3.10 star(s) 92 Votes

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
There are much faster ways to do it if you pay attention to the previous results you get, but for people having trouble with the hacking here's an easy way to do it.

1. Pick 1 of the icons and use 5 of them until you find one that has zero matches.
2. Keep 4 of those and replace 1 with a new icon until you find 1 match. Move that 1 to different positions til you get a green match. You now have 1 matching icon in the correct position.
3. Repeat step 2 until you have 5 green matches. You've now solved it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: nisenok952

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
How do you guys play this game? Every update I have to start a new game because the save doesn't work, I can't extract pictures to see what content it has, the gameplay is an impossible grind that kills your brain cells, I can't even grind because there're constant game breaking errors... What... Just what is going on here?..
etracting pics works just fine. But they are split into layers.
I didn't play the latest update, but so far it worked just fine. You might want to wait until Chapter One is finished and do ONE playthrough then, so you get rid of your savegame issues.

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Personally, I think that every game developer should present their own vision. The patrons should only vote on secondary things, but never on the main story. Normally, before starting game development, an outline of the complete story should be written. During development, the story is realized and rounded off with additional content. This is the only way to ensure that the story makes sense. Games where the patrons decide on everything will always be significantly worse and sometimes incomprehensible.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I understand that this tutorial helps. But I confess that I didn't understand. I've been putting in combinations for about 20 minutes and I can't solve them
By the looks of it that's a dumbed down mastermind game if I am not mistaken?
For each combination you should get a hint that the icon is either not part of the solution, on the wrong position or correct.
If correct, use it at the same position again. If not part of the solution, don't use it again. If at the wrong position, try a different position. There's only max 4 positions.

Star Wars Rogue also has this :D

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Personally, I think that every game developer should present their own vision. The patrons should only vote on secondary things, but never on the main story. Normally, before starting game development, an outline of the complete story should be written. During development, the story is realized and rounded off with additional content. This is the only way to ensure that the story makes sense. Games where the patrons decide on everything will always be significantly worse and sometimes incomprehensible.
Sadly what you said in the last sentence has already been proven right over and over again.

Reactions: Lukumoide

nisenok952

Mar 3, 2024
Well, the path I took to solve the puzzle was a bit long, but I believe it might help those who are still going to do it.

First I repeated all the icons in the fill, the 5 fields. If 1 1 appears on the display on the side, this means that that icon is the password.

With this I was able to separate all the icons that are part of the password.

After discovering the icons, I just adjusted where each item should be, and then it's basically trial and error.

But the puzzle was cool.

nisenok952

Mar 3, 2024
I completely agree with everything.

Reactions: Lukumoide

zenner4

Feb 12, 2021
Can anyone give me a tip on how to edit?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code: File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 671, in execute_call_screen store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs) File "game/scripts/screens/laptop.rpy", line 575, in execute File "game/scripts/screens/laptop.rpy", line 575, in execute File "game/scripts/screens/laptop.rpy", line 578, in execute File "game/scripts/screens/laptop.rpy", line 578, in <module> File "game/scripts/engine/cources.rpy", line 66, in GetCurrentCource File "game/scripts/engine/cources.rpy", line 52, in get_available_cource KeyError: 'massage'

Lussunlora

Dec 2, 2018
BigBrotherAnotherStoryRebuild-0.06
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Android port ...

Reactions: Someone402
3.10 star(s) 92 Votes