3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Naturally there is no other path for me, i hate ntr and only try this game now because you meanwhile can get rid of that ugly asshole and the original game was never completed (but it had that nice cheat mod to get rid of eric before even meeting him)...i just want to finally get the girls quests complete. The WT shows every quest and how to solve it on the hostility path, but not the fastest quest-order to get rid of him.

• Love
Reactions: Twistty

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
N
Naturally there is no other path for me, i hate ntr and only try this game now because you meanwhile can get rid of that ugly asshole and the original game was never completed (but it had that nice cheat mod to get rid of eric before even meeting him)...i just want to finally get the girls quests complete. The WT shows every quest and how to solve it on the hostility path, but not the fastest quest-order to get rid of him.
Not sure then - ask .Black Panther. or Lukumoide ;)

Mostly74

May 22, 2021
The new update shows version 0.09.1.05, Next to the Mac download it says version .07.p2.00, If I download the Mac version will it give me version .07 or will it give me the latest version?

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
Aleksey has done some great work here! The game is kind of tough to do the replay thing, as it is so linked through days of activity. So I ask, before I undertake the journey: at this point, which path has Eric getting the most action, and with whom does he get it? How far along, thus far, does Eric get with the ladies?
Just asking the questions again. Anyone help?

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
The new update shows version 0.09.1.05, Next to the Mac download it says version .07.p2.00, If I download the Mac version will it give me version .07 or will it give me the latest version?
Mac version is outdated.

SlickRoy

Sep 22, 2018
After through review this altered and diminished is not worth the time. The cheats have been reduced to bear limits. game editors are of no use because of this. Just feel very cheated this is no good what so ever and I highly advise all to not support this endeavor any more. So but nice try this is just no longer worth it. game on ignore.
It's, as one reviewer put it, a very pretty game with everything thrown at you to not go your way, that it just literally punishes you every step of the way. This is an absolute chore with very little reward for the amount of trudging you're forced to do.
I just don't get how this can be fun.

Reactions: enokard

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
So, once again I ask for the spoiler (I guess), how far does Eric get with the ladies in this build on the friendship path? Is the question "too NTR, I hate Eric!" to be answered?

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
I haven't played in a while, can someone tell me if Max has already had sex with Alice or just the touching when she's drunk in the bathroom on Friday night?
Any chance someone could upload a Mac version?
That would be wonderful. :)
You can use this torrent file to download different versions on different platforms. To use it, you must have one of the torrent downloader programs.

https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brot...-05-extra-hotfix-aleksey90.43101/post-8518006

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes