3.00 star(s) 94 Votes

pip02

Dec 26, 2017
Hi. I am not sure what happens with this project. A lot of updates-remakes and builds with no connection sometimes. I know all the effort made with this Project but I regret this opinion. i think maybe the only way to save this story is making a Renpy with walkthrough. Nowdays sandbox is a non-sense in this project... Greetings

Mammolo

Apr 26, 2021
each time a new remake, the rest stuck and never ending, all BB versions never reach the end or somthing useful :D:D:D:D:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

kodial79

Aug 5, 2016
I got a "to be continued" and kicked out to main menu very early in the game. Like just 2-3 days in. Before Eric or the Aunt even came to stay. Is this where it supposed to end or is it a bug?

Reactions: g0dhand5

keer

Jun 20, 2017
I got a "to be continued" and kicked out to main menu very early in the game. Like just 2-3 days in. Before Eric or the Aunt even came to stay. Is this where it supposed to end or is it a bug?
it supposed to end ;) ;)

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
What you see here is nothing more than a tech demo. The game is being rebuilt, data restructured, gameflow tightened.

You can download the old version 0.9 tp see whad had been done before that.

Btw, for those who are interested it pays off to just play around a little, open doors a couple of times and so on. There are over 80 pictures of Lisa in this demo, something over 70 of Alice (plus multiple clothing options for many of them, mostly noticeable when Lisa is changing). When spying in the shower or through doors or while Lisa is changing, these are chosen randomly.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
i think i pass on this one. waiting for the re-re-remake of the remake. oh... big brother will be an old man, when he finally has the chance to get laid :O
Yeah, Kira doesn't count, never did.
Safe travels

I found it a bit annoying as well. Max finally got somewhere with Alice then ... reset :D Poor guy
But there's nothing to be done about that now, so no point in mourning.

BigRedRadio

Oct 8, 2022
But I keep reading in the thread that there's so much content than that, all this Eric business and stuff.
There's 2 versions the new shiny (very short) rebild (sic) and the more complete Big Brother: Another Story v0.09.2.03 the links are on page 1 of the thread so you can amuse yourself with the abandoned one as you wait for the next update to the rebuild

3.00 star(s) 94 Votes