3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

leobanano

May 29, 2017
Plz send your last save file . we will check it for you .

Send a picture of the error given by the operating system. You are probably using Windows 7.

Click on my signature. In the corresponding post, you can find the official translation of the game in French .

Plz send your last save file . we will check it for you .
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: .Black Panther.

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
I hope that this will facilitate the work of Black Panther. And he won't have to answer so many questions.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
I have a problem.
When I replayed the game in this update from beginning (so long a time that I forgot what's with it), with the real friendship path, I gave Alice to Eric (ie, I didn't buy lingerie for her blogging). And I found out I can't take a picture of Eric jerking off in Alice's room, he just didn't walk into it. I tried s/l many times and Alice did sleep naked. What's wrong with that?
Is that in true friendship we can't get rid of Eric?
Here attaches my save, thanks in advance for any help
Trapping Eric in front of Alice's room is a random event, so you have to try to succeed. This save file is created by continuing your own save file. You can use it to continue this opportunity.

Tickle

Dec 31, 2017
Maybe you could just activate the cheat mod in preferences menu, then skip day(s), use Max's PC.

Cheat mod is built into game, but yes put incest patch in game folder. Activate cheat in preferences, then use PC in bedroom.
yea i see the option but scrolling it left and right does nothing in regard to skipping the amount of days, so how does one active the "skip day scroller" ( yes it's probably obvious, but maybe not for everyone )

yogi3594

Dec 12, 2018
Trapping Eric in front of Alice's room is a random event, so you have to try to succeed. This save file is created by continuing your own save file. You can use it to continue this opportunity.
oh, that means I didn't try enough s/l to reach that scene? :WutFace:
many thanks, .Black Panther. you're always such reliable (y)

• Hey there

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
There are many possibilities in this game. and the game testers cannot find all of them in a short period of time. considering that some of these errors are caused by special conditions due to the type of playing. which does not exist in normal mode and if played all the events correctly. This is inevitable.
Wrong save files, wrong persistent file and many other factors are also involved in this incident.

• Thinking Face

carlofresco

May 28, 2017
I have some problem in finish only 1 quest, What should we watch. I am in hostile path and eric is gone. I made all the thing but this quest is not complete. Even look at the walkthrough.
In the evening i go Ann with Max only shorts( in the screen have a shirt but the guide tell shirtless) massage her and have 3 option. None of them is the right one.
The frist have persiasion check and pass or not, the quest is still available.
The second end always bad with ann angry
The third ann feel the erection but the quest is again on.
Someone could help?

Jun 18, 2018
The remake started promising but then you need to pass checks that have a random roll with a 20-30% of success that you can do only one time a week at a specific time of day. Click click click to pass the time, roll the dice, failure, click click click(x100), roll the dice, failure, click click click, failure. In the Kira storyline you need to roll the dice with a 30% chance to succeed 3 times in a row and you need to do this 5 times to progress. I looked up what this means the actually chance of you progressing 1/5th of a way through is and it's 2.7%. You'll be ''playing'' for tens of hours to progress.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
The remake started promising but then you need to pass checks that have a random roll with a 20-30% of success that you can do only one time a week at a specific time of day. Click click click to pass the time, roll the dice, failure, click click click(x100), roll the dice, failure, click click click, failure. In the Kira storyline you need to roll the dice with a 30% chance to succeed 3 times in a row and you need to do this 5 times to progress. I looked up what this means the actually chance of you progressing 1/5th of a way through is and it's 2.7%. You'll be ''playing'' for tens of hours to progress.
You do NOT need to wait a week to try again. Before you talk to someone and try something SAVE. If you fail, just reload and try again until you succeed. Yes, it's a bit of a pain to reload multiple times early in the game, but skills build up fast enough that it is NOT horrible.

Hope that helps

Reactions: wulfstorms
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes