3.00 star(s) 93 Votes

i1685284

Jul 10, 2017
Hy, I can not start the game (0.6) on my SteamDeck , I getting following Message: The Previous game function correctly

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

AttributeError: module '__main__' has no attribute 'path_to_logdir'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "/run/media/deck/xxxx/steamapps/BigBrother ASr/renpy/bootstrap.py", line 354, in bootstrap
    renpy.config.logdir = renpy.__main__.path_to_logdir(basedir)

Linux-6.1.52-valve16-1-neptune-61-x86_64-with-glibc2.37 x86_64
Ren'Py 8.2.3.24061702

antonio.dzen

Sep 10, 2017
Hy, I can not start the game (0.6) on my SteamDeck , I getting following Message: The Previous game function correctly

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "/run/media/deck/xxxx/steamapps/BigBrother ASr/renpy/bootstrap.py", line 354, in bootstrap
    renpy.config.logdir = renpy.__main__.path_to_logdir(basedir)

Linux-6.1.52-valve16-1-neptune-61-x86_64-with-glibc2.37 x86_64
Ren'Py 8.2.3.24061702
may you share it with us and we will try also...? :)

Mysters90

May 22, 2022
30 ละ 0.06 ยังมาเลย ?????
ผมไม่ทราบว่าทำไม 0.06 ยังไม่ได้ที่นี่
ฉันดาวน์โหลดมัน 2 วันที่ผ่านมา,แต่ฉันมีงานมากที่จะทำที่ฉันไม่ได้ได้รับรู้ว่ามัน. ถ้าเธอไม่มาที่นี่ในอีกไม่กี่ชั่วโมงฉันจะส่งผู้ดูแลเชื่อมโยงถึงเธอทันทีที่ฉันกลับบ้าน

# I do not know why 0.06 is not here yet.
I downloaded it 2 days ago, but I had so much work to do that I didn't even get to know it. If she doesn't show up here in a few hours, I'll send the moderator all the links to her as soon as I get home.

May 9, 2017
A general reminder of the forum rules https://f95zone.to/threads/general-rules-updated-2024-06-04.5589/

5. We are an English-speaking community. Please provide a translation with your post if it's not in English
  • Non-English is allowed in dedicated translation threads
Please, make use of online translators. I guess nobody will complain if you post the original text too, especially when you feel that the result of the online translation produces no understandable result, so that somebody who speaks your language can tell us what you really mean. But I deem it as an act of politeness not to let every reader of this thread make use of an online translator just to judge if you post is worth reading or not. I am no native english speaker, so I translate my comments myself and I expect from others at least the try to do it themselves for their posts. Thank you for your understanding and attention.

Mysters90

May 22, 2022
A general reminder of the forum rules https://f95zone.to/threads/general-rules-updated-2024-06-04.5589/

Please, make use of online translators. I guess nobody will complain if you post the original text too, especially when you feel that the result of the online translation produces no understandable result, so that somebody who speaks your language can tell us what you really mean. But I deem it as an act of politeness not to let every reader of this thread make use of an online translator just to judge if you post is worth reading or not. I am no native english speaker, so I translate my comments myself and I expect from others at least the try to do it themselves for their posts. Thank you for your understanding and attention.
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-another-story-rebuild-v0-05-02-aleksey90.43101/post-14688834
Considering that he made 10 mistakes in his native language in his comment, it's even good that he didn't try to translate this shame into English. So, I corrected the punctuation, grammar and syntax, and this is how his message turned out:

He will get leaky pockets, not money: this developer is extremely arrogant, even on the free version he is trying to make money on this shit. I wish this project to die, since this is how they treat their audience: he released 10 copies and did not bring any to mind! He hopes to knock off the dough on this , but dick him - look for fools further.

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
I don't understand why everyone wants saves. It's much more fun to do everything on your own. The game isn't that extensive yet and I was able to complete 2 paths (played through the entire game twice from start to finish) in one day without any problems. The game is easy to play, we always have hints in the diary about what to do. If you've already played BB ASR you can finish the new version in about 3 to 4 hours. If you still have problems, contact Black Panther. He is an excellent player and you should be happy that he is here to help everyone.

Last edited:

blackhat_boy

Mar 21, 2023
I don't understand why everyone wants saves. It's much more fun to do everything on your own. The game isn't that extensive yet and I was able to complete 2 paths (played through the entire game twice from start to finish) in one day without any problems. The game is easy to play, we always have hints in the diary about what to do. If you've already played BB ASR you can finish the new version in about 3 to 4 hours.
What are the two paths in the new version?

3.00 star(s) 93 Votes