3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Naturally there is no other path for me, i hate ntr and only try this game now because you meanwhile can get rid of that ugly asshole and the original game was never completed (but it had that nice cheat mod to get rid of eric before even meeting him)...i just want to finally get the girls quests complete. The WT shows every quest and how to solve it on the hostility path, but not the fastest quest-order to get rid of him.
Check my signature, think it's around save 15 - 16. You can skim through the hints to guage how much was done before he's booted. If I remember correctly, I withheld the sex-ed book from Lisa until I got all the quests that needed Eric done first though. Screenshot_20220713-065759_   .jpg

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
So, once again I ask for the spoiler (I guess), how far does Eric get with the ladies in this build on the friendship path? Is the question "too NTR, I hate Eric!" to be answered?
It depends on you what level and what level of this type of relationship can be less annoying for you and what is your maximum tolerance. It is clear that you should be on the path of hostility in the game according to what you said. Nothing can be done about Ann and Eric should be thrown out of the house. But for the rest of the girls, Max can make things happen in a way that stops Eric.

Ardi1

Sep 9, 2018
can u make a patch to
be able to change the name while in game because the only patch that works requires to start a entire new game :(((

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Hmm, the WT is a bit unclear...whats the fastest way to get rid of eric without letting him near my girls?
Naturally there is no other path for me, i hate ntr and only try this game now because you meanwhile can get rid of that ugly asshole and the original game was never completed (but it had that nice cheat mod to get rid of eric before even meeting him)...i just want to finally get the girls quests complete. The WT shows every quest and how to solve it on the hostility path, but not the fastest quest-order to get rid of him.
For the fastest possible way to get rid of Eric, close the game and you will get rid of Eric and he won't get on your nerves anymore.

just kidding 1657712162780.png

But your answer:
According to what the developer of the game has already mentioned, Eric will be removed from the game sooner or later in all paths (bad news for Eric's fans). Only the time of his presence in the game paths is different. Some earlier, some later.
The path in which Eric earlier leaves the game is the path of hostility (according to the announcement by the developers).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: firevoodoo

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
It depends on you what level and what level of this type of relationship can be less annoying for you and what is your maximum tolerance. It is clear that you should be on the path of hostility in the game according to what you said. Nothing can be done about Ann and Eric should be thrown out of the house. But for the rest of the girls, Max can make things happen in a way that stops Eric.
First off, thanks for answering! You are the MVP of this game board. Second, I am actually interested in the scenes with Eric and the girls. I guess I am asking for the true friendship route, with which girls does Eric get action?

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
First off, thanks for answering! You are the MVP of this game board. Second, I am actually interested in the scenes with Eric and the girls. I guess I am asking for the true friendship route, with which girls does Eric get action?
First, thanks . I'm Happy to helped
What is clear is that the path of true friendship in this game is the path that has had and will have most of the Ntr volume of the game. Currently, this applies to Ann and Kira, and for the rest of the characters, we need to wait to see what will happen in the future. But it is clear that there will be more NTR events in this direction.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Here it is
I checked your save file.
Your save file has a problem. You are on the path of the hostility , but the "control" opportunity is active for you. As I said before, this causes problems. You cannot progress in Ann's back massage because the "control" opportunity still active to and you may never be able to complete this opportunity.
The best thing for you is to use the version 8 save files in the "Latest save files" in the first post

Last edited:

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Here's the save file. Please check. If possible I would like to change Max/Eric Influence for Ann...#TIA
I checked your save file.
This happened because you kicked Eric out of the game and he is no longer there so that his influence on Anna would make a special change in the game.

Reactions: angella
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes