3.00 star(s) 93 Votes

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
In friends path of Eric, Max will interrupt them or not?
Unlikely on the friends path. I was supposed to be on the "pretend to be friends" path but at some point the game bugged. I am 100% certain I took the actions recommended to get the "pretend" path, yet ended up on the friends path. A save posted a little while back got me on to the "pretend" path but by that time it was probably past the point of these lessons, so I can't say if you get it on that path.

Either way, I didn't see any scene at all like this, with or without the opportunity to interrupt.

I'd start again but I don't feel like spending several hours replaying just to find out if I can get this scene.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
In friends path of Eric, Max will interrupt them or not?
Unlikely on the friends path. I was supposed to be on the "pretend to be friends" path but at some point the game bugged. I am 100% certain I took the actions recommended to get the "pretend" path, yet ended up on the friends path. A save posted a little while back got me on to the "pretend" path but by that time it was probably past the point of these lessons, so I can't say if you get it on that path.

Either way, I didn't see any scene at all like this, with or without the opportunity to interrupt.

I'd start again but I don't feel like spending several hours replaying just to find out if I can get this scene.
It will be on friend path, next update, pt2. And no I don't think Max will interrupt, but likely just watch.

Reactions: quorkboy

BorrXL

Jan 6, 2018
This is war path, searching for dirt on Eric, that's what I'm playing now. In monday after dinner quickly, or after help wash the dishes I can either intervene, or put a sleeping pill or laxative and this scene will simply not happen. And Eric intervenes and shouts at Max, like you're screwed... So I want to know in friendship with Eric Max allows them to continue or also intervenes.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
This is war path, searching for dirt on Eric, that's what I'm playing now. In monday after dinner quickly, or after help wash the dishes I can either intervene, or put a sleeping pill or laxative and this scene will simply not happen. And Eric intervenes and shouts at Max, like you're screwed... So I want to know in friendship with Eric Max allows them to continue or also intervenes.
I have not seen this

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Right now in friend path, It does not happen. We don't know yet what will happen in pt2 friendship path. We do know that it will take place in friendship path pt2. I don't think Max would intervene if he's really friends with Eric. Most likely, spy by cam, or just peek. The only dirt you can get on Eric right now is the 2 pics of Eric, 1 outside, and 1 inside Alice's room.

Reactions: BorrXL

ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018
Right now in friend path
hello, need your help in opening this picture (under the spoiler)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The manual has the following description about Alice with a spider in the bathroom:
If Alice is alone in bath in the morning. You can use spiders. Alice will ask you for two things, one is to give
her a towel. And the other is to rid her of the spider. If you have the ability to persuade well, you can tease
her.

Next time you go to Alice's bathroom with a spider, if you have a high level of persuasion and a good relationship with Alice. You can select the "towel down Alice" option.
Question: "towel down Alice" and the text in the picture below (under the spoiler, this is the same dialogue. Or different?
If these are two different options, then what should Max do so that Alice taps his ear in the bathroom.
View attachment 20-10-LT1.save

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
hello, need your help in opening this picture (under the spoiler)
The manual has the following description about Alice with a spider in the bathroom:
If Alice is alone in bath in the morning. You can use spiders. Alice will ask you for two things, one is to give
her a towel. And the other is to rid her of the spider. If you have the ability to persuade well, you can tease
her.

Next time you go to Alice's bathroom with a spider, if you have a high level of persuasion and a good relationship with Alice. You can select the "towel down Alice" option.
Question: "towel down Alice" and the text in the picture below (under the spoiler, this is the same dialogue. Or different?
If these are two different options, then what should Max do so that Alice taps his ear in the bathroom.
View attachment 1471236
You can do more than this:
The higher the level of Max's relationship with Alice is better
If you have a problem again, ask and we will help.
P.s: long time no see !

pisagor88

Jul 8, 2018
I couldn't get past this in the blog post
I'm going to spy on the room on wednesday but i can't catch eric talking to alice
what should i do please help

Adsız.png

OnlyOnce1

Jan 7, 2018
Is there any possibility to fix the bug with Lisa never spoke about Alice's secret, so I have no candies in online shop?
I mean, without starting a new game? This stucks every other events.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Is there any possibility to fix the bug with Lisa never spoke about Alice's secret, so I have no candies in online shop?
I mean, without starting a new game? This stucks every other events.
There is no bug in this event. send your latest save file to checked

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Alas, there is. Game began with last version and continued with last bugfix. No cheats. But Lisa keeps silence.
I take a quick shot and place my bet on her mood level being the reason. That's ALWAYS the reason. That or drug abuse in front of the PC. :D

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
I take a quick shot and place my bet on her mood level being the reason. That's ALWAYS the reason. That or drug abuse in front of the PC. :D
Lisa's mood can be a problem due to the mood neutralizing, loosing one point of mood for every 10 min or 144 points per day. Doing the dishes cannot compensate this, so in the early game the only way to raise her mood is to do dishes and perfect homeworks every day. On weekends homework is not available, so mood goes down again toward zero.

Last edited:

OnlyOnce1

Jan 7, 2018
In this save Lisa's mood is 229. I assume it's high enough.
P.S. Kept Lisa's mood at maximum value of 435 through the week. Nothing.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 93 Votes