3.00 star(s) 92 Votes

BigRedRadio

Oct 8, 2022
As you know, the player's choices or not paying attention to the characters and events related to them have results and consequences during the game.

Your lack of access to the option you mentioned is because you chose to expose Alice the morning after the night Alice smoked in her room and she was punished by Ann . because of that, you have missed and will miss several opportunities in the game.

Be careful with your choices in the game.
Ahh I forgot that might have happened good thinking there

Reactions: .Black Panther.

Dobbysocks

Oct 3, 2017
As you know, the player's choices or not paying attention to the characters and events related to them have results and consequences during the game.

Your lack of access to the option you mentioned is because you chose to expose Alice the morning after the night Alice smoked in her room and she was punished by Ann . because of that, you have missed and will miss several opportunities in the game.

Be careful with your choices in the game.
Well shit, thanks for letting me know, i guess ill have to do another playthrough sometime.

finger3969

Apr 26, 2018
I came to a phase when in the note book all options require next update, however they speak in a puzzle to unlock the Alice website and I haven't arrived at Puzzle yet.
What will be missing me?
Thanks

Mysters90

May 22, 2022
which one should i replay this game or the oringinal one ?
You should try the original first. You need to understand the general concept, see the unfinished things, and also focus on some mistakes. Let me remind you that the original was published literally within 13 months.

Then you can try to play a remake from PGN. Initially, the entire original story (+fan art) was transferred to the Ren'py engine.

Then I recommend you the old build of this game. Version 0.09.2.03

And you should also familiarize yourself with the game Glamour. This is the developer of the original, who made a new interpretation of BB. You will need to select Max's story.
It's a rather hasty start, but there's a lot of interesting and hot stuff. It is here that the story of Alice's bondage will continue, and it will also become clear why she was too excited at the end of the original.

ViSmuT

Sep 25, 2018
Have this been smaler? i¨ve played with the walktroughmod, and it only say wait for new version. Is it not longer or should i just play some week forward and more conten will come?

wd1111

Sep 26, 2021
Well, note that there are events that are not in the game notebook and are hidden events in the game.
Also, some combination of some choices and events can have a slightly different result in the game, and their details are not in the notebook, and the players discover them by themselves.
do you include a hint in the game, perhaps a locked gallery picture or sequence, that would tell the player they have missed some hidden event?
or you expect every player to dig through internet forums to find out what they have missed?

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
do you include a hint in the game, perhaps a locked gallery picture or sequence, that would tell the player they have missed some hidden event?
or you expect every player to dig through internet forums to find out what they have missed?
As for being hints for these hidden eventsin the game , I don't think there are. But in the case of the gallery, they will probably exist.
As for combination of conditions for a different result, there is a logical connection in these cases .They can be achieved with a little reasoning. There is always something to find, this is the property of such games. and there is really no need for special explanations for them. For example, the deals made with Alice while she's smoking can be used in different situations.
Something like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As I mentioned before, I am not the developer of this game, it is not my authority to give or not to give hints for these hidden events in the game.
But apart from the game:
If someone carefully reads the game guide that I prepare, will understand that I definitely mention these events and write explanations about them.
Also, regarding the game WMoD. we definitely design and implement the steps in such a way that if the users use it from the beginning of the game and go along with it, all the events of the game will be seen and available to them according to their favorite path .
In addition, I have always written the necessary information in this forum about these hidden events and how to achieve them.

3.00 star(s) 92 Votes