3.00 star(s) 93 Votes

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Hi guys

As you can tell from my absences, I have a lot going on in my life right now and I'm trying hard to keep my things together. But nothing is in its place and nothing has returned to normal at the moment.
Even I have tested the game with many problems .
During all the previous Versions I have tried my best to be on time, but for now I can't even think about preparing the pdf guide or working on the mod.
I'm sorry guys, but according to my circumstances, I have to postpone the work and preparation of these two to the next version of the game.
I promise to be on time for the next Version.

Of course, as in the past, I will try my best to be present in the forum whenever I can and answer your possible questions.
And I know there are very helpful users here who have already proven how responsive they are to other users' problems.

I'm sorry again.

P.S :
OnlyFunz buddy, thank you for understanding me in our conversation

Allen0206

Jan 4, 2020
Hi guys

As you can tell from my absences, I have a lot going on in my life right now and I'm trying hard to keep my things together. But nothing is in its place and nothing has returned to normal at the moment.
During all the previous Versions I have tried my best to be on time, but for now I can't even think about preparing the pdf guide or working on the mod.
I'm sorry guys, but according to my circumstances, I have to postpone the work and preparation of these two to the next version of the game.

Of course, as in the past, I will try my best to be present in the forum whenever I can and answer your possible questions.
And I know there are very helpful users here who have already proven how responsive they are to other users' problems.

I'm sorry again.

P.S :
As always, we are happy when you are able to give us your insights, and of course your time.

PaxHadrian17

Engaged Member
Sep 8, 2020
Hi guys

I'm sorry again.

P.S :
RL has to come first and exercising a bit of patience on our parts won't exactly kill us... ;)

zzzzzmonty python meme1.jpg

GL and I hope RL gets back to normal and fun soon!

Cheers!! :coffee:

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Well, the game is released today for a level of supporters.

1) In this version of the game, be sure to pay more attention to the notebook. Because you may think that you have done something, but you need to do it again or under special conditions.
2) I don't want to spoil anything, but I just want to say that in this version of the game there is a hidden event and a specific task that I will explain in time how to access or do it more easily.

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
weird, no ppl singing Bonnie Tyler - holding out for a hero..
maybe we start to understand the cicle :) we wait 4 or 5 day later 1 or 2 hour of fun and other month of wait
and remember all know where the story go (the other story dont surprise nobody)

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
In my opinion it was a good update, there is a lot of new content. It took me 36 days to finish it (I always play without cheats). That means that every player will spend a few hours with it. Anyway, I am very happy with the update. There are two paths, I played through the complete update 7 times (there were 3 fixes)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
In my opinion it was a good update, there is a lot of new content. It took me 36 days to finish it (I always play without cheats). That means that every player will spend a few hours with it. Anyway, I am very happy with the update. There are two paths, I played through the complete update 7 times (there were 3 fixes)

View attachment 3965995
pls can u use spoiler option , ^^ too much spoiler ^^

Reactions: Lukumoide

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
There is a password mini game, similar to Mastermind, but instead of colors there are symbols. It is much easier than the original because we have infinite attempts to guess it. In the original game there were only 6 attempts to guess it, if you didn't manage it you had to try again with a new password.
Screenshot_21.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: tonyzz

Degeneratus

Formerly 'Refflector'
Jan 21, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
drop all save files, pls

3.00 star(s) 93 Votes