3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Hi guys I can't coutinue to progress the stick or carrot part, I can't give Lisa the sweet there is no option of that part, can you guys plz help me this one, many thanks View attachment 1921331
Plz send your last save file . we will check it for you .

there is an error
Send a picture of the error given by the operating system. You are probably using Windows 7.

where is the french version? only english russian and german...
Click on my signature. In the corresponding post, you can find the official translation of the game in French .

hello... i got head of family quest... but i cant seem to proceed.. anyone have any clue?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Plz send your last save file . we will check it for you .

Reactions: Twistty

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
The variability and difference of paths in the game is a very good idea.But for people who play one way in the game, the content in the game is very small.Yes, even after such a long wait, you feel disappointment and fear.The fear that the game may die earlier than its original source.I wanted the content in the game to come out once a month, one way in the game in one month.But for the time being, we have a long-term construction and the hope that the project will not be closed.
It finally dawned on me, Panther and I had this discussion awhile back but I didn't understand it then. Unfortunately I have been comparing apples to oranges for a while and now I need to stop. The problem is that BB_AS is a game with variables while Glamour, BB_RS and most of the others are for the most part VN's. BB_AS is about experience while the others are about story. So comparing is unfair to BB_AS because it simply most likely will never have as rich a storyline as the others because that's not the focus. Even when some of the have sandbox the story is pretty linear so without consuming much time their storylines can advance much more quickly. Eg. I say Glamour has more content than BB_AS but in reality BB is still less than half the content in Glamour, the other being Kate. When I think about it like that I start to get the difference between games and VN's.

Last edited:

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
so the cheats and incest mods go into the game folder right?
There is no need to install an additional cheat mod, the game itself has a cheat mod.

the game does not run the saves that i imported from the save list, what should i do? i alredy tried to put the saves on save folder, but nothing happens
You must copy your saves to both save paths

In which of this saves I should download for Eric completely get kicked out of the house? Enmity on v0.07.00 P1 or Hostility on v0.07.P2.00 or hostility on v0.08.07 ?
Last save files (v0.07.P2.00)
chose the Hostility path

I have a problem.
When I replayed the game in this update from beginning (so long a time that I forgot what's with it), with the real friendship path, I gave Alice to Eric (ie, I didn't buy lingerie for her blogging). And I found out I can't take a picture of Eric jerking off in Alice's room, he just didn't walk into it. I tried s/l many times and Alice did sleep naked. What's wrong with that?
Is that in true friendship we can't get rid of Eric?
Here attaches my save, thanks in advance for any help
I will check it and let you know the result

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
so many new update already but still havent fix the control bug lmao
There are many possibilities in this game. and the game testers cannot find all of them in a short period of time. considering that some of these errors are caused by special conditions due to the type of playing. which does not exist in normal mode and if played all the events correctly. This is inevitable.
Wrong save files, wrong persistent file and many other factors are also involved in this incident.

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Here are my saves version 8.05 all 6 paths (saved every day). So you can replay every single day. The persistent file contains unlocked images only in the respective path (therefore the images that do not belong to this path are locked).

Here is the persistent file with all unlocked images.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes