3.00 star(s) 93 Votes

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
can you recommend me games that are just like big brother? with sandbox, and where it's hard to fuck the mother
Original Big Brother by Dark Silver, Lucky Mark, Straitened Times, Loser, Second happiness. 99.9% of players have only played these games with cheats. In my opinion, the games have a pleasant level of difficulty and can be completed without any problems (without cheats or WT, of course).

Last edited:

elbro

Nov 22, 2020
Original Big Brother by Dark Silver, Lucky Mark, Straitened Times, Loser, Second happiness. 99.9% of players have only played these games with cheats. In my opinion, the games have a pleasant level of difficulty and can be completed without any problems (without cheats or WT, of course).
If you play Loser without cheats it is because you are a masochist.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
If you play Loser without cheats it is because you are a masochist.
No joke there. I actually enjoy a lot of those style of games. I just have different ideas about the way grind should work than some of the devs.

If playing the game feels like work, then it's an unacceptable amount of grind. If the grind itself is fun or if I'm rewarded on a pretty consistent basis for it then I may not need any cheats. Generally if I have to repeat something over and over to succeed, either because it requires repetition even when successful or because it has a low success chance I'm just going to cheat. If it's a puzzle or something like the hacking thing I have no problem with that.

MOR is one of the games I'm playing a lot recently and while I enjoy it, I abuse the fuck out of F5 while playing it because the chances for some of the stuff is so low. This is especially true for stuff that has nested low chance events chained together where I have to succeed at the final one. Say 3 events in a row, 10% chance for each. That's a 0.1% chance. So I have to do it on average 1000 times to succeed? Fuck that. I'm going to cheat and succeed on the first or second try with those odds.

3.00 star(s) 93 Votes