3.00 star(s) 92 Votes

Cooley678

May 28, 2024
solved it ive done all the unscrupulous boy guard challenges , now theresnow else left and the other tasks on current ones and for future versions , Is that it for mow or Am missing somthing ?
Is this it or is there other Quests and things to do

Kojj4

Nov 7, 2018
I think you are wrong these renders are Alesky's, they look very different than the ones from Glamour and also the original BB
I already said that the renders are not kruger, but he had created this white vignette to show that Max was dreaming. what i'm saying is that aleksey and his team kind of took that idea.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: seja10 and elbro

Lucifel

Sep 20, 2018
is this the game where all you can do is peek? I can never remember which one of these is the crap BB clone.

Mysters90

May 22, 2022
is this the game where all you can do is peek? I can never remember which one of these is the crap BB clone.
Are you talking about the cuckold version? No, that's what it's called, c̶u̶c̶k̶o̶l̶d̶ the version of the remake.

Last edited:

OnlyFunz

Game Changer
Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
Preview - Cheat/Game Mod v0.06
The next update will also include Hacking as a Mini Game (in Diary) with bunch of visual treats to help you crack the puzzle
For more information about upcoming Mod update:
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brot...ld-mod-v0-05-00-onlyfunz.150953/post-15089144

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 92 Votes