3.00 star(s) 93 Votes

pootypooty

Jul 28, 2020
What changes are expected in part 2 of 0.07?
(Btw, wtf kind of broken-ass software versioning is “0.07pt.2”. Either release the whole thing and call it 0.07, or just designate a new version for “part 2”)

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
This year? ;)
Nope.. Last year. There was a Temporal accident 5 years from now that will cause the next update to be released LAST November.. Sadly, at that time the Universe (for unknown reasons) will suddenly shift 3 NANO-meters to the left resulting in the update only being accessible in November of THIS year. The voices in my head say it makes sense, but I don't understand. :)

Hope that helps.

P.S. If this post has caused you to have a headache, take 2 Chocolate Chip Cookies and do NOT call me in the morning. :)

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
(Btw, wtf kind of broken-ass software versioning is “0.07pt.2”. Either release the whole thing and call it 0.07, or just designate a new version for “part 2”)
Most likely the dev divided the content of BB (v0.13) and his own planned content into a number of planned releases and fell short to do all the content for 0.07 in time. To not keep patreons waiting for months he split planned content for 0.07 into 2 parts. Increasing the version number for 2nd part of content would shift version numbers for all future content. According to changelog there were more releases split in two parts. Increasing version numbers each time would cause only confusion since the roadmap of the project would have to be permanently updated and package numbers for planned content would become meaningless.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Both your question are ansered in the announcement of 0.07.pt.1. You will find there what update will contain what and why the planned update was split.
Just scroll up a bit, a few days before the pt1 release (or used the forum's search engine).

Reactions: pootypooty

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Hi guys
As we all know, the game is currently published in Russian, English and German.
Italian, French and Polish are also being prepared for availability.

If anyone likes this game to the point where are interested in translating it into another language and have the ability, they can send me a private message to announce their readiness to do so. and preparations for the translation of the game will be provided.
But keep in mind that:
1) The applicant must be a native speaker of the language to be translated
2) Translation requires a lot of work. And the work and time associated with it must be considered by the applicant.

Additional information will be provided to the applicant when a private message is sent.

with the best wishes

uncommonsence

Oct 24, 2021
Hi guys

If anyone likes this game to the point where are interested in translating it into another language and have the ability, they can send me a private message to announce their readiness to do so. and preparations for the translation of the game will be provided.
But keep in mind that:
2) Translation requires a lot of work. And the work and time associated with it must be considered by the applicant.

Additional information will be provided to the applicant when a private message is sent.

with the best wishes
Don't you think that localizer must know source language as well?

Reactions: .Black Panther.

ItkoSK

Jun 7, 2018
Hi guys

But keep in mind that:

with the best wishes
i feel temptation but we are small nation :/

Reactions: .Black Panther.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Don't you think that localizer must know source language as well?
If he/she is already playing this game, then he/she is fluent in at least as much as the need for one of the languages in which the game is currently being released.
And that is why he /she must be native to the language in which the translation is done so that the translation can be done better.
But as you said, it is better the translator to be fluent in both languages. But this can not be expected much .

Last edited:
Reactions: globsis

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
Is the game as grindy as the reviews say? Is it worth it?
I'd call it time consuming rather than grindy. Calling something "grindy" implies that you need to do a monotonous task over and over and over and over again just to unlock the next stage or unlock anything. In this game, its more like you play to develop a relationship with someone and build trust. It's done in a way to simulate the way you would build a relationship with someone. You wouldn't whip your dong out to some random creepy lady on the street, just like how a woman wouldn't let some creepy guy smash on the first meeting.

Personally I don't find it grindy because this game is actually a Game, and not a visual novel with extra steps like some other titles on this site. It takes consideration and exploration to progress. Trial and error and whatnot.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
I am working on my own guide (PDF not my usual mods) to this game using some of the info from .Black Panther. (big thanks) and digging through the game code as I play and it will take me some time before I get it done since I am not done with my first play and need to replay the game to notate more info.

With that being said, for those that need a more detailed info on how to get through Taking care of your ass, here you go.
Make sure you are using the latest version with the latest bugfix patches (CHECK THE OP) and do the following:

Taking care of your ass
• When the Nude Punishments begin, let Alice get punished
• Note: You may have to set her up by buying and giving her the cigarettes in the morning then find them in her bedroom and set her up.
• Keep setting her up then defending her until this Opportunity appears
• Note: It may take up to 6 times of defending her before this Opportunity appears.
• Immediately after dinner save, then visit her in her bedroom (20:00) and talk to her about the punishments or reload until you can
• “I was wondering if you’re comfortable?”
• She will reject your offer so the next day set her up again and let her get the Nude Punishment
• Go help Lisa in the Lounge (Kitchen doing dishes)
• After Alice gets a Nude Punishment talk to her while she is watching TV in the Lounge (22:00)
• “That’s a hell of a spanking!”
• Save then give her a massage without candy to help increase your influence and lower Eric’s
• Set her up again and this time defend her
• Talk to her while she is watching TV in the Lounge (22:00)
• “Should I spank you now or…?”
• She will inform you that you can do it during the Weekdays when no one else is home
• Save then give her a massage without candy to help increase your influence and lower Eric’s
• While Alice is tanning (15:00) you can now choose “It’s time to smack some sweet ass!”
• Then talk to her again do massage the sunscreen on while she’s tanning to help increase your influence and lower Eric’s
• Set Alice up again and defend her again then talk to her again when she is tanning
• “It’s time to smack some sweet ass!”
• “Spank Gently” “I could do something else if this is boring you!”

3.00 star(s) 93 Votes