use Max's PC.
so the cheats and incest mods go into the game folder right?
Cheat mod is built into game, but yes put incest patch in game folder. Activate cheat in preferences, then use PC in bedroom.

Last edited:
Reactions: Elemento

Gfetusay

Nov 2, 2021
the game does not run the saves that i imported from the save list, what should i do? i alredy tried to put the saves on save folder, but nothing happens

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
Since I am going to go back to an old save and try again to not get into the situation where Eric is gone but opportunities are blocked because he should still be there ... if I choose friendship instead of fake friendship, I get to share the girls with Eric? But on fake friendship what happens instead?

I chose fake friendship before because I thought true friendship meant Eric got the girls and I didn't. I assumed fake friendship meant I would be trying to steal the girls from him, and there would be sharing content with the mother and perhaps Kira. But if true friendship means sharing content, I'm in for that.

• Angry
Reactions: preskerd

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017

Last save files in all three paths(v0.07.00 P1)
by Lukumoide

1: Enmity
2: Friendship
3: Friendship
4: pretending to be a friend

Last save files in Enmity path (v0.07.P2.00)
Without getting caught by Eric
by .Black Panther.
1: Hostility
2: Fake Friendship
3: True Friendship
+: persistent file

Last save files in all three paths(v0.08.07 )
by Lukumoide

1: Hostility
2: Fake Friendship
3: True Friendship
+: persistent file

Last save files in (v0.09.01.x)
View attachment 1688481
In which of this saves I should download for Eric completely get kicked out of the house? Enmity on v0.07.00 P1 or Hostility on v0.07.P2.00 or hostility on v0.08.07 ?

Limura

Mar 9, 2019
Is there any chance for sleep sex in the future? Seeing Lisa sleeping topless, Kira and Alice sleeping naked.. no sane man would be able to resist feeling them up at least

yogi3594

Dec 12, 2018
I have a problem.
When I replayed the game in this update from beginning (so long a time that I forgot what's with it), with the real friendship path, I gave Alice to Eric (ie, I didn't buy lingerie for her blogging). And I found out I can't take a picture of Eric jerking off in Alice's room, he just didn't walk into it. I tried s/l many times and Alice did sleep naked. What's wrong with that?
Is that in true friendship we can't get rid of Eric?
Here attaches my save, thanks in advance for any help

NecromeN

May 2, 2017
The variability and difference of paths in the game is a very good idea.But for people who play one way in the game, the content in the game is very small.Yes, even after such a long wait, you feel disappointment and fear.The fear that the game may die earlier than its original source.I wanted the content in the game to come out once a month, one way in the game in one month.But for the time being, we have a long-term construction and the hope that the project will not be closed.

Reactions: poli9525

akiostein

Aug 9, 2021
for some reason i'm so lazy to play this game.. maybe because there are too many BB versions. but anyway good luck

Vanderdanden

Jan 28, 2018
Is there any chance for sleep sex in the future? Seeing Lisa sleeping topless, Kira and Alice sleeping naked.. no sane man would be able to resist feeling them up at least
Given the ever-increasing time between releases and the meagerness of changes from release to release... Maybe in 2-3 years, be patient.

• Haha
Reactions: XXXagent

anwwwwavv

Jun 14, 2018
Hi guys I can't coutinue to progress the stick or carrot part, I can't give Lisa the sweet there is no option of that part, can you guys plz help me this one, many thanks 1657617491094.png

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes