3.00 star(s) 92 Votes

Matt2012021

Jul 18, 2020
Seeing it's almost been a year since I checked back in on this vn giving where it is now in development to say the rework was a bad idea is a major under statement don't even think after another year it will be caught up before the rework see no point in downloading anytime soon

BigRedRadio

Oct 8, 2022
Seeing it's almost been a year since I checked back in on this vn giving where it is now in development to say the rework was a bad idea is a major under statement don't even think after another year it will be caught up before the rework see no point in downloading anytime soon
I think we can all agree the pace of updating has fallen behind the promises (it should be up to same point at the previous incarnation about now) but I'm hopeful of significant progress in the next update

• Haha
Reactions: por12 and Allen0206

Allen0206

Jan 4, 2020
This last update seemed to be a pretty big step in getting things put together game wise anyways, maybe not story yet but implementation of skills and other factors.

melkiy1987

Aug 13, 2018
Can't wait... (v0.07)
Новое
14 ч. назад

It's not over yet... (v0.07)
Новое
3 дн. назад
please share these pictures thank you

jyp

Aug 10, 2017
In unscrupulous lifeguard
How to convince Alice to hug, saving her from the spider in the shower ?
Thank you

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Just started with the rebuild version (Eng) after playing the previous games a couple of years ago.

- In talks with Mia and others the previous owner of the villa is Max' father but also landlady's ex-husband. Doesn't this make incest obvious?
If the previous owner of the villa is also Lisa's and Alice's father, then they are siblings. And Ann is likely their mom if the children stayed with her after the divorce, otherwise they would have moved away with their biological father rather than living with their step-mom.
Shouldn't dev avoid such infos in the dialogs to keep up the landlady-camouflage, eg never mention the father?

- Mia and Ann are talking openly about the camera before Max even started to make enough money to compensate his investments for the book and the website. This is new compared to the previous BB games I know. At the start of the game it just were empty (electronic) boxes Max should check and get rid of, but now Ann knows that it was a camera box and there were wires but no camera, so the camera is missing. This sudden focus on the camera does only make sense if Ann knows that she is in a Big Brother game and has to be aware of cameras ...

- After Mia's visit and her suspicious inquiries about camera, videos and documents, shouldn't Max have the option to search the web and learn more about Mia, her company and his father?

Last edited:

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Bugs :

- Do homework with Lisa in the evening and afterwards hug her ass
- Click through the dialog until she wants to change
- Use rollback back to the hug menu.
- Now the option to "hug Lisa's ass" is blocked for 4 days.

- Go into the city to buy groceries.
- There is a menu option to buy groceries for the week.
- After the purchase there is an irritating dead menu option "buy groceries for a week (purchased)"
- After the groceries purchase Max wonders what to buy ...

- For household tasks please add the time consumption to the tooltip
- If Max is tired, please add the cooldown time to the tooltip
- The characters look smaller and so younger when in water.
Max and Lisa in water sometimes even look more like children rather than 18+ years old.

Last edited:

BDI

May 23, 2017
In unscrupulous lifeguard
How to convince Alice to hug, saving her from the spider in the shower ?
Thank you
While massaging Alice at the pool, drop the spider instead of removing her top.

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
I think we can all agree the pace of updating has fallen behind the promises (it should be up to same point at the previous incarnation about now) but I'm hopeful of significant progress in the next update
Any reason why you think there could be significant progress made in 0.07?

youraccount69

Engaged Member
Donor
Dec 30, 2020
BigBrotherAnotherStoryRebuild-0.06.02
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: sn1978a1

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
For Tasks there should be 3 categories :

- completed
- current
- (continued) in future versions ...

You could even add a 4th one (similar to a hintbook) :
- n.a. (due to requirements not met)

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
How do you start : Is it worth the risk?

Guide : When Alice is in the bathroom in the morning, Max has to go into her bathroom and make sure Alice notices him.

My problem is that in the morning at 08:00 a.m. the only option is :
look in from the yard -> lurk and wait (80%) -> continue peeking (70%)

When Alice catches Max (which seems impossible at 80% and is rare at 70%), she just tells Ann.
The task is not started, no option to by chocolates, no option to talk to Alice about the incident ...

Edit :
ok, after getting caught by Alice and being warned by Ann, after several days cooldown I repeated the action and now there is a new option :
look in from the yard -> lurk and wait (80%) -> continue peeking (70%) -> Make some Noise

Last edited:

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
If actions like placing a spider or spying are on cooldown, it would be nice to mark these "false" options in menus so that players do not accidently click them after the first occurence of the warning.
Maybe instead place the text why the option is unavailable in the mouse-over-text.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Morning 08:00
Alice's icon is at the bath and there is the option to spy on her from outside ...
however if you click instead on her room, (on some days) you catch her naked ... probably on her way to the bathroom.
Great Alice art, but if you don't know this special event and just follow the icons you will miss it.
(If Max can successfully persuade her, it may increase her mood by +2%.)

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 92 Votes