3.00 star(s) 94 Votes

Noobie_Kennoobi

Feb 6, 2023
I've been utterly stuck at "Head of the Family" opportunity, I was on the hostility path, everything has been done properly.

But, whenever I try approaching Ann at around 10:40 every weekday, she is only getting dressed and I can't move forward with any of the other ones until this is done. Could someone help.!! I'd even be okay if someone can send a renpy code that will let me bypass this in case I am unable to play this part.

Allen0206

Jan 4, 2020
But this game was born with the idea of ntr, or am I wrong?
People know that this is how it was designed and so they would like to continue the story.

I can't understand why choose a product where the ntr is explicit and clear, and then complain about it. It was enough to simply choose something else.
you are wrong it was designed with the thought of peeking on your sisters and mother, then Eric was added laterhe was never supposed to be a main character.

Reactions: MR-XS

Mysters90

May 22, 2022
I personally don't understand the question ... what carpet?
And what's a save got to do in a piece of fabric lying on the floor?
This happens when a person does not know their native language, but uses a program to translate into another language.:FacePalm:
Anyway, information was added to the first page with yellow text stating that the saves are incompatible.
However, some consider themselves too special to stoop to reading some technical information about the game.
Anyway, I'm even a little curious, why would people saves for Chapter 1? :unsure: It's not just pointless, it's like trying to get water with a bucket without a bottom.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
This happens when a person does not know their native language, but uses a program to translate into another language.:FacePalm:
Anyway, information was added to the first page with yellow text stating that the saves are incompatible.
However, some consider themselves too special to stoop to reading some technical information about the game.
Anyway, I'm even a little curious, why would people saves for Chapter 1? :unsure: It's not just pointless, it's like trying to get water with a bucket without a bottom.
Ah, carpet = chapter .... that makes much more sense :)
And total agreement on the rest.
Haven't tried it ... but isn't Ren'Py 8 supposed to prevent savegame sharing in the first place anyway by encrypting them? If that's true, the time of savegame posts are over.

Chaosguy

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2022
Ah, carpet = chapter .... that makes much more sense :)
And total agreement on the rest.
Haven't tried it ... but isn't Ren'Py 8 supposed to prevent savegame sharing in the first place anyway by encrypting them? If that's true, the time of savegame posts are over.
You just have to edit one of the renpy python files and it disables that function. So sharing save files isn't a issue.

Reactions: Nemo56

Juanpe888

Jul 30, 2020
I personally don't understand the question ... what carpet?
And what's a save got to do in a piece of fabric lying on the floor?
when you save a game, the save appear in one carpet at the directory. I want tu put inside the carpet a new save from the forum but i dont know ehere in the carpet with the saves.

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
when you save a game, the save appear in one carpet at the directory. I want tu put inside the carpet a new save from the forum but i dont know ehere in the carpet with the saves.
For future reference, just call them 'save slots' or just ask 'where do i put the saves' since I was confused as hell too.

But to answer your question, when you make a new save in a RenPy game, usually there's a folder called 'game' inside the main directory (for here it is BB_ASr-0.05.00-pc\game). In there is a folder called 'saves' where you can locate your save files, add new ones, delete old files, etc.

Also, just using your carpet terminology for this, each spot is numbered differently: 1-1, 1-2, 2-1, etc. Make sure you double check that, if you're importing a new save file, you aren't accidentally saving over whatever your main file is if you intend on continuing with that file.

Reactions: Swarg342

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Yo, is there femdom in this game? Thanks!
Very little. Punishment is a very present topic in the game.Ther's "landlady" punishing the others for misbehaving, it's both a story and gameplay element.
In the legacy version, Alice at some point wants revenge on Max, buy some leather stuff and ties him up, but he'll learn very quickly how to get the upper hand and she fails miserably.

3.00 star(s) 94 Votes