3.00 star(s) 94 Votes

DerKER

Jul 14, 2017
Something kinda unrelated, has someone else tried to decompile the new version using unren? I did try to see all the images of the game but the damn thing had a bunch of errors

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Something kinda unrelated, has someone else tried to decompile the new version using unren? I did try to see all the images of the game but the damn thing had a bunch of errors
Worked fine for me. I used the latest version of unren. The old version of unren I used to have didn't work. I did hear someone say they got errors if the name of the directory you installed it in has any spaces in it. I don't have it installed anymore so I don't remember if mine had spaces but I didn't have any issues.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
python not found? Check the unren thread for the fix.
I could unpack the demo and the old version without any problems.

g0dhand5

Jan 15, 2020
Ah shit, here we go again. I like the direction of the new one. Hopefully some writing could be changed around and new realistic outcomes. Good luck DEV! Like the RPG and clothing

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I'm talking about BBAS not rebuilt one.. BBAS with the old renders won't continue anymore? cause story hasnt come to an end..
Yep, that was what was the inspiration for my post :) There is no update planned for the legacy version.
The rebuild will receive the content of the legacy version and then go on with the story.

Reactions: Sturbuck

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
I don't like images style after rebuild. Looks like it's not Aleksey90 work.

View attachment 2458038
Dirty Black maybe a Maron Black to me depend on the person watching it, I guess.

Yeah. this is more like a picture taken from a camera but if it's a still, to the focus on the people it will have to stay as is otherwise you'll end up with a really large game. I'm guessing more detail bigger frame size.

Natural convos don't require the participants to look at each other the entire time, "in thought" and other instances will normally occur looking away from everyone. It's a non-issue for me.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Another thing that occurred to me is that I've not seen in any version the matter of what happened Ann and Kira addressed. It's a huge part of the game and is just overlooked repeatedly in every version. Was about the effects Kira is broken but she adapted to it better in some respects. She like a cross between Ann and Alice, Ann is broken and unlike Kira she's more covered her brokenness and to this day it can be exploited. What ever happened to the man? Is he still watching her? did he put the camera in the house? does he know Max's father? Is he.....??? There is so much potential for an epic story here, but the focus too me still rests upon the aesthetics which is sad.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Another thing that occurred to me is that I've not seen in any version the matter of what happened Ann and Kira addressed. It's a huge part of the game and is just overlooked repeatedly in every version. Was about the effects Kira is broken but she adapted to it better in some respects. She like a cross between Ann and Alice, Ann is broken and unlike Kira she's more covered her brokenness and to this day it can be exploited. What ever happened to the man? Is he still watching her? did he put the camera in the house? does he know Max's father? Is he.....??? There is so much potential for an epic story here, but the focus too me still rests upon the aesthetics which is sad.
I agree that the backstory for Ann could be a significant opportunity. Since it's already happened before the player enters the picture it would have to be restricted to just storytelling or flashbacks but could definitely justify interesting shifts in the story. Personally I think flashbacks would be a better way to tell a story like that if it was significant, probably in smaller chunks told as alternating sides of the same story by both Ann and Kira. There are all sorts of naughty things that both Ann and Kira could have done in their past that Max could find out about.

Personally, I think if he's going to elaborate on her backstory he should ignore what little the original BB mentioned about it and just come up with his own. My personal preference would be some sort of catty dispute between Ann and Kira over a disputed boyfriend (or boyfriends). Maybe Ann used to be more of a party girl in her past (something Kira would certainly know about but that Ann might rather the kids not find out about). Maybe one of them stole the other's boyfriend at some point (this could work in either direction depending on what he was going for).

Reactions: greenymph
3.00 star(s) 94 Votes