3.00 star(s) 93 Votes

Allen0206

Jan 4, 2020
so here is my quick method for the password:
1)Find what 5 symbols there are.Just pick five of the same symbols and if it is one of the you will get 1gold/yellow number. Then do the same thing for the next symbol till you get all five. There may be a symbol that is used twice.

2)Sort them then take Symbol one and symbol 2 that are part of the puzzle. Put symbol 1 in the first slot and symbol 2 in the rest. you will get 2 yellow and at least 1 green, unless symbol 1 actually goes in the first slot. then you will have a 2 2. if it is a 2 1, then put symbol 2 in the first, symbol 1 in the second and symbol 2 in the rest, continue to move symbol 1 down until you get a 2 2. Rember where symbol 1 was when you got that.

3)do the same thing with symbol 2 and the rest symbol 1 until you get a 2 2, remember where symbol 2 was.

4) Now you have 2 slots figured out and only 3 slots left with only 3 other symbols it will only take you a maximum of 9 tries to figure that out.

If one of the symbols is used twice do not use it as one of the first 2 symbols as there will be actually fewer options when you get to 4)

Reactions: .Black Panther.

addctdabhi

Jun 30, 2023
There are many I see here who keeps talking about updated game but are not willing to share it even now as it is available to all patreon. Come on guys. Supporting developer till this point was benevolent. From this point on time spent not sharing update to members of this group is just sad thing for patreons on this group as well for all other members

Scorby

Nov 12, 2022
There are many I see here who keeps talking about updated game but are not willing to share it even now as it is available to all patreon. Come on guys. Supporting developer till this point was benevolent. From this point on time spent not sharing update to members of this group is just sad thing for patreons on this group as well for all other members
It's hard to have sympathy for this sentiment when all that's separating you from the playing the update or practicing what you preach and sharing it yourself is $0.85.

Stop whinging and pony up or wait.

3.00 star(s) 93 Votes