3.10 star(s) 92 Votes

BigBrotherrrr

Aug 28, 2017
The game will be split into chapters. Currently in production is Chapter 1.

But of course, if you don't like the concept and all you do is to complain, it would be better if you just ignored the game. That would not make you sad so much.
I don't know why you're so confident in saying what the future of this game is gonna be. One thing is for sure, the dev is insane and there was no way of knowing when the next remake is gonna happen, and there probably still isn't. So, talking about "chapters" is ridiculous, in my opition.

Obviously, what is better for me is none of your concern, you can't and you shouldn't help me with that.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I don't know why you're so confident in saying what the future of this game is gonna be.
Ridiculous or not, if it continues at all, the game will be split in chapters. That was and is the plan and so far nothing is speaking against it.

Obviously, what is better for me is none of your concern, you can't and you shouldn't help me with that.
But it is, I am a humanitarian. I'm just a concerned for your mental health and for the safety of those around you. God knows what you do if you continue on the path of darkness playing games you don't like. And it would be better for me too.

Except of course if you actually enjoy being angry and bringing up baseless allegations, carry on then.

BigBrotherrrr

Aug 28, 2017
Ridiculous or not, if it continues at all, the game will be split in chapters. That was and is the plan and so far nothing is speaking against it.
Everything is speaking against it, like I mentioned before. You should have read my post more carefully. And you should have known it if you followed this creator long enough. So, yeah, ridiculous.
But it is, I am a humanitarian. I'm just a concerned for your mental health and for the safety of those around you. God knows what you do if you continue on the path of darkness playing games you don't like. And it would be better for me too.

Except of course if you actually enjoy being angry and bringing up baseless allegations, carry on then.
You should be concerned about your own mental health. You see, I'm a humanitarian as well, and I'm worried about you. You should understand if you are trully like me and care about mental health. So, just take a look at what your confusion led you to do, you approached a random person and started attacking him without provocation and accusing him of accusing you even though you began to harrass him (me). Get some help. I hope you'll resolve all your mental issues. Peace. Kisses. Take care. Good bye.

3.10 star(s) 92 Votes