3.00 star(s) 93 Votes

Npc-77

Jul 10, 2020
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-erotic-novel-pilot-part-1-krugger.217622/
”You play as Max, a classic character loved and hated by many who lives with his two roommates and his landlady. Ann is the landlady of the house, she receives a great job offer that will change her life and that of her tenants, this way she will be financing a house since her new job pays very well. Alice is a recently graduated high school student, she is studying hard to get into the best colleges in her country as well as Lisa who also studies a lot. As for Max, what do you want to know about Max? he messed up at his old school, but what happened after all? We're all going to figure it all out. The game will feature a lot of intrigue, feelings and passions. In addition to many secrets and mysteries covered in each season....”
:D
intrigue... who will be the first to do it completely... or at least not stop working... but. as history shows, there is no ending. just restart.

Reactions: kingloki

Yann33

Oct 18, 2017
Hello everyone
I just discovered this game that I really like but I think there is an old version according to my research. Does anyone have the latest version to share please?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Hello everyone
I just discovered this game that I really like but I think there is an old version according to my research. Does anyone have the latest version to share please?
All available versions are on page 1.
v0.05.02 is the latest available verion. Instal v0.05.00 and then apply hotfix 0.05.02

If you don't want to play the rebuild however, but the old abandoned build, download v0.09.2.03

Reactions: Yann33

Yann33

Oct 18, 2017
All available versions are on page 1.
v0.05.02 is the latest available verion. Instal v0.05.00 and then apply hotfix 0.05.02

If you don't want to play the rebuild however, but the old abandoned build, download v0.09.2.03
Thanks. it may seem stupid of me but if I asked it's because there are plenty of versions on the internet and I didn't want to waste time downloading them all to test.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Thanks. it may seem stupid of me but if I asked it's because there are plenty of versions on the internet and I didn't want to waste time downloading them all to test.
You need to read a bit more carefully. All these different "versions" you are talking about are actually different games.
There's "Big Brother (original)", "Big Brother (original) with Smimiy Mod", "Big Brother Ren'Py Remake", "Big Brother in Space" and a couple of other games.
This one is called "Big Brother: Another Story".

It's not another version of the other games, it's a entirely different game. It has a similar preset as others and especially the legacy version is close to the first half of the original. But it's not the same game. Alexey has his own way of story telling and puts a lot of work into bringing some variation into the game, that includes different clothes for the girls different poses for repeatable encounters. So if you spy on Lisa for example when she's changing, with the different poses and clothing options there are many dozend different images you can see. Also Aleyey made sure that the relationship progress is somewhat natural. In the original the events were not related, a char could give a BJ in one situation and throw Max out of the room in another. That does not happen in this game, all the events are interconnected.

Last edited:

Gok

Jun 9, 2017
It been a while, was there a post about next update? I mean it has been over 2months right?

Apr 30, 2021
The versioning is a fucking mess. Sort it out dev. I have 0.09.1.04 from months ago and now the current is 0.05.00? No consistency. Not the only dev on here to not know how to use version numbers properly, but a particularly hard one to know whether it's an update

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
The versioning is a fucking mess. Sort it out dev. I have 0.09.1.04 from months ago and now the current is 0.05.00? No consistency. Not the only dev on here to not know how to use version numbers properly, but a particularly hard one to know whether it's an update
Two different games. 0.09.2 is the old build and abandoned. The new one is called "Big Brother Another Story Rebuild".

Version numbers are for naught anyway. Could just use choccolate bar brand names for versioning, that would work as well. You find here always the newest version, no matter what it's number is.

Reactions: rvlfycpydgdcttfren
Apr 30, 2021
I dont like the dreams either. In any game, seeing everything ahead of time in a dream or being able to see the girls when youre not with them is a negative imo. However, in general I think that 'another story' is the only BB better than the original so far. Progress is incredibly slow though.

Edit: that was supposed to be a reply to another comment, but it's far back now, so double fail from me

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 93 Votes