3.00 star(s) 93 Votes

Daveiy

Mar 6, 2018
I dont like the dreams either. In any game, seeing everything ahead of time in a dream or being able to see the girls when youre not with them is a negative imo. However, in general I think that 'another story' is the only BB better than the original so far. Progress is incredibly slow though.

Edit: that was supposed to be a reply to another comment, but it's far back now, so double fail from me
exactly the reason why i dont enjoy a lot of games. what is the point in seeing everything directly? i wanna explore her body frame by frame and after some work.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
I dont like the dreams either. In any game, seeing everything ahead of time in a dream or being able to see the girls when youre not with them is a negative imo. However, in general I think that 'another story' is the only BB better than the original so far. Progress is incredibly slow though.

Edit: that was supposed to be a reply to another comment, but it's far back now, so double fail from me
BBIS is also very good.

BigRedRadio

Oct 8, 2022
The versioning is a fucking mess. Sort it out dev. I have 0.09.1.04 from months ago and now the current is 0.05.00? No consistency. Not the only dev on here to not know how to use version numbers properly, but a particularly hard one to know whether it's an update
Did you miss the reboot and the restart of the numbering as that was quite a discussion for many pages. So 0.09.1.04 old discontinued game 0.05.00? new shiny (hopefully) ongoing version .

TBH the Dev made that super clear at the time and the question has been asked and answered several times ... generally more politely

BigRedRadio

Oct 8, 2022

I think the dream/fantasy elements are a necessary evil. The story would have to be awesome for people to stick with a game or VN for 6 updates with no nudity or lewd content, but in many games it's hard to justify early on so dreams are a compromise. I know it's extra work but I feel the MCs imagination should be wrong and once he see's the LI outside his dreams she is subtly different

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Well, he has seen all of them naked plenty of times already while spying on them. So visually it's ok. The outome of certain events could be different tho.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I think the dream/fantasy elements are a necessary evil. The story would have to be awesome for people to stick with a game or VN for 6 updates with no nudity or lewd content, but in many games it's hard to justify early on so dreams are a compromise. I know it's extra work but I feel the MCs imagination should be wrong and once he see's the LI outside his dreams she is subtly different
I think it's only necessary if there aren't any characters you can actually make early to mid game progress with. It wouldn't be needed if we could fuck Kira/Olivia/some other non family member after a week or two of play time, or if his dev cycle was fast enough that we were making meaningful progress with any of the core characters. A few peeking and groping scenes is not meaningful progress. So for this particular game I agree that dreams are basically mandatory or everyone will just lose interest.

It's fine if the core girls are hard to make progress with but not if that means no progress with anyone is possible for years of dev time.

Reactions: Pantera1320

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Each of us likes something different. For me, the best time in any game is always before the first sex and for me any game could end after the first sex. That's why I don't mind if it takes longer than that. You have more than enough sex in normal life. That's why I'm looking for something in games that I can no longer have in normal life. After the first sex, the game becomes boring for me. I am married and my daughter will be 11 years old in August.

BigRedRadio

Oct 8, 2022
I think it's only necessary if there aren't any characters you can actually make early to mid game progress with. It wouldn't be needed if we could fuck Kira/Olivia/some other non family member after a week or two of play time, or if his dev cycle was fast enough that we were making meaningful progress with any of the core characters. A few peeking and groping scenes is not meaningful progress. So for this particular game I agree that dreams are basically mandatory or everyone will just lose interest.

It's fine if the core girls are hard to make progress with but not if that means no progress with anyone is possible for years of dev time.
If the MC had a gf he lost due to the move that might work bit of phone/text sex that peters out so only people he knows in the vicinity are his family, as he gets closer to them grows further from GF until that relationship ends

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
never gets old

But you might want to use the correct terminology. This game is neither a remake nor a remaster of Big Brother. Closest thing to that is Big Brother Ren'Py Remake. And the new build is also not a remaster of the old one. The whole idea was not to use the original code.

Last edited:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Hi There
A little of console commands

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If anyone knows in which script to look for timers for minigames, please post the info
Are you sure you posted in the right thread? Just looking at the names and locations. Something doesn't add up.

Npc-77

Jul 10, 2020
it would be great if this actually happened... but knowing what happened before... most likely not until September.

3.00 star(s) 93 Votes