3.00 star(s) 93 Votes

blackhat_boy

Mar 21, 2023
does anyone know when saves will work in the game, otherwise I'm tired of starting from scratch every time.
Saves will work from chapter 2. I don't know when Chapter 2 starts. We are currently in Chapter 1. And it seems no one in this forum is kind enough to share a save file. They had to go through the grind so they won't share!

OnlyFunz

Game Changer
Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
Is there anyone who solves the puzzle? :cry:
I'm working on the Game Mod for v0.06, should be updating it in few days!

Until then, if you guys are having trouble solving the Puzzle..

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Activate Console (SHIFT+O)
type the code
Code:
jump ev_106.success
1725026889233.png

blackhat_boy

Mar 21, 2023

type the code
Code:
jump ev_106.success
View attachment 3982626
Could you help me by sharing a save file for the beginning of the latest version?

nisenok952

Mar 3, 2024

type the code
Code:
jump ev_106.success
View attachment 3982626

OnlyFunz , man, I did something crazy and put the version 05 mod on 06 and oddly enough it worked, of course there was one bug or another, but otherwise it worked really well lol, I'm waiting for the official version 06 mod to be released. Thanks for the mod :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: OnlyFunz

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
There is no save file that only allows you to play the new content. The new and old events are started and played at the same time. It doesn't take long; in the time you spend waiting and typing, you would have finished the game. To get a save like that, you would have to play in such a way that only the old events are triggered first and the new ones are left untouched. But I don't think anyone would play like that just to post the save. For example, I saw new scenes on the first and second game days (Girl at the pool) .

Last edited:
Reactions: Mysters90

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
!! WARNING !!
If you downloaded the leak that was in this thread before, delete the game and if you executed the game before scan your system you may got infected. We don't exactly know what the Virus does but the user seems to be hacked and it follow the same pattern as before.

Read the thread here too : Recent Malware infected games

I am in the process of uploading a clean version. Stay tuned and only download the game from the First post when its updated.

This maybe not true. We're not sure it seems like the folder were the dev shared ones. But that one script is looking very sus.
If its a virus then it seems to be also on the official sources.
I noticed your message late.
The files downloaded from that link are all safe and virus-free. And the warning message that some users see is a false positive .

3.00 star(s) 93 Votes