3.00 star(s) 93 Votes

rabultfe

May 4, 2019
It's not nice that you insult the man who does so much for you on this channel. Black Panther writes the WT especially for you and answers all questions. He helps everyone who needs help and instead of being grateful, you insult him. I can't understand something like that.
honstly because he was doing all of that i thought he was with the devs
but his replay pissed me more than what the devs are doing to the game since the "rebuild"

i will go and play "remake" now untill this becames rebuid v6-06-00 with some saves or mods or something with some actual new content and reusable saves

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
honstly because he was doing all of that i thought he was with the devs
but his replay pissed me more than what the devs are doing to the game since the "rebuild"

i will go and play "remake" now untill this becames rebuid v6-06-00 with some saves or mods or something with some actual new content and reusable saves
Black Panther is a tester at BB ASR.

Unrecover

Mar 6, 2019
I couldn't stand it anymore that people had trouble completing such a simple game.
Here are my saves. I would advise you to play through it on your own though. It won't take long, there are only 36 game days. You should delete all your save games in AppData before you start playing. Save 1-1 is the final save. The most important events are on pages 5 and 6. Here is also the persistent file with all unlocked clothing options for the girls. The saves are only for version 0.6. The saves will no longer be used with version 0.7. With the new update (0.7) you should delete all saves in the save directory and AppData and start a new game.
Sir can u help me on Mentor quest, it seems i can't convince lisa for first kiss, she always said she's not in a mood for that,
Trying like 1 week already.. btw sorry on my English.

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Sir can u help me on Mentor quest, it seems i can't convince lisa for first kiss, she always said she's not in a mood for that,
Trying like 1 week already.. btw sorry on my English.
Do you already have Persuasion Level 2??? Lisa has to be in a good mood for that. Once you have fulfilled the prerequisites, save before you talk to Lisa and if it doesn't work, reload. For me, Lisa was in a wonderful mood during the kissing scenes. That's why it always worked.

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
here's what bugs the fuck out of me.
Not only there are now countless remakes of this, but you have to restart from zero for the 100th time every time a new update comes out ?
Ok that's fine if your game is made this way or if you can't build your game in a linear way, but at least you could PROVIDE some up to date saves or implement a "skip to new content" button ?
I'm so sick of having to play this intro and first days again and again and again tbf.
Yes i'm complaining on a free product on a pirate site but this piece of criticism would also apply if i were a patron.
If this was a VN game i'd just ff to new content, but this is a big no.
Same reason why a lot of people stopped playing summertime saga

firevoodoo

Aug 26, 2017
I couldn't stand it anymore that people had trouble completing such a simple game.
Here are my saves. I would advise you to play through it on your own though. It won't take long, there are only 36 game days. You should delete all your save games in AppData before you start playing. Save 1-1 is the final save. The most important events are on pages 5 and 6. Here is also the persistent file with all unlocked clothing options for the girls. The saves are only for version 0.6. The saves will no longer be used with version 0.7. With the new update (0.7) you should delete all saves in the save directory and AppData and start a new game.
You are the Champion, thanks a lot!

Reactions: nisenok952

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
bbas.jpg
Doesn't seem to be working???
And yes I deleted my old save folder in C:\Users\Twistty\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\BB_ASr and allowed the game to create a new one.
Also - I never tried using my old saves from the last version.
Weird - that files show up in the save folder - just not in game?

Edit::
It works - my eyes not so much. :rolleyes:
Booze from last night, didn't help also!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: john1230

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
View attachment 3985760
And yes I deleted my old save folder in C:\Users\Twistty\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\BB_ASr and allowed the game to create a new one.
Try adding the saves in the AppData and save folder manually. It should look like this.
Screenshot_24.png
Screenshot_25.png
The saves are on page 5 and 6, on the first page is only end save

Reactions: Twistty

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
View attachment 3985760
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.00 star(s) 93 Votes