3.00 star(s) 92 Votes

乃คяdaK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2018
In BB ASR it is too easy because we can choose unlimitedly. In the original game there were only 6 lines, if you didn't guess the password 6 times you lost and had to try again. I think this would at least be a challenge. I played Mastermind a lot as a child and it was always fun.
Honestly when I saw it I was reminded of the passwords in Dino Crisis :cry:

1725923573819.png

Reactions: legolasbaler

Sbhoy5686

May 7, 2024
can you access alice's web cam after doing all hacking ive tried and cant open it on my laptop

any help welcome

Mysters90

May 22, 2022
I tend not to ask for saves, because I find it highly annoying to see this forum spammed for saves every update. However, since all saves from previous versions are broken: would there be any angel over here who has a save at the point previous version approximately ended? (preferably the Non NTR route)?
Dude, let me tell you a little secret: saves actually work.
The main problem is that new content is also added in the first days of the game.
I'll explain:
For example, in the new update there is a task with Alice, but the quest with Lisa was added in the first days of the game, which is why your saving will not allow you to get new content with Lisa.
So, you need to use any save from the previous version (0.05). When the render appears with the text that the old saves are not working, click the Back button on the screen.
P.S.
In version 0.05, Max was supposed to visit Mia's house, but the developer got sick and now it will only appear in version 0.07. About the middle of Chapter 1.
This information means that throughout the development of Rebuild, each update receives a certain addition: continuation of the story + new quests and events at the beginning of the game.

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
i think there are some bugs that e have here. I've touch Alice's boobs while i was saving her from spider, but the task nothing change. the pool spider scenes nothing change. Lisa too i still can't kiss Lisa after i gave her an erotic book. i think i have to wait for the next update. this game has better visual and Mom animated and sound in her room was amazing. this game still mid, because it lacks of contents .

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
In BB ASR it is too easy because we can choose unlimitedly. In the original game there were only 6 lines, if you didn't guess the password 6 times you lost and had to try again. I think this would at least be a challenge. I played Mastermind a lot as a child and it was always fun.
”... if you didn't guess the password 6 times you lost and had to try again ”, or just use the save and try many variants until you find

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
”... if you didn't guess the password 6 times you lost and had to try again ”, or just use the save and try many variants until you find
Saving doesn't work, once you've saved you have to start again with a new password.

Reactions: Hlextor

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
Saving doesn't work, once you've saved you have to start again with a new password.
so if you save the game and play several variations (possibly saving just to advance) just to get the password, which one are you going to use on the first save game? it's really not possible...

suurtje

Feb 11, 2018
So, you need to use any save from the previous version (0.05). When the render appears with the text that the old saves are not working, click the Back button on the screen.
Unfortunately this doesn't seem to work, the back button has been greyed out, and clicking it brings me back to the main menu.

Screenshot 2024-09-10 185326.png

Last edited:

suurtje

Feb 11, 2018
How to complete Is it worth the risk ?
In real life? Probably not. But since you're not Max (I assume), you're invincible behind your keyboard, and if something happens you don't like there is always a previous save.

Last edited:

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
How to complete Is it worth the risk ?
Max must go to Alice's bathroom at least 4 times in the morning and be caught by her. In 3 of these times, you have to buy Alice's favorite chocolate and give it to her before the time limit expires. In the last time, you have to make sure that Max will be hugged by Alice.

Unfortunately this doesn't seem to work, the back button has been greyed out, and clicking it brings me back to the main menu.

View attachment 4019732
I really can't understand why some people insist on loading the save files of the previous version when they know that even if they do, they will face a lot of errors that will 99% likely cause the game to break and they can not be able to continue.
If you search the forum , you can find the save files of this version of the game sent by Lukumoide

I’m pretty sure it’s going to be a dream, but I like it.
i think it's a dream, because this game is very slow
At least until the end of season one, nothing like this will happen during the game for all the characters and all of them are in dreams.

Are there any sex scene om this game so far
In the rebuild version, No

i think there are some bugs that e have here. I've touch Alice's boobs while i was saving her from spider, but the task nothing change. the pool spider scenes nothing change. Lisa too i still can't kiss Lisa after i gave her an erotic book. i think i have to wait for the next update. this game has better visual and Mom animated and sound in her room was amazing. this game still mid, because it lacks of contents .
All the stages of the game require special conditions or time to be done. You can check these conditions in the notebook.
You may have overlooked something.

can you access alice's web cam after doing all hacking ive tried and cant open it on my laptop

any help welcome
In the current version, No.
Most likely, we will have access to the webcam in the next version.

Well, somehow this event doesn't even appear in my BBASr. Are all the tasks in your picture all the content up to this update? My game has many events that don't appear like yours
If you follow the notebook in the game, you will see 95% of the events in the game. And there are 2 hidden events in the game that you can find out how to achieve them with a search in the forum.

3.00 star(s) 92 Votes