3.10 star(s) 92 Votes

holylight99

Feb 18, 2023
I figured out the password and there's nothing on Alice's website. It's greyed out. Is that suppose to happen? Also Lisa never in mood for kiss? Anyone know how to solve?

WhatSheSaid

Nov 16, 2017
I can't seem to get Alice to Hug Max after recuing her from a spider in the yard even though I fulfilled all the other requirements to do so, is this a glitch? I cant progress in the story because of this.

Reactions: yesMorik and wekey

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
It was interesting until it you have to make a site and share videos of your girls to others. I don't want to share my girls with ANYONE but females.

• Angry
Reactions: Priappus

Theray3430

May 15, 2022
Part-time work on Telegram, using a cellphone and being diligent

BigBrotherrrr

Aug 28, 2017
etracting pics works just fine. But they are split into layers.
I didn't play the latest update, but so far it worked just fine. You might want to wait until Chapter One is finished and do ONE playthrough then, so you get rid of your savegame issues.
What chapter? This game is a never ending groundhog day, a new remake every few updates.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
It was interesting until it you have to make a site and share videos of your girls to others. I don't want to share my girls with ANYONE but females.
It's called "Big Brother" because of the cameras. That goes back to the original game. Max makes money by having secret cams installed.

Just immagine that all the customers are women :)

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
What chapter? This game is a never ending groundhog day, a new remake every few updates.
The game will be split into chapters. Currently in production is Chapter 1.

But of course, if you don't like the concept and all you do is to complain, it would be better if you just ignored the game. That would not make you sad so much.

Reactions: BDI and Someone402

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
Max earns money from the cameras and the whore women of the house(mother aunt and sisters) get fucked for free. :KEK: In world history they are the only female whores who fuck for free.This game is not just stupid,it is very very stupid.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

3.10 star(s) 92 Votes