3.00 star(s) 93 Votes

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
hope there are fantasies, we know the story and stuff, i think its take too many time
Each round of the game will now take between 3-5 hours.
Meanwhile, the game will end in 37-39 for the experts , 57-59 for normal players and for those who play the game for the first time or have no strategy in the game more than this number of the game days .

Last edited:

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
ไม่ทราบรหัสผ่าน
Could you PLEASE translate Thai yourself, so everyone can understand what you want to know? Either type in english or use google translate? Thanks in advance on behalf of everyone. -.-

คุณช่วยแปลภาษาไทยด้วยตัวเองได้ไหม เพื่อให้ทุกคนเข้าใจสิ่งที่คุณอยากรู้? พิมพ์เป็นภาษาอังกฤษหรือใช้ google แปล? ขอขอบคุณล่วงหน้าในนามของทุกท่านครับ

blackhat_boy

Mar 21, 2023
Could anyone kindly share a save file for the newer version. The older saves are no more compatible which is very annoying. But it is what it is. Since many people have played the newer version already and shared spoilers, be kind enough to share a save file.

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
You will also have to play version 0.7 from the beginning. Old saves will only work in the second chapter. For me personally it has no meaning, because I have to play every update and every fix from the beginning. For example, with version 0.6 I played the entire game seven times.

Reactions: Qalx

Jack73

Nov 16, 2016
You will also have to play version 0.7 from the beginning. Old saves will only work in the second chapter. For me personally it has no meaning, because I have to play every update and every fix from the beginning. For example, with version 0.6 I played the entire game seven times.
great, then I'll pass. I'll wait for the second chapter

blackhat_boy

Mar 21, 2023
If so then share a save file for the start of this version. I understand the ordeal you had to bear with but kindly spare us and share it anyway.

3.00 star(s) 93 Votes