3.00 star(s) 92 Votes

ra

Jun 19, 2017
sorry for my english guys but am I the only one who thinks that the author makes mini updates to collect money and then in the end they are not that important updates? in your opinion am I wrong? It seems to me that he focuses too much on the graphics and not on the story this is because he does not know how to move forward obviously my opinion. and in the end I think it will stop soon because there will be no more ideas

Reactions: ajleo

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
sorry for my english guys but am I the only one who thinks that the author makes mini updates to collect money and then in the end they are not that important updates? in your opinion am I wrong? It seems to me that he focuses too much on the graphics and not on the story this is because he does not know how to move forward obviously my opinion. and in the end I think it will stop soon because there will be no more ideas
So you gave him any money HERE? Why you complaining when in reality didn't payed anything...

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
You're not the only one, I can assure you.

ra

Jun 19, 2017
So you gave him any money HERE? Why you complaining when in reality didn't payed anything...
always say the same things "you don't pay you have to shut up" but would you pay for such a slow job if I don't pay it's because I don't trust and so far I'm right I'm not worthy of my money otherwise I would have given it to them first I work and then they pay me, and not first they pay me and then I work where has it ever been seen that someone pays first A job only on patreon show me that you are worthy of my money and then I will spend it willingly

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
always say the same things "you don't pay you have to shut up" but would you pay for such a slow job if I don't pay it's because I don't trust and so far I'm right I'm not worthy of my money otherwise I would have given it to them first I work and then they pay me, and not first they pay me and then I work where has it ever been seen that someone pays first A job only on patreon show me that you are worthy of my money and then I will spend it willingly
You don't understand how Patron works... Try to find and after that comment.

Reactions: Mysters90

ra

Jun 19, 2017
You don't understand how Patron works... Try to find and after that comment.
Listen when it comes to money it's about work and all jobs work the same way first you invest and then you earn I don't know where you live and how you live but I have to live like this anyway I don't want to go on for long you've been convinced that it's right this way but it's not anyway everyone has their own opinion see you next time

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
Listen when it comes to money it's about work and all jobs work the same way first you invest and then you earn I don't know where you live and how you live but I have to live like this anyway I don't want to go on for long you've been convinced that it's right this way but it's not anyway everyone has their own opinion see you next time
You think you know everything and don't have the slightest desire to learn... In your limited mind there is no possibility that that dev has a job (independent of creating this game) and is under no obligation to provide you with updates at regular intervals... especially since you're not actually even paying him in any way

ra

Jun 19, 2017
You think you know everything and don't have the slightest desire to learn... In your limited mind there is no possibility that that dev has a job (independent of creating this game) and is under no obligation to provide you with updates at regular intervals... especially since you're not actually even paying him in any way
and big smurf has arrived. I work two jobs and dedicate myself equally

yamabear

Dec 27, 2020

BigBrother Another Story Unofficial Guide RV0.05

(Based on Game version RV0.05)

English version

View attachment 3317605

German version

View attachment 3317631

French version
View attachment 3617559
Delayed

V4

View attachment 3319943

Russian version

View attachment 3317606
Spanish version

View attachment 3622102

If there is a mistake in the guide, please let me know.
I apologize for all the typos and grammatical mistakes . English is not my native language .

Thanks to Aleksey90 , EQGamer , Maxbishup and Lukumoide
Thanks to Cerberus for the German translation .
Thanks to Otto Rhino for the French translation.
Thanks to Borr for the Russian translation .
Thanks to Seracero for the Spanish translation .

And thanks to all those who helped me .
Hi!
Will this guide no longer be updated(v06) or did I miss something here in this forum?:(

BigBrother Another Story Unofficial Guide RV0.05

(Based on Game version RV0.05)

English version

View attachment 3317605

German version

View attachment 3317631

French version
View attachment 3617559
Delayed

V4

View attachment 3319943

Russian version

View attachment 3317606
Spanish version

View attachment 3622102

If there is a mistake in the guide, please let me know.
I apologize for all the typos and grammatical mistakes . English is not my native language .

Thanks to Aleksey90 , EQGamer , Maxbishup and Lukumoide
Thanks to Cerberus for the German translation .
Thanks to Otto Rhino for the French translation.
Thanks to Borr for the Russian translation .
Thanks to Seracero for the Spanish translation .

And thanks to all those who helped me .

Hi!
Will this guide no longer be updated(v06) or did I miss something here in this forum?:(

3.00 star(s) 92 Votes