3.00 star(s) 93 Votes

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Im stuck on "taking care of your ass". Anyone here who could help med out?
Make sure you are using game version 0.07.p1.01 or 0.07.p1.02. If not, then install the bug fix and try again (no one ever reads the changelog). If you do, describe your problem.

Luna3009

Feb 24, 2018
Just a short question: I remember from the past that there was a point where I could convince Lisa to not wear panties anymore during the day. Currently I'm almost done with the latest version and she still has her panties. Did I anything "wrong" in the beginning or is it just not implemented and I remember it only from the original game? I think not wearing panties came to speak earlier in the game when we talked about catching attention of Olivia, but Lisa didn't want to and after that it wasn't talked about again.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Just a short question: I remember from the past that there was a point where I could convince Lisa to not wear panties anymore during the day. Currently I'm almost done with the latest version and she still has her panties. Did I anything "wrong" in the beginning or is it just not implemented and I remember it only from the original game? I think not wearing panties came to speak earlier in the game when we talked about catching attention of Olivia, but Lisa didn't want to and after that it wasn't talked about again.
To continue the game to the end, you need to convince Lisa to sleep without pants. But if at the end of the game Lisa sleeps with her pants on, it means that Max has been in Lisa's bathroom for the third time in 7 days and Lisa has noticed Max's presence. In this case, Lisa will break her promise and will sleep in pants for 2-3 weeks as punishment.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
To continue the game to the end, you need to convince Lisa to sleep without pants. But if at the end of the game Lisa sleeps with her pants on, it means that Max has been in Lisa's bathroom for the third time in 7 days and Lisa has noticed Max's presence. In this case, Lisa will break her promise and will sleep in pants for 2-3 weeks as punishment.
The original question was about panties, not pants. Can Max in current version persuade Lisa to go "commando" (without panties) at the villa, at night (sleep naked) or at school?

onetwothreef0ur

Sep 13, 2018
Does anyone know how to make Olivia come for the midnight movie?

I got a scene that Max asked Lisa regarding whether she had talked to Olivia, but after this scene Olivia doesn't come anymore on Friday night.

Currently can't seem to complete the 'Schoolmate' opportunity.

3.00 star(s) 93 Votes