3.00 star(s) 92 Votes

suurtje

Feb 11, 2018
I really can't understand why some people insist on loading the save files of the previous version when they know that even if they do, they will face a lot of errors that will 99% likely cause the game to break and they can not be able to continue.
If you search the forum , you can find the save files of this version of the game sent by Lukumoide
I know there will be errors, and I know I will miss content added in the earlier parts of the game. However, I gladly accept that if that means I don't have to play this game again every time an update drops. I'll wait for that until there is more content available.

Allen0206

Jan 4, 2020
If you are still looking for a quick why to actually do the password hack here is my way of doing:

1)Find what 5 symbols there are.Just pick five of the same symbols and if it is one of the you will get 1gold/yellow number. Then do the same thing for the next symbol till you get all five. There may be a symbol that is used twice.

2)Sort them then take Symbol one and symbol 2 that are part of the puzzle. Put symbol 1 in the first slot and symbol 2 in the rest. you will get 2 yellow and at least 1 green, unless symbol 1 actually goes in the first slot. then you will have a 2 2. if it is a 2 1, then put symbol 2 in the first, symbol 1 in the second and symbol 2 in the rest, continue to move symbol 1 down until you get a 2 2. Rember where symbol 1 was when you got that.

3)do the same thing with symbol 2 and the rest symbol 1 until you get a 2 2, remember where symbol 2 was.

4) Now you have 2 slots figured out and only 3 slots left with only 3 other symbols it will only take you a maximum of 9 tries to figure that out.

If one of the symbols is used twice do not use it as one of the first 2 symbols as there will be actually fewer options when you get to 4)

BigRedRadio

Oct 8, 2022
Its has been very long....
Time to finish th story / decent updates.
The pace of updates is painfully slow but I'm appreciating the pace in the story Eric introduced early but not immediately a presence in the house. There's absolutely no way the Devs in a position to finish the story in just a few updates I mean we've not seen the Annric relationship develop to the point where he's a presence in the house (much better for pacing than DS Eric is here day 3 or however fast it was)

We've not had Kira introduced Mia may be similar visually but fulfills a different function (also vanished after 2 visits far as I can tell)

Olivia and Alex mentioned not yet seen

No Kate

So probably 6-8 updates just to get as far as DS got (actually DS quit at 13 8 updates would be 14 so seems about right)

The Modded version of DS finishes at 22 if (and it's a big if) the dev hits 4 updates a year (one every 3 months doesn't seem unreasonable) that's 2 years till DS content milestone and another 2 years (lets say 2 1/2) to finish it so 4 1/2 years if updates come out more regularly.

If the dev was hitting a regular pace for updates I'd happily back them as I like what they are doing withthe game so far backed a handful of game devs

• Haha
Reactions: kingloki
3.00 star(s) 92 Votes