3.00 star(s) 93 Votes

nisenok952

Mar 3, 2024
Ok, human stupidity will still destroy our race, guys I believe you confuse matters too much, man it's a fucking game, just like all games despite being adult, were made to be played, challenges or mini games are common , it's normal to have, so be mature at least once in your peaceful lives.

Second point again IT'S A GAME, if you play it with the intention of just masturbating, go to other sites like xv da or PH, of course there is content, but that doesn't mean it will still stop being a game and become just a game means of "satisfying" other people's desires.

Third point, cursing and complaining about developers because of a problem, it won't solve it, if you think it's simple to solve, get the game, study it, open the source codes and fix it yourself since you are the masters, but you don't even own a game published on the forum or even know how to declare a variable in code.

Again, making it clear, it's a GAME, you liked it ok, didn't you? Create a constructive idea, this helps the developer, but don't talk shit if you can't even make a render in DazStudio.

And finally, IT'S A GAME, AND IT'S STILL UNDER DEVELOPMENT, AND IT'S LONG UNFORTUNATELY.

Reactions: elgatobronhas

TheSmokeGuy

Aug 18, 2021
Got on F95 this arvo and what do i find ?? Another Big Brother. FFS does anyone out there know how to finish this game ?? Remake after fucking remake. Is this a money making grind that I am not aware of ? Maybe I should get a few pics from the game and splice them together and call it Big Brother - the never ending story. Jesus Christ I am not even going to bother looking at this one. Same oL' same oL' for sure.

Reactions: sibu96000

BigBrotherrrr

Aug 28, 2017
How do you guys play this game? Every update I have to start a new game because the save doesn't work, I can't extract pictures to see what content it has, the gameplay is an impossible grind that kills your brain cells, I can't even grind because there're constant game breaking errors... What... Just what is going on here?..

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
As announced. Wait for the final version of Chapter One if you don't want to repeat over and over again.

He's not just adding stuff at the end, he's also adding at the start of the game or changing content. Only onece CH1 is finished, there is no risk of existing saves bugging anything.
I think I will wait maybe even for the end of chapter 2.
There will be what?
5 chapters total?

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
It's not nice that you insult the man who does so much for you on this channel. Black Panther writes the WT especially for you and answers all questions. He helps everyone who needs help and instead of being grateful, you insult him. I can't understand something like that.
I couldn't agree more....
Black Panther is a wonderful person (in all aspects) - as shown by all interactions I have had with him.

Lukumoide
Glad you addressed that (____)? - as I was going to be "less polite".

Cheers

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Is the spider in the yard thing for Alice achieveable? I get her to take her swim top off before rubbing the sun tan lotion in, then place the spider. Have tried pushing things after that or not but either way I don't seem to get anywhere.

The other achievement I can't seem to get is to convince Lisa to kiss.

I didn't have too many issues hacking Alice's computer. It's pretty easy if you're methodical about it.

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
I couldn't stand it anymore that people had trouble completing such a simple game.
Here are my saves. I would advise you to play through it on your own though. It won't take long, there are only 36 game days. You should delete all your save games in AppData before you start playing. Save 1-1 is the final save. The most important events are on pages 5 and 6. Here is also the persistent file with all unlocked clothing options for the girls. The saves are only for version 0.6. The saves will no longer be used with version 0.7. With the new update (0.7) you should delete all saves in the save directory and AppData and start a new game.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 93 Votes