3.00 star(s) 93 Votes

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
really need scenes where Eric fucks Alice & lisa. this never was done in any BB game so far... how long until we see that??
Not so sure your going to see it in this one either, but for sure not in the next update. After that who knows, maybe.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Not so sure your going to see it in this one either, but for sure not in the next update. After that who knows, maybe.
Yeah, that's pretty much like sitting in the home bleachers and cheering the visiting team. Once it's avoidable for those playing full war path with Eric (an not like Kira where you avoid seeing it, I mean totally avoidable) I'm good. Not a Patreon so my opinion isn't really worth shit to the dev but it's my opinion. If Eric was the MC no issues, but he's not.

Reactions: Imnus

Pervie-Dan

May 1, 2017
Yeah, that's pretty much like sitting in the home bleachers and cheering the visiting team. Once it's avoidable for those playing full war path with Eric (an not like Kira where you avoid seeing it, I mean totally avoidable) I'm good. Not a Patreon so my opinion isn't really worth shit to the dev but it's my opinion. If Eric was the MC no issues, but he's not.
Kira is totally avoidable, if you never get caught by Eric. Which you can totally do, depending on the choices in the bathroom.

Krugger

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2019
Cool, I finished all the tasks in this version and I'm currently working my way through the original. I see what you mean about to the point of to many repeating scenes but we'll agree to disagree on adding more locations (if that's what you meant) for risk for losing the story in all that grind. I stopped this game for a long time but could not help but come back because its actually pretty good if i block out Eric and some of the plot holes. Me personally I can't bend my mind to accept a mother meeting a guy and after two weeks he has the power to basically send her from the house his father gave them to military school (that's me and I'm a guy). Or how his sisters have such little contact with him and he gains almost total control of them in three weeks, like they have not known Max 18 years (he's 18 right?) . But turning a blind eye for the sake of theatrics (shit turning off all senses for the sake of theatrics) it still has something that draws you in.
What I was trying to say is that there must be a plan to define where the places will be so Max can go and have continuous and non-repetitive events, like for example, going to the mall with the family and buying clothes for them to receive a hj, bj, sex. That would be a repetitive event that every saturday you would repeat the same thing. Continuous events are those similar to Olivia's, that you will advance in the story, but Aleksey has to be careful, because if he wants to add Diane to the game (Olivia's mother) he will have to plan its content with Olivia. So adding places for Max to go is not a bad thing, but building repetitive events is. But it also depends, in case you are adding more and more content and making it more extensive.
So about Ann, she is a grown woman, she meets a guy, falls in love with him and invites him to her house. If you've ever had a dating with a woman who's had children, you'll know that's not a problem at all. You see in Max's dialogues, he complains that Ann is introducing Eric too early into the house and she doesn't care. She wouldn't mind putting her boyfriend in her house. You said it was Max's father who gave them the house, but it's Ann who pays the bills. So imagine that Eric will be the stepfather of Ann's children and there will come a time when he will put authority in the family, that's exactly what the game tries to work with, and since Eric isn't the father of Ann's kids, he doesn't give a fuck about whether or not he's going to having sex with the girls, he sees that Max will hinder him, so he frightens Max by sending him to military school. So think, Eric has personality like a fox, first, he manipulates Ann's mind (the chicken), so he can enter the chicken coop (the Max's sisters) and if he sees that Kira is a problem for him, he will blackmail Kira, like what happened in the old BB, which at 3:00 am you saw Eric having sex with Kira if I'm not mistaken she says she is being blackmailed by him, but it also ends up falling under your control, because Eric's influence is increasing and if there are more than 2 girls with 100% influence, it was gameover. I never liked gameover because in the DS game you would have to grind to get rid of Eric and as there was no content in the way of friendship, it was useless to remain friends with Eric. Now you understand how the game works, Max tries to prevent Eric from getting close to his sisters and starts dealing with him or Max will pretend to be friends with Eric to betray him, people who get angry don't understand how the game is supposed to work, Max has no authority, he's nobody, Eric can buy all the girls by giving them gifts and money, the girls like that, and Max? what can he do? That's why I say, Max has to learn to deal with Eric, plan something to get rid of him, cheap blackmail will only fuck Max, because Eric can say that Max stole his money and make Ann decide to send him to military school. Max needs to gather information and get someone's help to get rid of Eric, since he is controlling Ann's mind, it is logical that Ann is aware, so Eric works slowly. Anyway, the game should work with this, or better, with Eric's content, so that it can soon define its destiny. Eric is Max's villain or Max is Eric's villain? if Max doesn't learn from him Ann will look for another Alpha when Eric leaves her life.

Reactions: Manifold and eri53

por12

Nov 22, 2020
Cool, I finished all the tasks in this version and I'm currently working my way through the original. I see what you mean about to the point of to many repeating scenes but we'll agree to disagree on adding more locations (if that's what you meant) for risk for losing the story in all that grind. I stopped this game for a long time but could not help but come back because its actually pretty good if i block out Eric and some of the plot holes. Me personally I can't bend my mind to accept a mother meeting a guy and after two weeks he has the power to basically send her from the house his father gave them to military school (that's me and I'm a guy). Or how his sisters have such little contact with him and he gains almost total control of them in three weeks, like they have not known Max 18 years (he's 18 right?) . But turning a blind eye for the sake of theatrics (shit turning off all senses for the sake of theatrics) it still has something that draws you in.
i cant bend my mind about a mom fucking his son :eek: or a brother fucking his sisters o_O

summerjo

May 9, 2017
Kira is totally avoidable, if you never get caught by Eric. Which you can totally do, depending on the choices in the bathroom.
Two questions bout that.
1-is the bathroom the only place to get caught? Not in the living room?
2-isn't Kira and the bathroom needed for experience or other quests?

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Two questions bout that.
It was if remember not sure if It still is because I have not seen Eric in the livingroom at 3am

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Two questions bout that.
1 yes, bathroom only
2 you can get experience in the living room as well.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
What I was trying to say is that there must be a plan to define where the places will be so Max can go and have continuous and non-repetitive events, like for example, going to the mall with the family and buying clothes for them to receive a hj, bj, sex. That would be a repetitive event that every saturday you would repeat the same thing. Continuous events are those similar to Olivia's, that you will advance in the story, but Aleksey has to be careful, because if he wants to add Diane to the game (Olivia's mother) he will have to plan its content with Olivia. So adding places for Max to go is not a bad thing, but building repetitive events is. But it also depends, in case you are adding more and more content and making it more extensive.
So about Ann, she is a grown woman, she meets a guy, falls in love with him and invites him to her house. If you've ever had a dating with a woman who's had children, you'll know that's not a problem at all. You see in Max's dialogues, he complains that Ann is introducing Eric too early into the house and she doesn't care. She wouldn't mind putting her boyfriend in her house. You said it was Max's father who gave them the house, but it's Ann who pays the bills. So imagine that Eric will be the stepfather of Ann's children and there will come a time when he will put authority in the family, that's exactly what the game tries to work with, and since Eric isn't the father of Ann's kids, he doesn't give a fuck about whether or not he's going to having sex with the girls, he sees that Max will hinder him, so he frightens Max by sending him to military school. So think, Eric has personality like a fox, first, he manipulates Ann's mind (the chicken), so he can enter the chicken coop (the Max's sisters) and if he sees that Kira is a problem for him, he will blackmail Kira, like what happened in the old BB, which at 3:00 am you saw Eric having sex with Kira if I'm not mistaken she says she is being blackmailed by him, but it also ends up falling under your control, because Eric's influence is increasing and if there are more than 2 girls with 100% influence, it was gameover. I never liked gameover because in the DS game you would have to grind to get rid of Eric and as there was no content in the way of friendship, it was useless to remain friends with Eric. Now you understand how the game works, Max tries to prevent Eric from getting close to his sisters and starts dealing with him or Max will pretend to be friends with Eric to betray him, people who get angry don't understand how the game is supposed to work, Max has no authority, he's nobody, Eric can buy all the girls by giving them gifts and money, the girls like that, and Max? what can he do? That's why I say, Max has to learn to deal with Eric, plan something to get rid of him, cheap blackmail will only fuck Max, because Eric can say that Max stole his money and make Ann decide to send him to military school. Max needs to gather information and get someone's help to get rid of Eric, since he is controlling Ann's mind, it is logical that Ann is aware, so Eric works slowly. Anyway, the game should work with this, or better, with Eric's content, so that it can soon define its destiny. Eric is Max's villain or Max is Eric's villain? if Max doesn't learn from him Ann will look for another Alpha when Eric leaves her life.
You know what? ..... You're right. I'm done

Last edited:

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Two questions bout that.
1-Yes, bathroom only.
2-It's need for opportunity "talented masseur", but it's easy to avoid Eric to that point.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
1-Yes, bathroom only.
2-It's need for opportunity "talented masseur", but it's easy to avoid Eric to that point.
Not sure why I thought Eric catching you was necessary for something. Just edited my save to erase the event. Thanks

Krugger

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2019
You know what? ..... Your right. I'm done
I didn't mean to look ignorant or sound like an idiot. About Eric, I just wanted to show what the personality is, but of course, DS didn't introduce him like that, he created the character to be hated. I just think Aleksey should create 3 big events of Eric and then take him out of the game, because most of the threads are all about Eric. And about other events, everything has to be planned, because this clothing system, from my point of view is a future planning, because it took 3 months to include this and I thought it was bad because it delayed the story's development a lot. Look at the problems they caused at Alice's events, it was a mess for me. Now whenever I look at this forum I see a lot of people crying because of Eric, it is better to remove it from the game. If that makes the game late, no one wants to wait another two years to see scenes of Max fucking Ann and all the girls.

Reactions: Jax_iv

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
I didn't mean to look ignorant or sound like an idiot. About Eric, I just wanted to show what the personality is, but of course, DS didn't introduce him like that, he created the character to be hated. I just think Aleksey should create 3 big events of Eric and then take him out of the game, because most of the threads are all about Eric. And about other events, everything has to be planned, because this clothing system, from my point of view is a future planning, because it took 3 months to include this and I thought it was bad because it delayed the story's development a lot. Look at the problems they caused at Alice's events, it was a mess for me. Now whenever I look at this forum I see a lot of people crying because of Eric, it is better to remove it from the game. If that makes the game late, no one wants to wait another two years to see scenes of Max fucking Ann and all the girls.
Honestly I think we share the same view on many points and differ on a few. Storyline should be preserved no matter what. I prefer more locations (storyline oriented and not creating a grind fest). I get your deductions on the scenarios but for a stranger to so easily without much interaction and in so little time completely control not one but three to four women beats me. Not only controlling them but changing their relationship with some they've known forever. And honestly Ann is an Ex and the house was only given to her to better provide for herself and the kids. If she did not have his kids it's hard to think that he'd give her a house out of the blue. I typed way more than I initially intended. Sorry.

3.00 star(s) 93 Votes